Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Crossover Collision ❯ The ships aren't damaged TOO much... ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Don't own ANY of the Animes....

The five ships collided into each other making a -very- loud noise, considering it was space. All of the ships occupants took for cover as far away from the front as possible as that was where the ships were smashing into one another. Metal scraped against metal in a very annoying noise and the ships stopped moving. They floated there in one heap of metal. Just floating there... in the middle of space.

Vegeta was the first to come out of this `hiding' spot. He looked around and saw that there was no way you could get back to the front of the ship. All there was there was bent metal in the way. He sighed and looked for the others, "You can come out now." he said.

One by one they started to crawl out of their spaces. Goku coming from the inside of the rec. room fridge, where there was, not surprisingly, no food left.

"Well, everyone's okay. The ships not." said Bulma. "How do we get out of this mess?" asked Goku. Bulma thought for a second, "I'm not quite sure. But we should check on how the other occupants of the other ships are doing." she added.

"How do we see?" asked Goten. "Good question." said Bulma. That's when Pan piped up, "When me, Goten, Bra, Marron, and Trunks were digging around for the hidden food capsules earlier," she took a breath. "I saw some space suits!" Pan exclaimed. Bra frowned then brightened, "Then lets go get them!" They started to file out of the room towards the back, where Pan said the suits were.

At the same time....

"Some on get me out of here!" exclaimed Aisha. She whined some more, "Aisha it's not gunna help if you keep squirming!" exclaimed Gene. He was tangled in a ball with Aisha, only Kami knows how they got that way.

Jim picked himself off the floor and looked at the two, very amused by it. "Quit laughing Jim and help us out!" Melfina was fine in her spot. "Gene, all systems appear to be fine." reported Gilium. "Just great." muttered Gene. Aisha moved her foot away from Gene and they got out of their human ball.

Jim laughed some more, "You two, I don't know how you get yourselves into these problems."

Gene stood there, irritated. "Gene, everything seems to be fine here. We only have some scraps and scratches on the front of the ship, but we're stuck together with the other ships." said Melfina.

"Maybe we should check on the others to make sure they're okay?" suggested Jim. "Ya, lets do that..."

"Aisha, get your tail back there and change into a suit." said Gene. "What!? How come I have to!?!" she whined. "Get back there now." Aisha sulked and did so, muttering something about stupid red hair.

At the same time....

Faye picked herself up and looked to Spike who was already climbing in his ship. "Where are you going?" she asked. Spike looked to her and shrugged his shoulders.

"Well don't take off anywhere until I get back. I want to see if Jet's okay."

Faye walked off and Spike settled down in his seat. "Jet?" asked Faye, once she was through the circle door.

She saw him picking himself up, "You all right?"

"Yeah, just really wasn't expecting that." he said. "I know what you mean." she heard a engine roar, "Damn him!" she exclaimed. Faye ran back through the door and saw Spike take off.

She ran off toward the doors that were no closing, "You imbecile! Damn you!" she shouted. Spike turned towards all the ships and slowed down looking at the heap. "What a mess." he muttered.

At the same time....

"Is everyone okay?" asked Washu. They started to pick themselves up off the floor where they had been thrown. "Ya, I think were all okay." said Ryoko. Tenchi struggled in her grip, "Oh, my poor Tenchi! Are you okay! Are you hurt!?" asked Ryoko. Tenchi reached up at the arm around his throat.

"Ryoko! You've got you arm around his neck! Let him go!" shouted Ayeka. Ryoko did, "I'm so sorry Tenchi! Will you ever forgive me!?" said Ryoko. Tenchi sucked as much air as his lungs could take in and panted.

"Sure, why not..."

"How could you forgive such a monster as her!?!" shouted Ayeka. Ryoko and Ayeka started fighting again and Tenchi slipped off to stand by Sasami.

"It'll be okay Tenchi." she said. Tenchi nodded and rubbed his throat where Ryoko had been hugging him.

Washu made a keyboard appeared, "Hm, there's quite a lot of damage. And we're stuck together with the other ships, so we can't move." she said, typing fast.

Mihoshi sniffled, "Do you think everyone else is okay?" she sniffled again and hugged Kiyone, "Oh! I hope they are!" she started to cry. "Uh..." Kiyone softly patted her back. "Here." said Washu. She took out two space suits, "You can go see if they're okay." she said. Mihoshi sniffled, "Oh! Kiyone! Let's go!" she exclaimed, drying her tears.

Kiyone sighed, "Okay."

At the same time....

Heero still sat on his chair in front of his computer, completely unfazed by the ships hitting each other. Duo stood up and looked at him, "I don't you." he mumbled.

All the other Pilots stood up and shook themselves.

"Well -that- was fun." Wufei said sarcastically. Trowa stood quietly next to them. Heero typed on his computer, "That's all you ever do." complained Duo.

"Well, it helps." said Trowa.

"There's not much damage." said Heero.

"That'd always good to hear." said Trowa. Quatre gasped and all heads turned to him, "What about the other ships!? I hope there weren't any injuries!" he exclaimed.

"Why don't you go look for yourself. There's some suits in the back." said Duo.

Heero stared at him, "What? I snoop, so what?" Heero turned away and looked out the window.

"All the ships are stuck together. We won't be out of this in a long time." he commented. Duo sighed, "I'm gunna go help Quatre." He walked off down the hall.

Okies, soon, there won't be any `At the same time....' cause then they'll all be together! Okies then.... review!