Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Spirit Powers Awakened ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Spirit Powers Awakened

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or Yu Yu Hakusho; they belong to their owners.

A/N: I'm changing the time period around and changing the ages of the characters. Also I don't remember all of the exact dialogue, so some of it will be different than usual.

Summary: Gohan has had enough of his mother always trying to run his life. Even after he has grown up, married, and have his own child. So with a wish to the Eternal Dragon he has obtained the ability to travel through time and bring anybody he wishes with him.

Prologue:

"Gohan, you're late coming home again, why? Don't you know that your studies are more important than anything else? I don't even know why I even bother sometimes!"

Gohan sighed as his mother was once again trying to run his life for him and his family. He listened to her lecture him about how he was neglecting his studies again and how his wife would leave him if he didn't get smarter and a better job. After his mother was done lecturing him she went back to her own home.

"Gohan was Chi-Chi lecturing you again about coming home late?"

"Yeah, I sometimes wonder how I ever endured her and just didn't run away when I was younger. Speaking of which I'm sure you noticed the Eternal Dragon appeared today."

"Yeah, so that was you who summoned him, Chi-Chi figured it was my father wishing to be the World Champion again and to supply his money. So what did you wish for?"

"I wished for the ability to travel through time and have all knowledge about whatever time I go to. That includes being able to change our money to suit that time period and area. I'll be right back; I'm going to go get Pan."

He was back in less than twenty minutes, with Pan in tow.

"Daddy why did you come get me from Grandpa? He was showing me some of his old tournament movies. He was real funny too."

"I've got something to ask you two. How would you feel about moving where my mother won't bother us and try and run our lives for us?"

"I'm all for it daddy, grandma has been a real pain lately. She says I have to start studying all the time just like you were forced to do when you were a kid. Where will we move to though, another country, another city, region?"

"I'm for it as well Gohan; your mother is getting on my nerves. As much as I like this quite life out here, your mother is worse than she ever was when we were dating. But I have to ask the same questions as Pan, where do we move to?"

"Not where, but when, I've already made plans with King Yahma about moving to a new time. He has planted the information needed for us to survive in the new time. However there is one catch, only one other person will know of our existence. We'll be moving a thousand years into the future and we're to meet up with a lady named Genkai. We pack tonight and move tomorrow night. I'll try and keep my mom busy tomorrow with what ever I can think of that will interest her. I may even convince her to double Goten's work load and get her to start her nagging at dad."

The Next Day

"Gohan, your early today, I suspect your sick of me lecturing you, so you came early, so you could try and find job later today. Well do you have anything to say Gohan?"

"Yeah I was just told they are redoing the boundaries of the 439 Mountain Area and making it part of Grandpa's kingdom. The school Pan is going to wants a complete and detailed report on this and since Pan has to get as much possible sleep as she can and not be late for school, she asked me to help her out. I figured you might know about the history of the Ox Kingdom. I figured we could do a recording of you explaining what you knew about the Ox Kingdom and she needs it in as much possible detail as you can give, but it still needs to be... proper for the other students and herself."

"Well since she is probably waking up by now and making sure she has everything, and won't be late for school, I'll do it. When does she need it by?"

"Two weeks from now, she said to take your time, but also hurry enough to where it won't take too long. She'll be turning the report in by the following week after she needs the tape or tapes."

"Alright tell her I'll have it done by the time she needs it and if I get it done sooner than she needs it, I'll have your grandfather give some history as well Gohan."

Gohan was able to get his mother to stay busy the entire day and when he went home that night, he and his family left with everything they had that was necessary.

One Hour Later

A group of anti Hercule fans and anti Ox Kingdom supporters went to his house and planted several bombs, plastic explosives, C4 explosives, TNT, dynamite, tons of gun powder, and all types of weapons ammunition. Then they got about a mile away and fired a single rocket into the house, causing a massive explosion.

Son Residence

Chi-Chi awoke to a loud noise and it even woke her husband up. She saw a bright light and she looked out her bedroom window and saw her son's home on fire and another huge explosion come from it. She knew that nobody could have survived that, especially if they were sleeping. The following week their funerals were held and their caskets put to rest. The following year they even tried to bring them back, but Shenron merely told them it was beyond his powers to do so under the circumstance that they were burned alive. Thus in all technically they died a semi-natural death.