Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ Dawn of Doomsday ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWO
 
Davis and friends were all in the junkyard. They were there, not to throw out any junk or stuff, but to train and exercise. They were much to strong to lift ordinary weights at the gym, and their was much more room to leap around.
 
The Digimon were with them too, if the wanted to keep their spiritual digivolved forms good and strong. Not to mention make their current, Rookie forms even stronger.
 
TK, Yolei, Patamon, and Hawkmon were both trying to break their own record of flying twenty laps around the entire yard with very heavy loads strapped to their backs.
 
This would help them work on their speed, and work on their endurances.
 
Cody, and Armadillamon were tearing up the grounds using only their fingers, and claws. No special attacks, or tools. This would increase their finger dexterity, and as Cody's Grandfather said… “It will make you one with the Earth.”
 
They tore through the tough soils faster than three grater-machines. The manager of their yard was surprised. “And I wasted good money on these heavy machines.”
 
Ken, and Davis were busy hacking away at a huge pile of solid rock and metal. By this point the wall hand lots of dents and fist marks in it. Davis even succeeded in punching a hole or two right through it.
 
Kari and Gatomon were playing hide and seek blindfolded, to help them work on their sensing spiritual-energy and Ki-powers.
 
While Veemon and Wormon were standing inside the crusher-machines, and using their brute strength to hold the hammers up and apart to increase their muscles.
 
“Okay, everyone… that's enough!” Davis said all out of breath.
 
Yolei sat herself down with a hard thud, and threw off all that was tied to her back. “Whew… Now that I know what delivery men go through, I'll never order anything by mail again.” she moaned.
 
“Speak for yourself.” Patamon panted as he lay flat on the ground. “My wings feel like jelly.”
 
Luckily, Yolei had brought some water for everyone from her family's convenience store. And every practically guzzled it down a little too hard.
 
“I don't know about all of you… but I'm going to get some grub.” Davis said.
 
“Again?!” Kari moaned. “We just ate an hour ago.” but then her stomach began to growl too, and so did everyone else's training sure knocked them out good just like the did to the characters on Dragon ball Z.
 
 
Luckily for them, Mimi, who was already on the verge to become a great caterer, as she hoped to get her own show one day. She always had her iceboxes full of heavy feasts for the gang to eat.
 
But she and Palmon were utterly amazed in how fast they could all eat. They each already had guzzled down five full courses before she and Palmon took a single bite of their rice.
 
Mimi just kept gazing at the wondering if she was glad not to be as powerful as they were… otherwise… “I'd have all these DISHES TO CLEAN!!” she snapped.
 
“Don't worry, Mimi.” Hawkmon said with his beak full. “We shall help you, don't we always.” Everyone else nodded in agreement.
 
Mimi knew it was better than nothing, but she was starting to think about charging them for her food, and her services.
 
Davis let out a huge belch.
 
“Davis!” Gatomon snapped. “That wasn't very--” but then she belched before she could get another word out. Everyone laughed, even Mimi laughed.
 
Meanwhile
 
It was getting late…
 
Izzy, and Tentomon were in their own apartment. No Izzy wasn't burying his face at his computer again… he was burying his face in three computers.
 
“Izzy… don't you think maybe you'd better get some sleep?” Tentomon asked. “You've been at those crazy contraptions since lunch.”
 
“Sorry Tentomon.” Izzy said. “I just promised Gennai I'd help him keep an eye on the Digital world. Besides, it'll help add to my fantastic research.”
 
“Oh… here we go again.” Tentomon muttered.
 
Izzy was studying to become a computer analyst, and the best way he could was study the Digital world. Learn more about it than he and others knew already.
 
What it consisted of… how it got to be… and that little bits and stuff. Maybe even discover what lay beyond it.
 
Meanwhile, in the Digital world
 
Gennai was already in bed and left Popomon to guard the palace.
 
Popomon marched back and forth. “9:00 hours… and all is well.” He said softly as not to wake his master. “9:01 hours and all is well.”
 
Little did he know that soon was all about to be… not well.
 
Meanwhile
 
Friezamon's ship had broken through the void of cyberspace and was now flying higher than Gennai's palace in the sky.
 
He was staring at the view-screen that showed him all the different areas of the Digital world, and he even just discovered the Human-world too. “Hmm… I like this place.” He hissed. “Yes… I like this place a lot.”
 
Dodoriamon leapt for joy and said…
 
“So many species of many a-kind.”
 
“Recruiting them as out soldiers it has come to my mind.”
 
“Yes, Dodoriamon… you have my permission to head down and begin assembling recruits for my ever-expanding army.” Friezamon said. Then he turned to his other minions. “Now who would like the honor of bringing me the Digiballs?”
 
Xerxesmon stepped forward. “I shall see to the task, sire.” he said. “With my powers, I shall ensnare the Digiballs for you, and anyone who gets in my way shall be destroyed!”
 
“Database has pinpointed direct location of the Eight Digiballs, resting in a floating palace fifty aerial-kilometers from our present position.” chirped Factmon.
 
Friezamon grinned evilly. “We shall attack at dawn! Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah!!”
 
At dawn
 
Primary village was just starting to wake up. New Baby-Digimon hatching from their eggs, and some poking their heads of out their cute little houses.
 
But as the sunlight began to rise, many strange objects began crashing down from the sky, and bombarded the village. The baby-Digimon all began running a muck in panic.
 
Some of the Digieggs even got hit and were vaporized completely. There was no data left for the eggs or the Digimon to be revived.
 
Suddenly, down from the sky plopped a big, pink, tubby Digimon. He was obviously the cause of those energy shots, and he spoke in rhyme.
 
“As easy as crushing this place was to me.”
 
“You all now serve Friezamon, and only he.”
 
The baby Digimon, knowing fully well they didn't stand a chance, in no time at all, they began to carry out Dodoriamon's orders, the tore down all their buildings, and began dumping drums of poison in rivers, and the plants.
 
In less than no time, all the cute, and beautiful Primary Village became a toxic waste dump, and it only was the beginning.
 
“You there, back to work you.”
 
“Do it now, before I count to two.”
 
The little baby Digimon sighed sadly and kept on marching in line.
 
“This poison they have wheezed…”
 
“Friezamon will be pleased.”
 
Meanwhile
 
Gennai was still asleep but he was awoken to the sound of Popomon crying out. “ALERT… ALERT!!”
 
He jumped out of bed, and rushed to his servant. “What's all this?!” he grunted as he gazed down towards the area of Primary village. The whole land seemed to be falling apart and becoming a wasteland.
 
“That's not all Master.” cried Popomon. “I am sensing an energy like no other. An energy of pure evil!”
 
Gennai almost didn't want to believe it, but the was starting o think there was no explanation. “I thought it was merely all a legend.” he muttered. “We must warn the Digi destined at once!”
 
“You will do no such thing!” growled a voice from behind them.
 
The two turned around and saw the most mysterious of Digimon ever.
 
He was a human shaped, with long black hair that flowed to his waist. His skin is snow white, and his eyes are as dark as space.
 
Behind his head was an Iron Halo. His garb consisted of a black weave robe with crimson symbols decorating the center of his chest.
 
“Who are you… and how is it that you are here?” Gennai asked sternly. “Whoever you are, you are not welcome here, an demand that you leave at once!”
 
The Digimon sniggered wickedly. “Certainly I will… after you hand over what I want.” he snarled. “The Digiballs!”
 
Popomon steeped forward. “The Digiballs are not rightly yours to take.” He snarled. “Now I will tell you this last time to leave!”
 
The Digimon sighed and then reached behind his back where a large sword lay sheathed on his back. “I was hoping it would not come to this but you have left me with no alternative.”
 
He drew out his sword and leapt with a mighty ROAR!!
 
Then all went black!