Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ What's happening ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THREE
 
It was still really early in the morning, the sun was starting to come up, but it was still pretty dark out, and Izzy was sleeping soundly, when suddenly a soft siren began to buzz from his computers, followed by red lights.
 
“Mmm… Five more minutes mom.” he mumbled in his sleep. Then he suddenly snapped up realizing that was his new Red-Alert. Either Popomon was calling him from the Digital world with trouble to report.
 
Izzy already began to work hard to send the alert to Davis and all the others. Including Tai and his gang.
 
“Wake up Tentomon… we got work to do.”
 
Tentomon moaned in his basket-bed. “Can't we just sleep on it?” he asked sleepily, and then he was yanked out of bed.
 
Meanwhile
 
Davis, who still lived with his mother and sister in the same apartment. He and Veemon were dreaming about Kari and Gatomon… all of them on real hot dates, and when it came time for a good night kiss…
 
Davis could feel himself being shaken by this Sister. “Davis. Davis!” Jun called. Then she shouted in his ear. “HEY… PIPSQUEAK!!”
 
Davis finally struggled, and ignoring the buzzing sound coming from his computer, he moaned “Jun what's up with you? It's six in the morning.”
 
“Honey…” his mother asked from the door. “What's that sound?”
 
Davis just rolled over. “Awe, its just the Red-Alarm.” but suddenly he snapped up-right. “Uh… THE ALARM?!”
 
Veemon snapped up too. “Did Shomeone Shay… Alarm?!”
 
(Don't you just love Veemon's cute little accent… even though I don't remember him sounding like that.)
 
Davis received an email from Izzy, and was told to meet at his place pronto. “Trouble!” he said as he hastily got dressed in his normal clothes. “Got to go!”
 
Veemon jumped on him, and Davis flew out the window.
 
“Be careful!” his mother called.
 
Later on
 
Everyone, even Tai's gang had arrived at Izzy's apartment. “Okay, we're all here.” Tai said. “Now can you please tell us what the big emergency is.”
 
Izzy told them he had received a report from Popomon, “You guys aren't going to like this but…” he clicked on his screen that showed pictures of Gennai's floating palace, all in one big mess.
 
“What in the world?!” cried Agumon.
 
“What happened there?” asked Tai.
 
“Yeah. doesn't Gennai know how to keep himself tidy?” added Sora.
 
They were about to suggest they go and pay Gennai a visit, when suddenly Izzy received another Red-Alert coming from primary village. “Something's wrong… I can't make it out.” he cried.
 
They needed to examine this mysterious signal, and find out what happened to Gennai. So Tai and his gang decided to head to Gennai's palace, while Davis' team investigate the village.
 
“Now… you guys have the new chip I installed into your D-Terminals?” Izzy asked. Davis and his team nodded.
 
It was a special little chip Izzy had made with some help from Gennai and Shenmon, which would allow the Digi force to done their battle armor whenever they needed it.
 
“Okay, let's do it!” Tai cried out.
 
Davis nodded and stuck out his D3. “DIGI-PORT OPEN!!”
 
Tai's team went through first, and then Davis' team went in second, both teams going separate ways.
 
In the Digital world
 
Tai's team landed inside the floating palace. “Boy, oh boy.” Gabumon said gazing around at the mess. “It looked so much cleaner on the computer.”
 
The tables were all tipped over. Rocks, and pillar scattered all over, and there was no sign of Popomon or Gennai anywhere.
 
“Guys… look at this!” cried Matt.
Everyone rushed over and saw that the special-safe where the Digiballs were always kept, was bashed right open, and the Digiballs were all missing.
 
The team got out their Digivices and turned on the radars, and the Digiballs were not giving off any signals from anywhere. “Is it just me, or does something really seem wrong here?” asked Gomamon.
 
“What's going on here?” Tai asked patricianly no one. Then suddenly, Mimi rushed in with a look of sheer worry in her eyes.
 
“Mimi what is it?”
 
She motioned them to follow her, and when they reached the inner bed chamber of the palace… what they saw turned their bloods, and data all cold.
 
Meanwhile
 
Davis and his team were gazing around at what once was primary village. It was like a burning, rocky wasteland. The trees were dead and ragged, the rivers were filled with waste, and their were smoking pot holes everywhere.
 
“Awe, man… look at this mess.” TK said.
 
“Ugh… I think I'm going to be sick.” Yolei moaned.
 
Kari even scanned the ashes in the ground with her scouter. “Oh! Poor things.” she cried. She explained how those ashes were Digieggs, and Baby-Digimon that were obviously destroyed, “
 
“Whoever did this must be mighty strong.” said Armadillamon.
 
Then suddenly, large energy blasts began pelting the ground from way up above. Knocking everyone off their feet. “Man… someone out there's using some pretty heavy-duty fire power.” said Davis.
 
“But what?” Cody asked. “There's nothing out here but rocks, and dead plants.”
 
Ken scanned his scouter up at the sky. He couldn't sense any spiritual energy, but he could detect a large metal object up there, even though he couldn't see what it was. “It's got be some kind of floating ship… trying to disrupt the surface.” he cried out.
 
More blasts followed. “If we don't get out of here… we'll be disrupted.” cried Patamon. They all headed for the upper hills where the shelling had ceased, but they still wanted to know where it was coming from… and who was doing it.
 
Meanwhile
 
It was indeed Friezamon's ship… he was sitting angrily in his hover-craft, growling at something bad that had happened. So he decided to use the ships blasters to open fire on the Digital world… and damage the village even more.
 
“You have disappointed me, Xerxesmon.” he hissed sternly. “You know how much I hate… being disappointed.”
 
Xerxesmon bowed down on his knee. “Forgive me, Master.” he said calmly. “But all is not lost… we will still be able to get the Digiballs yet. I have already secured for you the first two.”
 
He held out the Digiballs of Light and Hope.
 
Friezamon was not impressed. He sent his minions to get All eight of the Digiballs and instead he brought back only two. “Just find me others, and do it fast! My patients are wearing thin!”
 
“Consider it done Master… Zarbonmon is on the job.”
 
He left the bridge, and Frizeamon turned back to his screen. “I wonder just how much destruction I have caused?”
 
Back in the village
 
The shelling had stopped, but suddenly Cody felt uneasy about something. “Anybody else feel that?” he asked. Everyone nodded. They were all sensing a big burst of energy, too big for any ordinary creature.
 
They all moved a little ways more over the hills, and then saw the trouble. There was big, pink, tubby Digimon, holding the lasts of the baby Digimon hostage.
 
“So he must be responsible for all this.” TK said.
 
“Eww… he's gross.” Yolei cried. “Now I know I'm going to be sick.”
 
Dodoriamon kept his slaves busy at work, sending more poison into the grounds, and tearing up the village even more. When suddenly, he began to sense something.
 
“Hmm…” he looked a little over.
 
“I am being watched, but I have no fear.”
 
“I wonder if my observes would be over… HERE!!!”
 
He turned swiftly “DODORIAMON-BEAM!!” and he fired a huge blast towards the rocks where Davis's team was hiding behind. “JUMP!!” Davis cried, and they made it out just in time, but now they had been exposed.
 
“Whoa… this guy's strong!” cried Davis.
 
“What Digimon is that?” TK snapped as he tried his analyzer.
 
“Digimon… Unknown! No available data.”
 
“No data?”
 
The Digimon laughed and spoke in rhyme…
 
“My name is Dodoriamon, I may be all fat.”
 
“But my powers are unbeatable, that they are that.”
 
“You have one of two choices that I shall now say.”
 
“You serve as my slaves, or with your lives you shall pay!”
 
The team was getting pretty annoyed with all his constant rhyming, but they all agreed on one thing. “We're not the ones who'll pay, chubby… you are!” TK growled.
 
“You killed baby Digimon and enslave them for your own cruel pleasure?! That's just sick.” added Cody.
 
Davis stood up front. “Let's go!”
 
They all tapped on their D-Terminals, and were each battled in light as their clothes digitized and they all donned on their battle armor.
 
“Huh… what?!” growled Dodoriamon.
 
Then they all turned to their Digimon. It was time to Digivolve. They all tapped their D3's and the magic began.
 
“Veemon…!”… “Armadillamon…!”… “Hawkmon…!”… “Wormon…!”… “Gatomon…!”… “Patamon…!”
 
“DIGIVOLE TOO!!”
 
Ex-Veemon!!”… “Ankylomon!!”… “Aquillamon!!”… “Stingmon!!”… Angewomon!” Angemon!!”
 
They all did their dance-poses to a heavy-metal heroic tune… (The Way the Ginyu-Force does it on the DRB video game.)
 
“TAKERU!!”
 
“HIKARI!!”
 
“KENSHIN!!”
 
“MIYAKO!!”
 
“IORI!!”
 
“DAISUKE!!”
 
They all leapt up, punching and kicking, and got into their final poses. “WE ARE…!!” they paused the “DIGI-FORCE!!”
 
“And you're under arrest Dodoriamon!” Davis said. “Give yourself up now, or we'll have to take you out!”
 
Dodoriamon just snuffed, and he said…
 
“You all believe you can defeat me?”
 
“Then let us fight, AND WE SHALL SEE!!”
 
“DIGI FORCE… ATTACK!!” Davis cried out, and the battle was on.