Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ Matching Cuts with Guts ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOUR
 
 
The team, and their Digimon all charged forward, colliding into Dodoriamon, but when they collided right into him, he just used his huge gut to bounce them all off.
 
“As strong as you all appear to be.”
 
“You cannot out match my guts you see.”
 
Then he dashed forward, and leapt high up into the air… “BIG-BLASTER!!” and fired multiple energy-blasts bombarding the whole field around them.
 
“Okay… I've had enough of this.” TK snapped. He posed, and then began to charge forward with his fists ready. “WOLF-FANG-FIST!!” as his fist made contact, he did hit Dodoriamon hard enough to do a little damage, but he still got bounced back, hard!
 
“TK, are you okay?” cried Angemon.
 
“I'm fine, but I hardly did any damage at all.” TK answered.
 
Dodoriamon got up, and said.
 
“A little damage you may have done.”
 
“When this battle ends, it shall be I who'll have won.”
 
“Let's get him!!” Ex-Veemon growled.
 
“I'm with you.” added Angewomon as she followed her boyfriend.
 
“V-LASER!!”
 
“CELESTIAL ARROW!!”
 
Those two forces did hit him directly. “Did we get him?” asked Angewomon.
 
“I can't see!” cried Ex-Veemon.
 
They moved closer towards the dust, but suddenly they were both grabbed by their necks. Dodoriamon was a little bruised, but still didn't seem to be weakened at all.
 
“Simple fools, you never can win.”
 
“Now I shall take you both for a spin.”
 
He smacked them both together hard, and then pounded tem both like hammers. Then he grabbed Ex-Veemon by the tail, and Angewomon by her hair.
 
“DODORIA-TYPHOON!!” he whirled them round, and around like hammer-throws and then SLAMMED them both down so hard they De-digivolved.
 
“Veemon!” cried Davis.
 
“Gatomon!” cried Kari.
 
They ran over to help their fallen friends, but this was starting to get way out of hand. “He's beating so us so easily.” cried Cody. “Everything we throw at him, he can just deflect it right back at us.”
 
Those words suddenly gave Ken the idea. “Then that's how we'll beat him.” he said. “If we can't beat him using multiple attacks, then let's give him one big burst.”
 
The other all began to grin sneakily. “Great idea, Ken. It might just work.” Yolei said. “But how are we going to give him such a big burst?”
 
Ken, quietly told them that Davis, Kari, and himself would have to stand where they were and power up as much of their energy as they could. Then combine three separate power levels. Weaker, stronger, and strongest. “It might just be too much for him to handle.”
 
The others agreed, and called “BREAK!!”
 
Davis, Kari, and Ken all stood together. “Okay guys… start pumping!” Davis said.
 
“Right!”
 
“Right!”
 
They each began to growl very angrily, and their bodies began to glow. Davis even went Super Sayain, but Dodoriamon was already well aware of their little plot.
 
“Your plan is tricky, I can tell.”
 
“But I guarantee it will not go so well.”
 
“To reach your top it will take time.”
 
“But I shall crush you on a dime!!”
 
He charged forward, but he was confronted by Cody. “Wrong…” he snapped, and then he went Super-Sayain as well. “You think Davis I the only one who can do that… guess again, and he began to engage a Dragoon rush to keep Dodoriamon preoccupied.
As fat as he was, Dodoriamon also excelled with great speed. He even seemed almost too fast for the young Super-Sayain to keep up with.
 
Finally… BAM!! Cody got hit hard and went down, but he wasn't out yet. Besides, before Dodoriamon could continue towards to trio, still powering up, Ankylomon burst up from the ground. “Going somewhere… I don't think so.”
 
Then TK, and Yolei rushed over to help tackle the beat and hold him steady where he was. “Guys… anytime now!!” cried TK.
 
“We're almost through this!!” Davis cried out. Ken, Kari, and himself kept on powering up. “JUST A LITTLE MORE!!”
 
Little did they realize that they were all being watched.
 
Meanwhile
 
Friezamon had sensed a very strong force coming from the Digital world, and he saw the battle occurring on the screen. “Xerxesmon.” he asked. “Who are these mysterious armored-creatures who battle Dodoriamon?”
 
“Unfortunately, the ship's computer is unable to identify them, My-lord.” Xerxesmon answered. “But clearly, it seems that they and their Digimon companions also seek the Digiballs, so they too must be destroyed!!”
 
Friezamon thought it over for a bit. “Factmon… tell me… do these creatures actually stand a good chance of defeating Dodoriamon?”
 
Factmon had computed the results, “Database indicates: Probability of Dodoriamon's defeat to be… 120 percent.”
 
Freizamon growled. “I will not allow this to happen! Commence another aerial assault at once, and command for Dodoriamon to return here immediately!” he commanded. “I will not stand for any competition in this struggle for greatness.”
 
Back to the fight
 
Davis, Kari, and Ken were ready. “We have to hit him weakest to strongest.” Ken cried. “It should give us the advantage!”
 
The others nodded. “Let's do this!” Kari said deeply.
 
Dodoriamon finally managed to shake the fighters off of him, and he tried to fire his Big-Blaster again, but this time…
 
“ANGEL-STAFF!!”
 
Angemon came on, and spun his staff like a helicopter to negate the attacks. “Aquillamon… now!!” he called up.
 
“BLAST-LASER!!” Aquillamon soared down from above, and used his powerful laser rings to ensnare the beast, so he couldn't attack or defend himself.
 
“Oh, my woe!!”
 
“LET ME GO!!”
 
“Oh we'll let you go alright.” Davis mocked.
 
“Do it now!” cried Ken. He, Davis and Kari powered up their death-blasts.
 
Kari, as the weaker force, went first. “KI-BLAST…CANNON!!”
 
Then Ken, who was stronger. “DESTRUCTIVE… WAVE!!”
 
Then Davis who was the strongest. “KAMEHAME̷ 0;HA!!
 
The three powers merged together into one super-colossal burst of energy and flew clean at Dodoriamon. He yelped out and cried in pain as the large explosion hit him… FULL FORCE!!
 
Davis, Kari, and Ken were pretty pooped-out. “Did… did we get him?” Kari asked. The dust soon cleared, and Dodoriamon was still there. He was looking very badly injured, and even a little disfigured.
 
They could all sense his energy was very low.
 
“All right! It worked.” cried Ken. “One more blast ought to do it.”
 
But Dodoriamon decided enough was enough, and he only had enough strength to take off into their air.
 
“Ye who fights… and runs away…”
 
“Lives to fight another day!!”
 
Then he was gone!
 
“Awe man.” Davis grunted. “We almost had him too.”
 
“Never mind.” Kari said. “Now that we know his weakness… we should be able to get him next time. Right now I think we should all head up to the palace.”
 
Suddenly… that ship Ken had detected began to fire it's blasters again, and directly at them all this time. “Hurry!!” cried TK. “Everyone go!”
 
The other Digimon all De-Digivolved, and everyone flew away into the sky. Obviously, whatever was happening wasn't over, not by a long shot
 
Meanwhile
 
Dodoriamon was thrown into what appeared to be a rejuvenation chamber. A machine that would restore his energy, heal his wounds, and focus his powers and make him stronger.
 
“It appears that these strangers, whoever they may be intend to spoil my plans.” Friezamon hissed. “Well then… I shall wreak vengeance upon their heads. No one makes a mockery of Lord-Friezamon… Nobody!”