Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ The Alien Digimon ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FIVE
 
The team arrived back on the floating palace. “I wish we could've brought those other baby Digimon with us.” Kari said sadly. “Poor things all alone there.”
 
She knew they couldn't. It would've slowed them down too much. “Besides… I don't think we would've wanted to expose them to all this.” Cody said motioning to the mess and clutter.
 
“Where is everyone, anyway?” asked Hawkmon.
 
Tai and came out. “Guys?” he said looking grim.
 
“Tai. Where is everyone? What's happened up here?” TK asked.
 
Tai motioned them to follow him to the bed chamber. “You guys better brace yourselves. You're not going to like this.” he said sadly.
 
The others started to feel chills running up their spines. Tai gently creaked the doors open. The girls gasped hard, and the boy's jaws hung open. They ran over to the bed, where Jun and Joe were keeping a close eye on a sick-old man lying in bed.
 
“Gennai!” cried TK.
 
“What's happening to him?” cried Kari.
 
Davis, Yolei, Ken, and Cody were really worried. This was their very first time seeing Gennai as an old man, and Izzy told them they had found him like this when they arrived at the palace.
 
“His digital-spirit's been malfunctioned.” He said sadly. “He's aging rapidly.”
 
Davis cast a look at his sister and Joe, and they both shook their heads. “There's not too much we can do.” Joe said. “He's dying. He needs help and fast.”
 
Gennai opened his eyes, barely breathing. “Oh… Digi destined.” He spoke in a soft, weak tone. “Thank goodness you are here.”
 
“Hey, man… who did this to you?” Davis asked.
 
Gennai moaned slightly, and then lay back down. Jun checked his heart, and pulse. “We're losing him.” she cried.
 
Tears streamed down Kari's face. “Gennai, no… don't leave us!” she sobbed. “Ever since we've known you… you've guided us through everything.”
 
“You must… be strong.” Gennai peeped. “You must be strong… and destroy him!” he only then went to sleep, but everyone was treating it as if he was already gone.
 
Davis comforted his sobbing girlfriend.
 
Many others had their heads hanging low in anguish
 
Lots of the Digimon had tears running down their eyes. To them… Gennai was like a father. Lots of silence followed, and then someone spoke from the door.
 
“Digidestined.”
 
Everyone turned round. “Popomon.” said Sora. They rushed over to him.
 
“Are you okay?” asked Matt.
 
“Do not worry. I will be just fine.” Popomon answered. “I also know exactly of what it is we are dealing with, and I just might know of a way for us to save Gennai.”
 
He motioned for everyone to meet outside where they could give Jun and Joe a chance to work. Then he began to tell them about who did this to Gennai, and why it was happening.
 
Dodoriamon, and the mystery Digimon that attacked Gennai, and stole his energy, they were merely two henchmen of a terrible Digimon called… Friezamon.
 
“Friezamon?” asked Yolei.
 
Popomon nodded “Yes… Gennai had told me much of this viscous creature.”
 
 
Friezamon was of a newly created species of Digimon; Alien Digimon, that could excel in great powers, and also have the capabilities that normal Digimon hadn't.
 
However, things got out of control, and these Digimon began running amuck, destroying everything they ran into, either human or Digimon alike.
 
Gennai, along with the four guardian Digimon… they put a great battle, and struggle, and succeeded in destroying almost all the Alien Digimon, and casting their energies out into Cyber-Space.
 
“Of course…” Izzy cried. “This could potentially be how computer viruses and pirated software came into existence.”
 
This was a great thing to know. It meant that outside the Digital world, was an entire inter-dimensional world of computer worlds, and everything else.
 
The whole Cyber Universe.
 
“But wait…” said Tentomon. “If all of the Alien Digimon were defeated, then how is it they have returned?”
 
Popomon sighed. “Sadly… not all of them were destroyed.”
 
Despite their many attempts, and struggles… Friezamon, the last of the Alien Digimon, proved to be far too much for them to handle. His power was so incredible, you'd think he was immortal.
 
Friezamon had always been filled with greed, and a lust for power. It seemed no matter how strong he became, he always wanted more power. Enough was never enough for him.
 
Luckily, The four guardian Digimon had succeeded in doing the next best thing. Instead of destroying him… Friezamon was captured, and thrown into Cyberspace, away from the Digital world, and that was the end of his reign then…
 
“But we always knew that someday he would return, and it seems our fears have been answered. Friezamon has returned, and he has managed to come back far more powerful than we remember.”
 
The others all felt chills. “Man… this guy makes the Band of Seven, and Cell-Myotismon sound like cupcakes.” said Agumon.
 
“Do we know what Friezamon wants?” asked Gatomon. “I'll bet whatever it is, it can't be good.”
 
Popomon told them what had happened…
 
A strange Digimon, who called himself Xerxesmon… he came to the palace by order of Friezamon to take the Digiballs. Gennai and Popomon did all they could, but the proved to be no match for Xerxesmon.
 
He had in his possession a powerful sword called… “Enemoas” A very rare and powerful blade with dark magical powers that was strong enough to make missile and bombs look weak.
 
Using this power… Xerxesmon caused Gennai to end up in danger, and Popomon's Mirror force didn't work in Xerxesmon's brute strength.
 
Having successfully penetrating the defenses, he ransacked the palace until he burst open the magic-safe where the Digiballs were, but before he could lay his hands on them, Popomon used Gennai's emergency move.
 
In a split instant the Digiballs were scattered through the Digital world. Only the Digiballs of Light, and Hope were successfully stolen, but as for the other six… they were gone.
 
“We cannot allow Friezamon to get all eight balls, otherwise… there is no telling what he will do, or what he will become.”
 
Davis heard enough. “I say we go get this guy, Friezamon, and make him pay for what he did to Gennai.”
 
Silence, and more silence followed. “Well, am I right, or am I right?”
 
Veemon nodded. “Yeah… you are right.”
 
Kari and Gatomon stood. “We're in.” Kari said.
 
TK stood up. “Me too.”
 
“So am I.” added Patamon.
 
The whole Digi Force agreed to take this mission. “We'll help too.” Tai said.
 
“Uh… Tai… I don't know how to tell you this, but I think this is another one of those things you'll have to sit out.” Davis said.
 
Biyomon flapped her wings in concern. “Davis… we're not going to let you guys go into alone.” she cried.
 
Popomon gazed at the bird-creature. “Biyomon… Only the Digi force has the power to even challenge Friezamon and his minions.” he said. “The rest of you will be needed here to keep an eye on Gennai.”
 
Speaking of which, Joe and Jun came out from the bedrooms. “We gave him a vaccine to help keep him alive, but that's all we can do.” Joe said.
 
“He needs to rest.” Jun added.
 
Popomon nodded. “Gennai's life force will not last anymore than few days.”
 
“A few days. That doesn't give us much time.” Ken said. “Where do we start to look for Friezamon?”
 
It was obvious that since Friezamon was after the Digiballs, they should seek them out. “If we find the Digiballs, we're sure to find trouble too.” said Wormon.
 
Popomon nodded. “There is but one other thing.”
 
He explained that after the Digiballs were scattered, as the second bit of Gennai's emergency plan, their magical energies became undetectable by any radar.
 
“It will only be enough to slow Friezamon down, but sooner or later he will track them down. He cannot be allowed to assemble all eight.”
 
“But wait…” said Armadillamon. “Just how are we supposed to find the Digiballs then?”
 
“Yeah… I mean, our radars are useless.” added Yolei.
 
Popomon knew they'd ask that. “Fortunately I know of a way that can help us. I can teach you this skill, but it will take you time to learn.”
 
Time was it. Well… if they were ever hoping to face this new evil, and save Gennai, they would have to start training at once… in the Hyperbolic Time-Chamber.