Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ Training int he Time Chamber. ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SIX
 
With not much to spare, Davis' team, and their Digimon all headed into the Time chamber. It was their only possible way to prepare for the battles and dangers that lay ahead of them as well as learn Popomon's new skill.
 
“Alright everyone. Pay close attention, because I don't want to have to repeat myself. …” Popomon said. “This skill you are about to learn will allow you to sense where the Digiballs are without the aids of your radars.”
 
“And how are you going to do that? Stick some sort of sensory chip in our brains?” Davis asked.
 
“No, and be patient!” replied Popomon. “Now… as you all are able to sense spiritual energies, and power-levels. The same rule can apply to magical-energies, such as the Digiballs.”
 
After a little more fancy speech and stuff, he got them all to start meditating. They were told not to move, not even if they were itchy or had to sneeze… and to think about nothing.
 
Gatomon's whiskers gave a little twitch, and Popomon shot a small energy blast that barely missed her. “Hey!! What's the big idea?!”
 
“Silly cat. You were told not to move.” Popomon said sternly.
 
“All right… sorry.” Gatomon snapped. “But remind me again how this helps in our training?”
 
Davis explained that on Dragon ball Z this type of training would help them work on their resistance and focus. The less that they would think about something, the less it was likely to bother you.
 
This would help them resist pain from receiving blows, as well as sharpen their minds to let them think easier so as not to get distracted as much in battle.
 
For several time-chamber weeks they performed this session every day, but also got up and did some sparing and heavier training. Popomon even agreed to be practice target.
 
With his special skills, and power it made things all the more challenging for their skills. Their energy attacks just bounced right off him, and he was pretty fast to keep up with. This helped them work on their speed, and stamina.
 
The Digimon themselves also kept on training in their champion, Ultimate, and DNA forums for even more power. This way they could always save their Spiritual Digivoled forms at best for last.
 
But even with all this… Elsewhere there was more trouble.
 
Meanwhile
 
Friezamon had touched his ship down somewhere in the dessert, near the ocean. Already he had succeeded in obtaining another of the Digiballs, making his grand total now three out of eight.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… excellent work, Dodoriamon.” he sniggered.
 
Dodoriamon, now more powerful than ever, he presented Friezamon with the Digiball of Kindness which he had found in the forest. He went to extreme lengths to get it, but he got it.
 
“I give you a Digiball, your Majesty.”
 
“Though getting it was far too easy for me.”
 
Friezamon didn't care how hard or simple it was. “At this rate we should have all Eight Digiballs in merely a few days” he sniggered. “Once I obtain the power I desire, I shall control all the Digital world, and then the human's world will follow.”
 
“I shall see to it that all the population of the two worlds are enslaved.” said Zarbonmon.
 
Xerxesmon ran his finger across his sword. “And then I shall personally see to breaking their will's Lord-Friezamon. I will annihilate those who rebel against, and turn the rest of the species into your vast army of slaves.”
 
Dodoriamon liked the plan… but there was something disturbing him.
 
“Your posturing seems to me unsound.”
 
“You forget about those strangers I earlier had found.”
 
Zarbonmon's lips curled into a scowl. “Oh, put a cork in it, you Babbling-Looney.” He sneered. “We are all aware of those strangers, and the powers they possess, but they are no concern of ours.”
 
“Database confirms, location of the Digi Destined presently unknown.” chirped Factmon.
 
Friezamon turned to face them. “As Zarbonmon had put it himself… we shall not deal with those pesky-peasants at the moment. I will deal with them when the time comes… Heh, heh, heh!”
 
The next morning
 
Tai's gang was still at the palace, each taking turns watching over Gennai, and waiting for the others too come out from the Time-Chamber. “They don't realize that… time's running out, do they?” asked Gomamon.
 
“Steady there, Gomamon.” said Joe. “There's still a few more hours until they can come out.”
 
Jun came out from the Master Bedroom. “Sorry, but I have to go.” she said. “I got other Patients to look after.”
 
Joe agreed to take Jun's place. “How does he look thought?” but judging by the look in Jun's eyes, Gennai wasn't doing so well. “Oh, man.”
 
Tai offered to escort his girlfriend home. “I'll be back soon guys.” he said. “Agumon, you stay here.”
 
“Will do Tai.”
 
Tai didn't stay gone for very long, and when he came back, the Digi force had emerged from the Time Chamber. “Boy… one year in one day sure goes by fast.” Tai joked. “Think you guys can show us how to do that?”
 
Popomon smiled. “Perhaps someday you and your team will get your chance, Tai… but for now we must focus.”
 
Davis nodded. “Time for us to head off and kick to Alien-butt.” he said proudly.
 
Ex-Veemon nodded. “We'll make Friezamon sorry he ever set foot in the Digital world.”
 
The whole force nodded.
 
“Good Luck Digi Force…” Popomon said. “And remember… you have not much time. No mater what happens, we must not let Gennai die. Otherwise, all will be lost.”
 
What he was getting at was… like Lord Kami, from DragonBall: He created the Dragon balls, and if he died, then the Dragon balls would be powerless.
 
The same rule applied to Gennai creating the Digiballs, and even worse than that… Since Gennai was dying of natural causes they wouldn't be able to bring him back, even if the Digiballs were working.
 
The team prepared to take off. “You keep him awake!!” Davis called. “DIGI FORCE… AWAY!!” and they and their Digimon all took off.
 
Gennai, in his bed, he was still awake, but looking a little pale. “Good luck, Digi Force.”