Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ Flight of Danger! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SEVEN
 
Friezamon had succeeded in retrieving yet another Digiball. The Digiball of reliability and happened onto another one which had been located hidden in a village of elderly Digimon.
 
The Digimon, elder, though still Mega-Levels, put a valiant effort… but Friezamon took no prisoners. The village was torn apart, and those who fought back were slaughtered by Dodoriamon.
 
“Say goodbye.”
 
“Now, YOU DIE!!”
 
KAPOW!! The defenseless Digimon was vaporized, and the fifth Digiball, the Digiball of Knowledge was now in his possession. “Ha, ha, ha… that was far too easy.” Friezamon chuckled.
 
They all reported back to the ship, where they combined their two newly acquired Digiballs with the other three they had collected. This made a grand total of five balls… only three more remained.
 
“Three more balls to go, my servants.” Friezamon chuckled. “Three more balls until I can summon the great Shenmon, and make desired immortality come-true.”
 
Factmon floated up, and over the ship. “Alert! Alert!” she cried. “Database shows the Digi force moving at an incredible speed towards a stray Digiball.”
 
“Do you have the correct coordinates for the location of the Digiball?” asked Xerxesmon.
 
“Affirmative.”
 
“Xerxesmon…” growled Friezamon. “Go… stop those meddlesome pests. I shall not have any delays in my plans.”
 
Xerxesmon bowed. “At once, Sire.”
 
As soon as he took off, Zarbonmon sneakily decided to follow him. “I don't trust that fool.” he muttered. “There is something strange about him that puzzles me.”
 
Meanwhile
 
The Digi Force had detected a Digiball's location. “It's somewhere in the valley of Shogungekomon.” Ken said. “I recognize the energies of that place anywhere.”
 
“Do you think we can get there before Friezamon?” asked Stingmon.
“Well not if we keep flying at this pace.” Angewomon said.
 
Davis nodded. “Agreed. Digi Force… Full speed ahead!!” Everyone nodded and they all went into hyper speed. Their flying made jet engines look like toys.
 
Meanwhile
 
Shogungekomon, still the proud leader of Geko-city, was napping peacefully. When suddenly, he number-one Gekomon rushed in, screaming frantically. “Lord- Shogungekomon!! Lord- Shogungekomon!!”
 
Shogungekomon creaked open his eyes. “Ahh… just taking a mid morning nap.” he yawned. “Now, what's all the commotion?”
 
“Sire… our guard-posts indicate we are being in invaded.” cried the Gekomon “It seems that Lord Friezamon has found us and has sent his forces after our Digiball.”
 
Shogungekomon nearly jumped out of his blubbery skin. “Oh-my-good-notes!” he cried. “Sound the alarm! Launch an immediate counter attack! GO… GO!!!”
 
All the Gekoumon, and the Otamamon began running a-muck arming all their weapons. “You heard his majesty! Get the defenses ready!”
 
Before long, all the cannons, crossbows, and catapults were fully loaded. “Are we ready?” asked Shogungekomon.
 
“Yes, Your-Highness.”
 
“Good… then let's blow those Friezamon freaks out of the sky!”
 
 
“Just a little further!” cried Angemon.
 
Cody looked on ahead with his scouter. “Huh?” He could see all their weapons. “WHOA!! WATCH OUT!!” he cried as the bombarding began.
 
Loads of rocks, and arrows began to fly straight at them from many different directions. “Whoa… hey!! What's the mater with them?! Why are they firing at us” growled Yolei.
 
“They must not recognize us in these outfits, and forms.” cried Armadillamon.
 
“We'll have to get close enough for them to see us!” cried Aquillamon.
 
“Easier said than done!” cried Ex-Veemon. “These things are everywhere!”
 
“Come on guys… this is what we trained for.” Davis said. “Everyone, follow me!”
 
They all formed a line behind Davis and reduced their speeds, and then began to twist, tumble and whirl around in all the rocks and arrows that bombarded them.
 
“HOLD ON!!” Davis cried.
 
“TO WHAT?!” growled TK.
 
“OH, GEEZ THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!” cried Kari.
 
 
They were still too far away, and the Gekomon still couldn't tell who they were firing at. “Sire… they appear to be attempting evasive actions!” cried the Number-one Gekomon.
 
Shogungekomon was fuming his music-pipes. “Shoot them down! Don't let them get here!” he cried, and the armed guards began to fire more and more rocks and arrows.
 
 
(Yeah… this is starting to plot from Armageddon a little.)
 
“WE'RE COMING IN HOT!!” cried Ken. Then suddenly, the bombarding got even worse.
 
“HEY!!” cried Angemon. “OH NO!! THEY'RE FIRING MORE! WE HAVE TO HEAD BACK!!”
 
“WE CAN'T NOW!! WE'RE ALMOST THROUGH THIS!!” Davis shouted. They continued to make their way down, dodging more and more bombardment… then suddenly…
 
BAM!! “AA-ARGH!!”
 
“ANGEWOMON!!” Kari Screamed!
 
“NO!! SHE'S HIT!!” cried Ex-Veemon.
 
Angewomon's hurt-wing caused her to spin out of control allowing more and more rocks to hit her. “SHE'S GOING DOWN!!” cried Ex-Veemon. “I'LL SAVE HER!!” and he began to fly after his falling love, only to be shot himself.
 
“EX-VEEMON!!” cried Davis.
 
“DAVIS… HEAD'S UP!!” cried Ken. Too late, because Davis wasn't looking ahead, he got smacked in the face by huge rock causing them all to bump into each other and they all started to hurdle out of control.
 
 
Suddenly, Shogungekomon could see far enough ahead. “No, no, no! Stop firing!” he screamed, but it was too late. Although the Digi Force was not dead, they were crashing right down to the ground.
 
“Everyone quick! Get out there and help them!”
 
The Gekomon and the Otamamon all began panicking as they rushed into action to help the falling fighters.
 
 
The Digi Force… still in their decent… were in for one big crash down!
 
“Mayday!! Mayday!!!” Davis screamed.
 
“We're going down!!” cried Yolei.
 
 
The Gekoumon and Otamamon began rushing back and forth, carry over their heads an extremely large cushion made from Shogungekomon's sheaded skin. “Steady, men… steady!!”
 
“Here' they come!”
 
 
Davis and Kari reach for each other with what little strength they had left. “Ugh… Kari. Uhn…Hang on!”
 
“Da-vis!” Kari cried as they managed to embrace each other before passing out in midair. Yolei and Ken did the same, as did Ex-Veemon and Angewomon.
 
“E-e-everyone… hold on!” cried TK, but then he passed out too.
 
“Steady! Steady!” cried the Gekomon.
 
All of them still spinning out of control, and then… one by one they each crashed hard down on the cushion, and skidded horribly to a halt. They all lay unconscious, and so did their Digimon, though they didn't De-Digivolve.
 
“Come… we must get them back to his Master's palace.” cried the number-one Gekomon, and they quickly, yet carefully carried the unconscious fighters to safety. Unaware that even more danger was just around the corner.
 
Xerxesmon continued on his flight towards the Gekomon's land. “That Digiball is as good as mine.” he chuckled.
 
He was also unaware that he was being followed by Zarbonmon. “Xerxesmon… I have you now! Hmm, mm, mm.”