Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ Beat at its own game ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER ELEVEN
 
TK and Shakkoumon were still going at it against Zarbonmon. It sure was a long and hard battle, and hard to keep up with his speed. It seemed that every time they got him in the open, he went and zipped somewhere else.
 
“WOLF-FANG-BLAST!!”
 
TK fired continuous shots madly, but Zarbonmon just dodged them all, cutting his way through the bombarding. “Hmm, mm, mm… my turn.” he sniggered. “HYPER-ELEGANT MAGNUM!!”
 
WHAM!! TK was bashed down hard, and this time he stayed down. He wasn't dead, but he was pretty tuckered out, and badly bruised and beaten.
 
“Hang on TK, we're coming!” cried Shakkoumon. “JUSTICE-BEAM!!” His lasers hit Zarbonmon's back full force, but didn't seem to do much damage.
 
“Hmm… don't you know it's rude to attack someone from behind?” he mocked. Then he zipped to right behind Shakkoumon. “Here… perhaps you shall sample it! POSSIBILITY CANNON!!”
 
KAPOW!! So much damage that Shakkoumon split-up, and De-digivolved back to Amradillamon, and Patamon. The both of them look just as beat as TK was, and now only Cody was left.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… Never send fools to do the work of a warrior.” Zarbonmon sniggered, then his gaze fell upon Cody. “Now, you be cooperative young-man, and give me that Digiball.”
 
Cody's eyes blazed with anger. “Never!” he snarled. “I don't care what you try and do to me. I'll never let you have this.”
 
Zarbonmon just sniggered again. “Does that mean you, yourself, wish to take me on? I really wouldn't if I were you. You have seen merely a fraction of my power…”
 
Cody's head perked up. “A fraction?” this meant that Zarbonmon had yet to show his full power, and for all Cody knew, it probably would be too much fro him to handle, but regardless he had to do what he could.
 
“I have to protect this Digiball… so… I will fight you!” he said.
 
“Uhn… Cody… No.” TK cried weakly. “Don't do it!”
 
“I have to do it TK. For all our sakes, I have to protect this.” Cody said as he fastened the bag with the Digiball inside, onto his armor-belt. “If Davis were here, he'd tell us not to give up… and that exactly what I'm not doing.”
 
Zarbonmon seemed a little impressed with Cody's attitude. “I know not if whether you are being brave, or foolish.” he said. “Very well then… it is not my position to talk humans into killing themselves.” he stuck out his arms, and his began to quiver.
 
Patamon could feel a chill going up his wings. “What's he up to?”
 
“I don't know… and I don't think I want to!” cried Armadillamon.
 
Zarbonmon's body continued to quiver, and then it began to glow. His muscles were growing bigger, and his face looking more monstrous than before.
 
“Zarbonmon… Mode-Change to…”
 
“MONSTER-FORM!!”
 
“Whoa!” Cody peeped as he could sense Zarbonmon's power, because it was now way above that of his own current power level, but he wasn't willing to give in.
 
“That's a pretty wild change.” he said. “But I promise you it's not going to help you.”
 
“Hmm, mm… is that so?” Zarbonmon said in his new deeper voice. “Well…we shall see.”
 
He powered up as much has he could “LET'S GO!!” he roared, and they both charged into action.
 
They started things off with a Dragon-Rush. While Zarbonmon was still able to dodge Cody's blows, Cody was able to move just as fast as he did, and he was able to dodge his blows just as effectively.
 
As he let his blows fly, Zarbonmon couldn't help but realize Cody's speed. His speed is incredible, it almost matches that of my own. Perhaps he was not lying after all.” he thought.
 
The Dragon-Rush kept up for a while longer, and then Cody decided to kick it up a notch. “FIERCE-RANMA!!” and his speed increased by the millisecond, causing his punches and kicks to go even faster.
 
“What… what is this?!”
 
BAM!! Zarbonmon wasn't able t keep up with Cody's speed, and he got rammed hard to the ground, and that actually did some damage.
 
“Way to go, Cody!” cried TK.
 
“YEE-HAA! Get'em Cowboy!” added Armadillamon.
 
Cody, though pleased for his successful attack, forced himself to stay focused as Zarbonmon pulled himself together.
 
“Hmm, mm… very impressive.” he sniggered. “You may have some potential having actually to have been able to damage me, but I guarantee you… it shall be your first, and last hit on me.”
 
“Mmm… Fight!” growled Cody.
 
“I do not fight… I annihilate. Now see if you are able to stand up to this. He zipped himself to right behind Cody, and grabbed him. “MISSING-SCREW!!”
 
“CODY!!” the others cried out.
 
Zarbonmon wound up to perform the attack. Time to make the head!” Zarbonmon sniggered, but before he could complete the attack, Cody pulled a fast one by combing some speed with his strength to slip out of Zarbonmon's grasp and grab him from behind…
 
“JACKHAMMER!!”
 
So Zarbonmon ended up getting hit, head-first, and Cody escaped unharmed again. “Smarter than I look, wouldn't you say.” he smirked.
 
Zarbonmon snapped upright, and brushed the dirt from his face. “You dare to imply that your brain capacity exceeds my own?!” he growled. “I will teach you some respect!”
 
“SUPER BEAUTIFUL ARROW!!”
 
He began to fire continuous bolts of energy, far to many for Cody to dodge, but he remembered what his grandfather told him while they practiced kendo. “Sometimes a good defenses is a good offense!” he snapped.
 
“HIGH-SPEED HAMMER!!” and he began to fight firings with firing as he began blasting his own hoard of shots.
 
Zarbonmon began to roar with fury trying to fire faster and harder to break the tug-o'-war of blasts, but eventually both he and Cody ceased firing.
 
“We both know you can't beat me now, Zarbonmon.” Cody growled. “And I don't want to have to get any more violent. So why don't you just give up now!”
 
Zarbonmon was furious. “I surrender… NEVER!!!” he roared as he began charging up his power. Making it go higher, and higher.
 
“What's he doing now?” cried Patamon.
 
“I don't think I want to know!” added TK.
 
Zarbonmon's power was incredibly high. It was way higher than Cody's current power was, and his body was glowing brightly.
 
“Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah… Take a good look at me now!” he growled. “Nothing you have will defend you against what is coming now!”
 
He held his arms together and began to form energy in his hands. “Prepare yourself for my greatest attack yet.” he growled.
 
“POSSIBLIITY CANNON!!”
 
He fired the large stream of power straight for the young lad, and Cody just stayed exactly where he was, not even sweating.
 
“Cody! Cody… Get out of there!” called TK, but Cody still didn't move.
 
“CODY!!” cried Armadillamon.
 
Patamon covered his eyes with his wings. “Ooh… I can't watch!!”
 
KAPOW!! The Blast contacted with Cody in a huge explosion. Zarbonmon was so certain he had won. “AH, HA, HA, AH, AH!! I HAVE WON!!” but suddenly, “Ah! What?”
 
Cody had survived the blast entirely, and now stood all powered up in his Super-Sayian form. “And you thought you were the only one who could change forms?” he smirked wickedly.
 
“You also seem to have forgotten that Davis and I are both just like Sayians. Whatever doesn't kill us, only makes us even stronger.”
 
Zarbonmon clenched his fist. “This… this can't be… I will not accept this!” he growled. “YOU'RE A CHILD!!! NO PUNY CHILD CAN WITHSTAND MY POWER!!!”
 
He charged forward, but as he readied his next attack, the young Super-Sayian thrusted his hand right through his stomach and held him at bay.
 
“ARGH!!” Zarbonmon struggled and winced around trying to break free, and the 15 year-old looked the evil monster dead in the eyes. “I'm… no… child!” he said slowly and deeply. “KAMEHAMEHA!!”
 
His blast carried Zarbonmon way, way up into the sky, vaporizing the vile villain in a colossal big bang, and with his energy no longer sensible it was safe to say… he was gone!
 
TK, Armadillamon, and Patamon… feeling better from their poundings, cheered for joy. “YEAH!! HE DID IT!!” they all cried out, and Cody turned to them all and gave them thumbs up.
 
Meanwhile
 
Factmon had received the latest report. “Sensors indicate Zarbonmon has come to his defeat and total destruction.” she chirped.
 
Friezamon angrily pounded his on his hovercraft. “And what is even worse… that excuse of a warrior let those pesky humans get away with the Digiball.” he growled. “Those pests shall pay for this… I will win the war!”