Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ The Fast and Furious ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TEN
 
TK stood his ground, ready for the first attack. “I'm ready for you Zarbonmon. Hope you're ready for me.” he said.
 
Zarbonmon just stood where he was. “Hmm, mm, mm… I assure you I am most prepared.” he smirked. “Now, show me what you have!”
 
TK posed himself back a bit. “You asked for it, and here it comes.” He began to charge forward with super-speed, his feet stamping the ground hard as he got closer, and his fists at the ready…
 
“WOLF-FANG-FIST!!”
 
Zarbonmon waited at the very last moment, and then… ZIP!! He seemed to have vanished, causing TK to miss him. “Huh? What?”
 
Cody, and the Digimon looked around. “Where has he gone?” asked Angemon. “Something ain't right here.” added Armadillamon.
 
Suddenly, TK and Cody's Scouters buzzed with a warning. Zarbonmon was standing right behind TK. He quickly spun round to try and jab at him, but Zarbonmon zipped again and grabbed TK from behind.
 
TK struggled and tugged to break free, but to no avail. “Hmm, mm, mm… Care to take a little spin?” Zarbonmon mocked. “MISSING-SCREW!!” He leapt up high into the air, and slammed TK hard on the ground.
 
“Mmm… that was most interesting.” he smirked. “Got any more tricks?”
 
TK got up in a snap, a little bruise on his face, but nothing to him. “Sure… try this!!” He lunged straight at Zarbonmon with his fists and feet flying, but Zarbonmon began to evade them all simply by weaving out of their paths. TK couldn't seem to land a hit.
 
“It all makes sense now.” Cody thought. “Zarbonmon may not be as powerful, but he is pretty fast. This isn't going to be easy.”
 
TK kept up with his ramming, but suddenly, Zarbonmon grabbed his fists, and stepped on his feet weighing him down. TK grunted and groaned trying to break off, but this only made Zarbonmon's winked smile grow larger.
 
He gave TK a huge bash and sent hi backwards. “Hmm, I expected more of a challenge from you and you seem to have let me down.” he mocked.
 
TK got up slowly “I'm… not out of it… just yet.” he grunted. “But I am going to need some help.” he gestured over to the others. “You guys ready over there.” He called as he got out his D3.
 
Cody nodded in agreement. “Go get him boys!” he said to Angemon, and Armadillamon held out his D3 and activated the Digivolution.
 
“Armadillamon… Digivolve to…”
 
“ANKYLOMON!!”
 
Then, both Cody, and TK tapped their D3's together, and began the DNA Digivolution.
 
“Anyklomon!!”
 
“Angemon!!”
 
“DNA… DIGIVOLVE TO…”
 
“SHAKKOUMON!!”
 
“Yeah… that's what I'm saying.” TK cried for joy. “Two against one… what you say to that?”
 
Zarbonmon just snuffed. “If you insist?”
 
Meanwhile
 
Back in the Gekomon village… Davis' team had also DNA Digivolve their Digimon, for their battle with Xerxesmon wasn't going that well. Not even for Imperialdramon's fighter-form, nor Sylphimon.
 
“POSITRON-LASER!!”
 
“STATIC-FORCE!!”
 
The two strong forces collided into Xerxesmon, full force.
 
Did we get him? asked Imperialdramon.
 
“Hard to tell.” said Sylphimon.
 
They waited, and waited… and suddenly… Xerxesmon burst from the ashes. “I don't believe it…” Davis cried. “All those bruises on him and he's still going?!”
 
Xerxesmon was panting a little bit, but he wasn't out yet. He was however extremely angry as he started at his sword. “You… put a big gash in my Enemaos!” he growled as he shoed them the large chuck missing from his blade. “Now… I am beginning to get really angry!!”
 
Davis' team, looking tired, but not beaten yet, still had enough to fight. “Maybe you should make it easier on yourself and give up.” Yolei said.
 
“We're tired of all this senseless fighting, and we're sick of all the damage you and your followers are causing.” added Kari.
 
Xerxesmon just smiled evil and laughed hard. “Uh… anyone know what that sore-face is laughing about?” Davis asked.
 
“I don't think it's anything good.” said Ken.
 
Xerxesmon looked up. “Hmm, mm, mm… you simpletons honestly believe you can hold me back long enough until your little friends get to safety with the Digiball?”
 
The others gasped and grunted. He knew all long of their plan and had merely been toying with them. “Heh, heh… your friends should be as good as dead by now.”
 
Davis clenched his fists, and morphed to Super-Sayain 2. “You… YOU LIE!!” he growled angrily.
 
Xerxesmon grinned wickedly. “Do I?!”
 
Davis took of in a mighty ROAR OF ANGER!!
 
“Davis, Wait!!” called Kari, but it was too late…
 
“DRAGON-FIST!!”
 
Xerxesmon just dodged the blow and blasted Davis with his own attack, and the Super-Sayain fell like a rock, he changed back to his regular form and his every was barely sensible now.
 
Kari ran over to him. “No! Davis!”
 
“Hmm, mm, ah, ah, ah! Pathetic little warrior. Let that be a lesson to you.” Xerxesmon said a s he sheathed his sword.
 
“Hey… where do you think you're going?!” bellowed Imperialdramon.
 
“Who said we were done with you yet?” added Sylphimon.
 
Xerxesmon just whipped out his sword again. “PHALAX-MORTIS!!” and fired two energy shots that collided into the two Digimon and broke them down to their Rookie forms, and Gatomon.
 
Yolei, and Ken walked over to their fallen friends. “You guys okay?” Ken asked.
 
Hawkmon seemed to be the only one speaking. “Y-y-yes… I guess so.” he cried. “But it isn't use… he's simply too strong.”
 
Xerxesmon sheathed his sword again. “Indeed I am… and remember that well, for I assure you that the next time we meet shall be our last.” He took off into the sky and was gone.
 
“I will show them all.” he thought to himself. “Nobody damages my Enemaos and gets away with it. Nobody!”
 
While back on the ground, Kari was still holding Davis in her arms, he was barley moving or breathing, but he was still alive. The same thing with Veemon too.
 
Ken used his Piccolo-healing to revive everyone, but something didn't seem right. His powers were able to heal Davis and Veemon's wounds, but their power levels were still incredibly weak, and they both were still unconscious.
 
“It's no good...” he said. “I can't seem to bring them out of it.”
 
Kari and Gatomon's eyes filled with tears.
 
“Do you think they'll be alright.” Gatomon cried.
 
Ken remained silent. “Ken, Answer us!” Kari snapped. “What are we going to do?!”
 
Ken shook his head, “I… I don't know.”