Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ Here we go! ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
 
Nobody knew what to do. They needed to get the Digiballs back, get Davis and Veemon into those chambers, and stop Friezamon, but with all that was going on, it was almost suicidal to even think of a plan.
 
Matt, Tai, Gabbumon, and Agumon did have an idea, but the didn't dare let the others know. In fact… while the others were so busy talking… all four of them crept away silently.
 
The others didn't see them leave…
 
“What are we going to do?” asked Cody. “Who knows what cruelty Friezamon's doing in our world?”
 
“More importantly, what would he be doing there?” added Armadillamon. “He's up to something nasty. I can feel it.”
 
TK looked around, and he felt as some people were missing from the group. He looked around the chamber. “Hey… where's Matt?”
 
Everyone looked around. “And where's Tai?” asked Kari.
 
“Ah! Gabbumon, and Agumon are gone too!” cried Palmon. “You don't think… that they--”
 
Nobody wanted to believe it, but it was the only explanation. “Tai, and Matt must've run off to try and stop Friezamon on their own.” cried Izzy. “Look… I'm detecting their signals in the real world now!”
 
Everyone gasped hard! “Tai, Matt… what are you guys thinking?!” cried Sora.
 
“Are they crazy, or just dumb?” asked Yolei.
 
“My money is personally, is on both crazy and dumb.” said Hawkmon.
 
Meanwhile
 
Tai and Matt, along with Wargreymon, and Metalgarurumon were tearing up the rotted streets. “Awe, man… look at this mess!” snapped Tai. “This Friezamon's really asking for a pounding.”
 
“I'm there.” said Matt. “Just wait until I get my hands on that monster!”
 
The two Mega-Digimon nodded in agreement. “He's as good as done!” they both said together, and they began to speed up as they headed towards the center of town.”
 
As they had expected… Friezamon, way on the other side of town could feel them coming. “Hmm… simple fools.” he thought. “This only makes my job a lot easier.”
 
“Xerxesmon… head over there and stop the intruders. I think I could use a little entertainment.”
 
Xerxesmon bowed. “Yes, sire. I will not let you down.” But as he flew off he began to wonder. “Does he really trust me? Of course I know I can win… but does he believe that.”
 
Actually, Friezamon didn't trust him. “Xerxesmon doesn't realize that I am merely just using him to trap my enemies, he is expendable, just like the rest of them.”
 
Meanwhile
 
“What do we do now?” cried Ken. “We need to get to Tai, and Matt, and get the Digiballs balls back.”
 
“And take care of Davis and Veemon.” added Kari.
 
Popomon agreed with them. “Digiforce… you are to travel to the desert, onto Friezamon's ship and then safely secure Davis and Veemon into the rejuvenation chambers.”
 
“Once they are safely tucked in, they will be safe from harm's way. Neither any minion, nor Friezamon will detect where they are.”
 
The Digi force nodded. “And while we're at it, we can look for the rest of the Digiballs and maybe wish for this nightmare to be over.”
 
Popomon frowned and said that Cody's idea wouldn't work entirely. “Shenmon doesn't have the power to kill beings, but there is something you can wish for…” and he whispered into Cody's ear.
 
“Got it!”
 
Popmon nodded, and then motioned to the rest of the gang. “The rest of you… you all must hurry along to Tai and Matt and bring them back here along with their two Digimon. I fear that in their current status, they will not stand any chance against Friezamon and his minions.”
 
“And Izzy… you and Tentomon must stay here where you are much more needed.”
 
Tentomon buzzed angrily “What… you mean that I don't get to help out in the battle? No Fair!”
 
“Tentmon, he has a point.” said Izzy. “We're just going to try and Get Tai and Matt back, as well as Wargreymon, and Metalgarurumon.”
 
“He's right, Tentomon.” added Joe. “We have to avoid any conflicts with Friezamon at all costs. He'll get us for sure if we try, and remember… if Gennai dies then the Digiballs go away forever, and that means if any of die, there's no coming back!””
 
“Well then what are we sitting here for?! Lets get going then!” cried Yolei as she practically YANKED Davis off the floor, and threw him over her shoulder. Ken carried Veemon, and as for their Digimon… it was time to Digivolve!!
 
“BIYOMON… Warp-Digivolve to…; GARUDAMON!!”
 
PALEMON… Warp-Digivolve to…; :LILYMON!!”
 
“GOMAMON… Warp-Digivolve to…; :ZUDOMON!!”
 
“PATAMON… Warp-Digivolve to…; :MAGNA-ANGEMON!!”
 
“GATOMON… Digivolve to…; :ANGEWOMON!!”
 
“ARMADILLAMON…Digivolve to…; :ANKYLOMON!!”
 
“HAWKMON…Digivolve to…; :AQUILLAMON!!”
 
“WORMON…Digivolve to…; STINGMON!!”
 
 
Everyone called “BREAK!!” and they were off. Throughout he Digital-world and through the Digital portal. “LET'S GO SAVE BOTH WORLDS!!” cried Izzy.
 
“Good luck you guys.” Jun muttered.
 
(Music cue)
 
-Hey, what's up, Superstar?
Looks like you're goin' far,
Hey look it's Wonder guy,
Gonna make ya plenty fine,
Now what's up, Wonder girl?
You're gonna change the world,
 
-So everything's not perfect,
Don't matter 'cause,
You rework it,
No-thing's holding you,
Never stopping,
Never stopping,
Never stopping now,
 
Oh-oh, Oh-oh, Oh-oh-oh,
Oh-oh, Oh-oh, Oh-oh, Here We Go!
Oh-oh, Oh-oh, Oh-oh-oh-oh...
 
As the Digi force flew over the Digital world, Kari and Angewomon kept their hopes up that their boyfriends would be alright.
 
“You can make it, Davis. You've never let anything beat you before.”
 
“Be strong my little Veemon. You will pull through the darkness. I feel it… I see it!”
 
-Hey what's up dynamite?
Takin' off on a new flight,
Step it up to number 1,
It won't back off until it's,
Gonna be like a great fire,
You're gonna be the next fire...
 
-So every-thing is crazy,
Don't matter 'cause,
No-thing's crazy,
You...get...though...it,
Never stopping,
Never stopping,
 
In the real world, Tai, Matt and their Digimon were still on the trail towards Friezamon, and hoping they could stop him and free all the captivated citizens of Tokyo.
 
Unbeknownst to them that their friends were closing in from behind. They had to hurry and stop the guys before it was too late.
 
Still… all of them, no matter where they were, no matter what they were doing. They all kept one thing of critical importance in mind… Gennai's time was running out, and they had to hurry!!
 
 
Oh-oh, Oh-oh, Oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh, Oh-oh, Oh-oh, Here We Go!
Oh-oh, Oh-oh, Oh-oh-oh-oh...
 
Oh-oh, Oh-oh, Oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh, Oh-oh, Oh-oh, Here We Go!
Oh-oh, Oh-oh, Oh-oh-oh-ohhhhhh!