Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ Extremely dangerpus conditions ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
 
Xerxesmon was still on his way to confront Tai and Matt. He was still having doubts about Friezamon though. He was starting to think maybe he wasn't really one who honors his words.
 
He stopped for a moment to gaze down at a small medallion around his neck. It was given to him by Dodoriamon in the past, symbolizing their friendship and all they had been through.
 
“For being my friend through the ages of many.”
 
“I give you this as a offering of identity.”
 
“In all the hardships we have been through.”
 
“Know that I trust you, Xerxesmon, really I do.”
 
 
“I honor this and friendship I keep with you, Dodoriamon.” Xerxesmon said to himself. “I promise you… we will succeed.”
 
Meanwhile
 
Tai and Matt had just entered the city boundaries. It was a nasty mess everywhere. Buildings were sheaded. The road was all torn up. Posts, stands, and street-signs lay everywhere… “Awe, man… look at all this!” Tai said with a sneer.
 
“Man, now this Friezamon's really asking for a pounding.” Matt said. “We should be there any minute.”
 
Wargreymon, and Metalgarurumon kept on proceeding towards the center of town, when suddenly, they were all confronted by the others. “Stop, Tai!” cried Sora.
 
“Matt, don't!” called Joe.
 
All six of them, Digi destined and Digimon, landed right in front of their path. “We have to turn back, it's not safe out here.” cried Mimi.
 
“We can't go back now.” Wargreymon said. “Yeah… we're on our way to get Friezamon.” added Tai.
 
“But you can't… none of us will be able to beat him.” cried Lilymon. “She's right… we have to get out of here.” added Zudomon.
 
“Which you will not be doing.” called a voice from behind them. They all turned around and saw Xerxesmon step out from behind a pile of rubble. “If you wish to face Lord-Friezamon… then you will have to avoid me first.”
 
All the Digimon stood their ground. “Look… we didn't want any trouble.” said Sora.
 
Xerxesmon just sniggered. “So you claim.” he sneered. “I really doubt that. You go through all the trouble to disrupt my master's plans, attack our friends, and expect to destroy us?!”
 
“Well… I would say you are indeed looking for trouble… and now, you have found it!!” he drew out his sword. “I was sent to fulfill the request of Master Friezamon, and that I shall… NOW YOU ALL MUST DIE!!”
 
He began to charge forward super-fast towards everyone. “Quick! SCATTER!” cried Tai. They all headed off in different directions, but totally forgot about Xerxesmon's “ENEMAOS-EARTHQUAKE!!”
 
He slammed his sword hard into the ground, causing a massive which knocked Tai, and the others off their feet. Even Zudomon and Metalgarurumon got knocked back a little, but those that could fly were safe… for the moment.
 
“Let's try attacking him from all directions.” said Wargreymon.
 
“Good idea.” added Garudamon. “WING-BLADE!!”
 
“GREAT TORNADO!!”
 
The two attacks headed straight for Xerxesmon, but he was successfully able to just “ZIP” himself out of the Wing-Blade's path… and the Great Tornado did hit him, but didn't even do so much as leave an ash on him.
 
Now Wargreymon has hit claw, in lock with Xerxesmon's sword, but all it took was one little flick to send him flying back hard. “Wargeymon… No!” cried Tai.
 
 
“Fools.” snapped Xerxesmon. “Try as you may, but you're powers are weak and inferior to the power of my Enemaos.”
 
“It's not over yet tough guy!” Matt snapped.
 
“We're going to take you down or die trying.” added Metalgarurumon.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… if you insist.” and the battle continued… but no matter how hard they tried, they just couldn't seem to land a hit on Xerxesmon… not even when Wargreymon, and Metalgarurumon became Omnimon.
 
The proud Super-Mega Digimon fell like a cut down tree. All the Digimon were now in their In-training forms, looking badly injured, and now Xerxesmon had them all backed up against a brick wall.
 
“What are we going to do?” Mimi cried in fear. “How are we going to beat him?!”
 
Tai was really out of options. “I… I wish I knew!”
 
Xerxesmon poised his sword at them all, waving it around teasingly. “Hmm, mm, mm. You all had your chances to run, but you chose to be foolish instead of smart.” He sniggered. “Now I have you all… and YOU'LL NEVER GET AWAY!! Heh, heh, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!!”
 
Meanwhilein the Digital world
 
The members of the Digi force were now just crossing through into the desert. Still in search of Friezamon's spaceship, whereas the rejuvenation chambers rested to help revive Davis and Veemon.
 
“We're almost there!” cried TK. “Everyone still hanging in?”
 
Everyone nodded, and suddenly they could see it. Friezamon's ship resting on top of a sand dune. It seemed pretty much deserted, but they weren't taking chances.
 
Inside
 
Left to guard the ship were Cyber-Dodoriamon, and Factmon.
 
Factmon began to panic. “Alert… Alert. Sensors indicate the rebels now just outside of the ship.” she chirped.
 
Dodoriamon sniggered. At last his chance had come.
 
“I shall certainly have a ball.”
 
“I'll beat those rebels once and for all!” and he sprinted off outside.
 
 
He popped out just in time to see the fighters touchdown.
 
“Welcome all, to Lord Friezamon's lair.”
 
“But enter inside, you will not dare.”
 
The others were all very surprised. “Dodoriamon?” cried Angemon.
 
“But how? I thought we beat him already.” added Stingmon.
 
Dodoriamon explained all in rhyme how Friezamon had brought him back to life, looking better and stronger than before, and he wasn't kidding either… the others could sense his power level was indeed higher than before.
 
“Well… at least his rhyming hasn't changed.” Angewomon said, all annoyed.
 
“Yeah, it's not cool.” said Yolei. “I mean… he does it all the time, peaking nothing but rhyme--” she stopped right there. “AAH!! Now he's got me doing it!”
 
“You've come for the digiballs I can tell.”
 
“As you have brought the one we require as well.”
 
“I'll shall give you this one choice, which is your course?”
 
“Hand the ball over nicely, or shall I take it by force?”
 
“Neither!” snapped Cody. “Either you hand over the Digiballs, or we'll take them from you by force!”
 
“Hmm… you've made your choice so I see.”
 
“Then great battle it shall be!!”
 
The two sides stared each other down. This wasn't going to be easy, but it had to be done. Everyone's lives were depending on it… especial Davis and Veemon's