Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ Dodoriamon strikes back ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes:
 
It's okay if you don't understand these Digimon forms, or Spiritual-Digivolution. It's because I made it all up way back when I first started the Digiball series.
 
It's a kind of Super-Sayian transformation for Digimon, which evolves them far beyond the power of any Mega.
 
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
 
 
Cody, Yolei, Ken, and their Digimon agreed to stay and deal with Dodoriamon, TK, Kari, and the angels tried to get Davis and Veemon into the ship, so they could get them into the rejuvenation chamber, and find the Digiballs.
 
“Ha, ha, ha… and, Tee, hee, hee!”
 
“You will never be able to by pass me.”
 
“We'll just see about that!” Cody growled as he powered up into his Super-Sayian form. “Ready guys?!”
 
Ken and Yolei powered up to their peaks. “Let's do this!” Yolei growled.
 
Ken gazed over at the Digimon. “You guys ready?!” he asked them, and the Digimon all nodded. It was time for them to bring out their big guns
 
All three of their Digimon, also Angemon and Angewomon, began to glow wildly…
 
“ARMADILLAMON… Warp Spirit-Digivolve too; FOREMENMON!!” (Times-Eight Mega)
 
“AQUILLAMON… Spirit-Digivolve too; EX-PHOENIXMON!!” (Times-six Mega)
 
“STINGMON… Spirit-Digivolve too; HORNETMON!!” (Times-Four Mega)
 
“ANGEMON… Spirit-Digivolve too; THORMON!!” (Times-ThreeMega)
 
“ANGEWOMON… Spirit-Digivolve too; PRINCESS-ANGEWOMON!!” (Times-two Mega)
 
 
The battle was on…
 
Dodoriamon stood where he was…
 
“You will not get by!”
 
“Assure you, do I!!”
 
TK carrying Davis, and Kari carrying Veemon, flew forward. “Get out of our way!!” TK growled, and he and Kari kept going forward.
 
“Very well, fools.”
 
“I'll show you who rules.” He thrust his arms forward… “SUPER DODORIA-BEAM!!” and fired a big burst of energy.
 
“LOOK OUT!!” cried Kari, and they barley evaded the blast. It did miss them, big it traveled along and blew up a large sand dune a little way behind.
 
“Whoa! Did you guys feel the power in that thing?” cried Ken. The others nodded. Obviously, Dodoriamon's power had been dramatically increased since he was revived, now he had ten times the power than before.
 
“I haven't even begun to fight.”
 
“For I not only possess new might…”
 
Dodoriamon leapt down and into the ring, and a big combat struggle began. Cody, Yolei, and Ken tried to ram as many punches and kicks into the monster as they could, but Dodoriamon's speed had also been improved.
 
BAM!!
 
WHACK!!
 
POW!!
 
All three of them got biffed hard, and lay flat down in the sand. Dodoriamon chuckled as he threw his big blubber, belly out front. “Ha, ha, ha… oh that was far too easy.” He sniggered as he moved towards them. “Now which shall be first, that I destroy completely?”
 
He decided to kill them all in just one colossal attack, but before he could launch it… BOOM!! Foremenmon burst up from the ground by surprise. “What?!”
 
“JACKHAMMER-BLAST!!”
 
Foremenmon's Jackhammer began to fire power blasts like a machinegun. Dodoriamon held his arms out like a shield blocking the shots the began forcing him backwards in his tracks.
 
“GRR!! You tricked on the square!!”
 
“That is certainly not fair!!”
 
“Really?” came the sound of Ken's voice. He, Yolei, and Cody were only playing dead all the time which helped with the trick. “We'll show you unfair… DESTRUCTIVE-WAVE!!”
 
“Now these odds I like.” added Yolei. “POWER-BLITZ!!”
 
“Yeah… I agree.” said Cody. “KAMHEAMEHA!!”
 
The three blasts collided with Dordoiamon, resulting in a large explosion. When the dust had cleared, a few scratches on his armor, but Dodoriamon was laughing hysterically.
 
“A very good try, I'll give you credit.”
 
“But attacking me that way, you'll all regret it!”
 
Suddenly, he could see TK and Kari nearing the ship. “Oh, no you don't… You can't and Won't!! he began charging towards them “HYPER DODORIA ULTRA-SPIKE!!
 
“NOW GUYS!!” cried TK.
 
“DO IT!!” shrieked Kari.
 
“CHAINS OF HEAVEN!!” Princess-Angewomon had hidden her golden chains underneath the sand like a noose-trap. Ensnaring Dodoriamon's foot, she quickly yanked him out of the way before he could reach TK and Kari.
 
“Ah!! Hey--!”
 
“Let go, I say!”
 
Now it was Thormon's turn. He a huge thunder-bolt appeared in his hand. “THUNDER-STRIKE!!” and he stuck the chain made of golden metal! The lighting trailed along the metal, and all over Dodoriamon's metal armor.
 
“WAAH-AAH!!!”
 
“TK… KARI… YOU MUST HURRY!!” cried Thormon as he kept his thunder coming. “I CAN'T HOLD HIM LIKE THIS FOR VERY LONG!!”
 
“Right!” Kari and TK said at the same time, and they made it into the ship with Davis, and Veemon… just as Dodoriamon broke free from the chains.
 
“GRR!! Worthless scum!”
 
“HERE I COME!!”
 
He tried to charge forward but then Hornetmon, and Ex-Pheonixmon flew right in his path blocking him from going any further. “You won't get past us so easily.” snarled Hornetmon.
 
“We will protect our friends to the end.” added Ex-Pheonixmon.
 
Dodoriamon could see he was surrounded from all ends by the Digi fighters and their Digimon, but despite the fact he was that smart on brains, he wasn't willing to give in.
 
“Lord Firezamon's wishes, I will fulfill.”
 
“I will not rest until you all I kill!!” and their battle waged on.
 
Meanwhile
 
Tai's group, and their defenseless Digimon were still being threatened by Xerxesmon. “Hmm, mm, mm, ah, ah, ah, ah!! So long, everyone!” he laughed evilly, and swung his blade back
 
Everyone braced for their gruesome end, when suddenly… “ZOOM!!” They were gone in a flash, causing Xerxesmon to miss them and hit the hard stone instead. “Huh? What?...” he looked around, but he could see, or sense them anywhere. “No! Impossible! HOW DID THEY ESCAPE?!”
 
 
“Is it over?” Mimi shakily asked. “Are we dead yet?”
 
The team opened their eyes, and suddenly found themselves back at Gennai's palace in the Digital world. “Hey… how did we get back here?” asked Coromon.
 
“Yeah… weren't we just about to be sliced and diced?” added Tsunomon.
 
“Hey guys.” Izzy called. “You all okay?”
 
Sora shocker her head. “Uh… I think so.” She said. “What happened? How did we get here?”
 
Izzy explained to them, that the reason Popomon wanted him and Tentomon to stay behind was because they had a brand new, and improved method of transported to test out.
“Instant-Trans-warp”
 
After the proper testing, Izzy programmed into his computer, and locked onto their Digivices. He then used an instant Digital-portal and was able to warp them, and their Digimon to the tower safely without them actually having to be near a computer.
 
“It sure is a good thing we got you when we did, or you'd all be long gone by now.” cried Tentomon. Then he glared angrily at Tai and Matt. “What were you guys thinking, rushing into danger like that?!”
 
“Whoa, whoa… chill out!” said Tai.
 
“Yeah, I mean we made our mistake but we're here, and safe now.” added Matt.
 
Popomon entered the room. “Never mind all that now… we have another problem in the makings.” he said. “Friezamon knows that you've all escaped, and he is as we speak, preparing to return to the Digital world.”
 
The others all hung their jaws wide open. If Friezamon was coming back, then they could rest assured he would be going after the Digi force, and if they could barley stand up to his minions, what would happen if they were to actually confront Friezamon himself?!
 
Meanwhile
 
Friezamon's project in the real world was nearing completion…
 
His newly, monstrous tower of stone stood tall and proud atop a monstrous jagged mountain of rubble in the middle of the town.
 
The inside of the palace was only one room. With a foggy floor, pillars everywhere, and up a small set of stairs was a large tomb-casket covered in bones and skulls. The main ingredient in Friezamon's ultimate plan.
 
…but he was still not will to tell anyone what that plan was?
 
“The time has come…” he sniggered to himself. “Time that I returned to the Digital world and collect what is rightfully mine.”
 
He looked over to the seven Digi balls he had assembled. Yes, he had them with him all this time. They were resting on a cushion, sitting on a small dish on a pillar.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… once I collect the final Digiball, and make my wish. I shall use my powers to annihilate the Digital-World… the humans world will follow… and then… THE UNIVERSE!! HA, HA, HA, HA!! AH, HA, HA, AH, AH!!”
 
Lighting struck the dark-red skies, and all the imprisoned people of Tokyo trembled with fear. Where were the Digi Destined when they needed them?!