Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ Knowing computers ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
 
With the others outside, and keeping Dodoriamon at bay, Kari, and TK successfully found what they were looking for. Several pod in the shape of oversized, disfigured washing-machines.
 
Remember the instructions Popomon had given them. Veemon and Davis were placed inside two separate pods, and had breathing masks strapped to their mouths. “Kari, are they all hooked up?” TK asked as he checked the pod's systems.
 
Kai made her final checks. “Yeah… they're ready to go.” she answered.
 
“Okay… step back.”
 
TK pressed a few switches. One: to close the hatches on the pods, and seal them up tight. Another one to fill the pods up with a strange, green-glowing liquid, and finally… the pods began vibrating softly. “Well, that's that.” TK said. “Now we just have to wait.”
 
Then he noticed that Kari was just standing there, completely still as a statue. She was staring sadly into Davis' pod where her unconscious boyfriend lay.
 
TK walked up to Kari and put a comforting arm on her shoulder. “Don't worry, Kari. He's been through tougher things than this before… and so have we.” he said to her comfortingly.
 
Kari smiled at him. “You're right.” she said. Then she stared back into Davis' pod. He will make it out of this Davis. I know you will.” she thought to herself…. And she remembered all the dangers Davis faced before when he first got his powers…
 
The way he thoughtfully wished to be gifted with power, like the ones from Dragon ball Z, just so he could help people, and make a new life style. As well as fight in avengement to his dead father who was killed by Cell-Myotismon
 
Even though Davis hadn't fully understood his powers, and his father could never be revived, not even by the Digiballs… he still fought on to protect everyone.
 
“Ken… get everyone out of here to safety. I'll stay here and take care of this creep for good!”
 
In the end, Myotismon was destroyed, finally and forever and could never be revived.
 
Then the Band of Seven came along, when the others were gravely poisoned, Davis and Angel-Veemon fought against unbeatable odds to help save them and revive them in time.
 
Kari even remembered how Davis kept beating himself up saying that it was his fault and that he should have been there.
 
Still, everyone made it out, and all seven of the evil creatures were defeated.
 
(Refer to Digiball GT as a future fic… and can't be mentioned just now)
 
 
Suddenly, Kari and TK found themselves to be incased in a mysterious, electrical force-field that seemed to come up out of nowhere. “Hey!!” cried Kari.
 
“What's happening? What is this?” cried Kari.
 
They tried to run forward, but the electrical-field shocked them both wildly, and bounced them right back… hard!! “UGH!!
 
“OW!!”
 
“You both may be strong… but even the strength of one-hundred fighters could not breakthrough the force-field.”
 
Kari and TK looked around the room. “Who said that?” TK called. “Show yourself!”
 
Kari and TK saw a little hovering robot float towards them. “My name is, Factmon.” She chirped. “I am a fully automated droid, in service of Lord-Friezamon.”
 
“Why have you trapped us in here?” cried Kari.
 
“As if it were not obvious already, you both are intruders aboard this ship, and your intrusion shall not go unpunished.” Her little body began to bleep, and beep, and then suddenly… the force-field around TK and Kari began to get smaller.
 
“Whoa! It's closing in on us.” cried TK.
 
“That is affirmative.” chirped Factmon. “In only a mater of moments, the electrical-field shall close in on your bodies, and the surge of all the combined energies shall vaporize you both into micro-cells.”
 
TK and Kari gasped in shock.
 
The dome was getting even smaller, and they tried all they could…
 
“KAMEHAMEHA!!”
 
“KI-BLAST CANNON!!”
 
…but the shield only seemed to absorb all the energy blasts they fired.
 
“It's… It's not working!” cried Kari.
 
TK wasn't willing to give up, not yet while they still had time. “Okay… let's try a new approach.” He snapped and he began to charge straight for the shield. “WOLF-FANG-FIST!!”
 
His fists went flying straight into the shield, but once again all it did was zap him and send him back hard. “TK!” cried Kari.
 
“Do not be hasty, humans.” Factmon said. “My calculations confirm that your odds of breaking free are zero percent, and that your demise is comes to 99.9 percent.”
 
The shield was getting even smaller. “TK, what are we going to do?”
 
“Correction… there is nothing you can do.” chirped Factmon, but she soon realized TK was smiling. “Not if I know a thing about breaking computers.”
 
He remembered when he was little, before the divorce, that he broke down Matt's computer by spilling water all over it.
 
TK looked up above where Factmon was hovering, and there was indeed one of those emergency water-extinguishers, and it was just close enough for TK to do his plan.
 
TK got down, and ripped off the thick fabrics from the sleeves of his outfit. “You Chip-for-brains…” he called. Then he set his the fabrics on fire. “TAKE THIS!!” and he blew the smoke straight thought he barrier, and it didn't vaporize… and straight in the direction of the extinguisher.
 
Factmon looked up and realized what was happening “What? No!” she cried, and the smoke from TK's burning fabrics triggered the water to start pouring all over her body.
 
Factmon began smoking, and sparking. “System Error!! System Error!! System… Error! Sys-tem… Er-ror!!” She collapsed on the floor, and her joints and springs feel to pieces. Her force-field was gone, and just in time.
 
TK and Kari high-fived each other. “Way to go, TK!” she cried with joy.
 
TK nodded “Guess some things never change for computers.” he smirked.
 
Since they didn't have to worry much, as Davis and Veemon could be sensed or attacked while inside the pods, they decided to head back out to the battle.
 
Meanwhile
 
Friezamon had left for the Digital world a while ago, and Xerxesmon was standing guard over Friezamon's tower in the real world, but he just couldn't shake off his inner voice trying to warn him about something.
 
He was beginning to think there was more behind Friezamon's plan than met the eye.
 
Zarbonmon is destroyed, and Friezamon just simply casts it aside like an old glove, and Xerxesmon fails in destroying Tai's group and Friezamon takes not real interest in it?
 
“Something is on his mind… and I shall find out what it is soon.”