Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ Doomed! ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
 
While Davis and Veemon were healing in the chambers. TK and Kari had gone back outside to help the others in the fight. By this point now everyone was jumping all over Dodoriamon and trying to hold him still.
 
“Get him, guys!!”
 
“Don't let him go!!”
 
During the struggle, no one noticed that the Digiball Cody was carrying had been knocked off his belt and had bounced away from the battle… and “someone else” had picked it up.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… at last. It is mine.”
 
Meanwhile, Dodoriamon was still struggling to get everyone off him, and he did by throwing out his gut hard, sending everyone flying off in different directions.
 
“You silly fools, you cannot win.”
 
“Not with all the power I hold deep within.”
 
Yolei ruffled her hair in annoyance. “I'm going to give you something else deep within if you don't quit it with that rhyming!” she sneered.
 
“Look this is getting us nowhere!” snarled TK. “We're only going to tell you this once more. Hand over the Digiballs and surrender!”
 
“Out of the question, you!”
 
“Handing them over I will not do!”
 
Suddenly, the ground began to rumble, and the skies grew all dark. “Hey… What's happening?” asked Thormon.
 
“Either this is an eclipse, or we're in big trouble.” added Foremenmon.
 
Cody put his hand on his sides, and that's when he felt along his belt that he noticed. “The Digiball!” he cried, “Where is it?”
 
“We thought you had it.” said Ken.
 
The skies grew even darker, and lighting began to strike over the sand dunes. Kari suddenly had a sick feeling she knew what was going on, and then suddenly there in the sky, many sand dunes over. “Oh my gosh! Look!” she cried.
 
A large Dragon-Digimon was lowering himself down through the clouds.
 
“It's… it's Shenmon!” cried Princess-Angewomon. “But what's he doing out.”
 
Dodoriamon sniggered wickedly…
 
“The Eternal dragon has finally come.”
“And it's the Digiballs where he came from.”
“This can only mean a thing of one.”
“Lord Friezamon has collected the Digiballs, and won.”
 
Everyone nearly leapt out of their skins. “Oh, no!” cried Stingmon. “We better hurry! If he makes so much as one wish, we could all be doomed.”
 
“Then let's get hurrying!” cried Ex-Phoenixmon, and they all headed off, and Dodoriamon followed them. He wasn't going to miss this for all the data in cyber-space.
 
Shenmon, the great dragon, and master of magic, created by Gennai, floated closer down towards Friezamon, and looked the little Digimon right in the eyes and said. “Tell me, what is you first wish of three!”
 
Friezamon sniggered wickedly. “Oh, mighty Shenmon… I demand that you grant me a magical key. One that shall grant me access between any dimension!”
 
“Very well.”
 
Shenmon's eyes glowed brightly, and there in Friezamon's claws appeared an evil, golden key with red eyes on the skull. “Heh, heh, heh! Wonderful, with this key, my wicked plans will be complete.” he said nastily.
 
“Your first wish has been granted.” Shenmon said deeply. “Name your second wish!”
 
As Friezamon's second wish was granted, the others had all made their way up onto a sand dune over looking him. “Is that—Could it possibly be--” Princess-Angewomon stuttered.
 
Dodoriamon smiled wickedly.
 
“His most royal majesty, and future ruler.”
“Lord Friezamon and things could not be cooler.”
 
Friezamon turned round and saw them all. “Hmm. So glad you could drop in, Digi Force.” he sniggered.
 
TK looked right into those cold, evil eyes from on the hill. “At last we meet you, Friezamon!”
 
Friezamon chuckled as he twiddled his claws. “Eh, heh, heh, heh! Yes! I've been waiting for the day for some time. Finally I will have all that I have longed for. Immortality, infinite power, and all the powers, in all the dimensions in all the Universe WILL BE MINE!!”
 
“You… You can't do this!” snapped Kari.
 
“Ahh… but I will, my dear.” replied Friezamon, and he stuck out his hands, and concentrated. Suddenly, everyone froze on the spot.
 
“Ugh! Hey!
 
“What's happening?”
 
“I… I can't seem to move an inch!”
 
“Me… either!”
 
“Hmm, mm, mm. That is correct.” Freizamon sniggered. “I am going to make sure that you don't interfere with my little wish.”
 
Kari had the idea of what was going on. “He's… using telekinesis… to hold us… down.” she cried. “I don't think even my telekinetic-skills can break it!”
 
Even though Kari had Choauitzu's telekinetic-powers, hers paled in comparison to Friezamon's centuries of practice and dark arts.
 
“At last.. the time has finally come” Friezamon boasted.
 
“Ugh! No.” cried Cody. “We can't let him make his wish!”
 
“Ugh-Uhh… there has… to be… a way!” cried Thormon.
 
“Oh, mighty Shenmon, I now demand to you my third and final wish!”
 
“Say it!”
 
“I demand everlasting life so that I may never suffer the agony of defeat. I long for Ultimate power that will make me invincible. GRANT ME ETERNAL LIFE!!”
 
Shenmon however didn't reply at all… Friezamon was growing impatient. “Shenmon, I have given you my wish… now grant me immortality!”
 
Shenmon suddenly began breathing stressfully.
 
“Check it out, guys!” said Yolei.
 
“What's the matter with Shenmon?” asked Ex-Phoenixmon. “Why isn't he doing anything?”
 
Suddenly, Shenmon began to growl and moan in pain as his body began to flare up and spark with lighting. “AAH!!” Friezamon ran for it hard as the stress became worse and worse.
 
This also broke his concentration, and the Digi Force were released from his holding-spell, but much to their horror at what happened next.
 
The Digiballs began to circle around Shenmon, and large explosions began to flare all around him. “RRRAAARRRGGGHHH!!!”
 
Everyone watched in sheer horror as Shenmon had disappeared in a stream of digital data, the skies cleared up, and all eight of the Digi balls had changed into stone, and crashed down on the ground completely powerless.
 
Dodoriamon dug himself out of the sand where he had been hiding during the storm. He brushed the sand off his face, and looked around…
 
“The dragon, he is gone, how?”
 
“Someone tell me why, right now!”
 
The Digi force and their Digimon struggled to their feet, all of them almost unable to believe what just happened, happened. “What happened to Shenmon?” asked Stingmon.
 
“Why did he just disappear in the middle of a wish like that?” added Princess Angewomon.
 
TK suddenly remember… and he slowly fell to his knees in deep shame. “Awe, man.” He cried softly. “Gennai… he must've-- He must be--”
 
He couldn't find it in his heart to say the missing word, and he didn't have to. Tears began to form in everyone's eyes. Even the Digimon.
 
Meanwhile, up at the palace
 
Jun and Joe tried everything. Vaccines, pep-pills, even the electro-paddles, but it was no good. Gennai's heart rate was flat lined, he wasn't breathing, and his pulse could no longer be found.
 
The two Doctors looked up at each other with that look in their eyes, and turned the heads to face the others who seemed to be on the verge of exploding from worrying.
 
“Well...?” Tai asked. “WELL!!”
 
Jun and Joe sadly shook their heads.
 
Everyone's hearts seemed to shatter all at once. Tai backed against the wall and slumped down to the floor, and everyone else had looks of deep woe in their eyes.
 
Gennai was gone!