Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ Friezamon's test ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
 
Man… I sure have used a lot of plotting in all my Digiball fics, it's getting much harder to keep the plots working, but I'll do what I can.
 
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
 
Everyone was still all very badly depressed at the loss of their friend. Not only that, but with Gennai's passing the eight Digiballs would never reappear again, crushing Friezamon's dream of becoming all mighty and powerful.
 
Still… even without the immortality he lost, he still looked furious enough to be invincible anyways. He got up angrily, stared at the Digi Force, and then smiled sinisterly. “Well, well, well…” he said. “I must say Digi Force, this may be a first, but it is far from a pleasure.”
 
His features hardened again. “I HAVE BEEN MADE A FOOL OF!!” he shouted. “AND I DON'T LIKE IT ONE LITTLE BIT!!”
 
Everyone else's features hardened as well. “FRIEZAMON!!!” TK shouted. His anger and rage was making his power level soar. “I swear… if it's the last thing we do, we WILL DESTROY YOU!!”
 
Everyone nodded fiercely, and Dodoriamon decided to retreat for now, but Friezamon just snuffed. “Hmm! For a pair of little pests, you tell big lies.” he said. “AND… I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF IT!!”
 
Friezamon finally decided it was time for him to take the battle into his own hands… all of the unaware that Xerxesmon was watching from behind a sand dune. “Hmm, this should be interesting.” he thought to himself. “I will finally be able to see if Friezamon really is one who honors his words.”
 
“Everyone be careful.” cried Princess-Angewomon. “Who knows just how much power he can truly have?!”
 
Everyone powered up as much as they could, Cody even changed into his Super-Saiyan form, what little help it was going to provide for the fighters now.
 
Thormon, and Princess-Angewomon were up first…
 
“THUNDER-BOLTS!!”
 
“FIST OF HELL!!”
 
Their attacks collided straight into Friezamon, but they barley even made him wince. “Oh, is that your best?!” he growled, and he charged right up and punched them both HARD!! Sending them crashing down already.
 
“Ow! What a hit!” growled Thormon.
 
“Ugh… I cannot believe he's that strong.” added Princess-Angewomon, and Friezamon was only just getting started too.
 
 
The team tried their very best, powering themselves up, and up, and up until they could power up no further, but Friezamon had proven to be quite the enemy.
 
(Flash pictures of the battle)
 
ZAP!! “Heh, heh, heh…”
 
POW!!” “Ha, ha, ha…”
 
KABOOM!! “Hmm, mm, mm…”
 
(End of flashes)
 
“DEATH BEAM!!” Firing a large stream of energy from only one little finger on his hand alone, Friezamon caused powerful explosions that knocked all the fighters off their feet.
 
The dust cleared and everyone, including the Digimon looked about ready to fall apart. “Ugh! This… is just…. sick!” Yolei moaned as she struggled with herself.
 
They were hitting him with everything they had, but it just seemed to be no use. “Davis…” Kari moaned. “Please… help us!”
 
Unfortunately, both Davis and Veemon were still healing in the rejuvenation chambers. They were unable to do anything until the process was complete.
 
Friezamon moved close to the fallen fighters. “You may consider yourselves fortunate.” he sneered. “I usually am never so merciful with enemies.” he hopped back into his hovercraft and showed them the golden key he had wished for. “I may not have gotten my immortality, but at least I still have what I need to conquer everything.”
 
He motioned for Dodoriamon, and Xerxesmon, whom he knew was there all along, to come with him. “Know this Digi force… I spared you this time, but it is only prolonging your ultimate defeat. The end s coming my friends… and when it comes, then it will be my new beginning.”
 
With that, all three of the evil Digimon vanished.
 
Ken managed to get up, and he dashed his foot into the sand hard, but he had to resist the urge to track Friezamon down. So instead he just used his regenerating skills and healed the others and himself.
 
“Thanks a lot, Ken.” TK said. “Is everyone alright?”
 
Everyone and the Digimon nodded. “But what are we going to do now?” asked Ex-Phoenixmon. They couldn't just go after Friezamon, they already had a sample of what would happen to them.
 
“You know what…” said Hornetmon. “I think that… he was testing us. Why else would he just go off and spare us like that?”
 
“I think Stingmon's right.” said Cody. “I think he was testing us.” This was very bad indeed. Now Friezamon knew for certain that they stood no chance against him with their current fighting-abilities, but that wasn't even the half that was bugging them all now…
 
That golden key that they saw, that was obviously Friezamon's first wish, but even though they knew his third wish was never granted… what exactly was it that he wished for second?
 
“We need to head back to the palace, Now!” TK said. Everyone agreed. The Digimon all De-digivolved to their small forms, and the team gathered up the dead Digiballs to take back with them, after which they took off into the skies.
 
Kari and Gatomon hated having to leave Davis, and Veemon behind in the desert, but they knew it was for the best. As long as they stayed in the chambers, they couldn't be detected by Friezamon or anything.
 
Meanwhile
 
Friezamon and his minions had returned to the real world… well aware that Factmon was dead and unable to contact her. “Yes… of course.” Friezamon chuckled. “It all fits together now.”
 
Dodoriamon seemed all confused…
 
“If I may ask, more or less.”
 
“What is it you see, oh evilness?”
 
Xerxesmon gave him a bonk on the head. “Honestly, Dodoriamon. Will you ever use your head for something besides performing head on attacks?” he said. “It means that the Digi Force brought their leader and his Digimon partner onto the ship and into the rejuvenation chamber.”
 
“Never mind all that!” snapped Friezamon. “They can do as they wish. They know we cannot interfere with the systems, but of course… heh, heh, heh… by the time that fool and his partner awaken, it will far too late to stop us.”

He grasped his golden key “Hmm, mm, mm… There won't even be a world here for him to save. Hmm, mm ,mm… ah, ha, ha, ah, ah… AH, HA, HA, HA, HA!!” his wicked laughter seemed to echo all over the broken city.