Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ Everthing's A-Okay ( Chapter 31 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
 
Even though Friezamon and his minions were gone forever, and everyone was safe from his wrath at long last… what were they all to do?
 
The city was still in ruins, and shredded badly. The Digital world was still a complete disastrous wasteland, and above all that, many both Digimon, and human alike had lost their lives in the struggle.
 
Worst of all… Gennai was among those lives. He was gone, and therefore, the Digiballs could not be used. “So… like…” Davis said pondering over the thought. “What do we do now?”
 
Nobody answered, because they didn't really have an answer. Gennai was gone, and there wasn't anything they could do. Even though he died prematurely, he still died of old age, which counted as natural causes.
 
They had won the battle, but the results from war had rendered everything hopeless.
 
“This can't be happening.” Gatomon sniffled. “There's got to be something we can do…”
 
Kari gently stroked Gatomon's head, and held her close. “I wish we knew.” she said sadly.
 
Suddenly, TK's eyes lit up as he just remembered something. “Maybe there is something we can do.” he said. everyone looked up all confused and curious as to what TK had in mind.
 
 
They all went back to the Digital world, and back to Gennai's palace, where Jun was still keeping a close eye over Gennai's dead body. “As soon I get back, I'll…” she paused, “I'll make arrangements for us give him a burial.”
 
Everyone gasped in horror at what she just said, and their would've been arguments if TK hadn't stepped up and said. “Hold the funeral, I think I have the answer.”
 
He pulled out Xerxesmon's sword, the one he gave him before he was destroyed. “Uh… TK… how's that supposed to help us out?” Matt wondered.
 
Then suddenly, Davis had the idea. He remembered that Xerxesmon said he sucked out Gennai's youth using the power of the Enemoas. “So if the Enemoas can absorb powers, and life… then maybe it can give them back too.”
 
Some of their faces began to gleam with excitement, but others, like Tai shook their heads. “Yeah… just one problem…” he said. “We don't know how to use the sword.”
Everyone then suddenly realized he was right. Only Xerxesmon knew how the sword would actually work, but with him destroyed, they were back to square one again; All hope seemed lost.
 
Then… suddenly, the sword began to glow. “Whoa!” TK winced as he dropped the sword, and it began to float about all on its own. “What's happening?” asked Patamon.
 
Nobody knew, until the swords stood still in midair and then, POOF… Xerxesmon's Spirit appeared. Only, it was more like one of those, holographic messages. He couldn't really hear them, but he could in fact deliver them a message.
 
“I know you can hear this message, humans. So, listen carefully.” the spirit message said.
 
“I made this message just in time before I entered battle with Friezamon. If I were to fail in destroying him, I knew you all would help me exact my revenge… and now, as a gift to you all in my gratitude, and sincere apology for all that we have been through… my sword shall revive the old man and restore him to his former glory.”
 
“I only hope that all can be forgiven, and forgotten.”
 
With those words, the spirit vanished, and the sword began to glow with a bright light, that struck Gennai's body. His wrinkles began to fade… he regained his height, strength, and younger looks back.
 
Jun turned the life support systems back on, and she couldn't believe her eyes. “He's coming back.” she cried. “Heart-rate; rising. Temperature; rising to normal. Brainwaves; exceeding…”
 
Gennai's fingers gave a soft twitch. “Look!” cried Tai.
 
Suddenly, his eyes snapped open and he gasped in surprise that he was no longer dead. He managed to sit up right and he rubbed his eyes awake.
 
The others and their Digimon smiled the biggest smiles they had ever smiled. “GENNAI!!”
 
Gennai cast a warm look at everyone “Children. Digimon.”
 
The Digimon all began to jump for joy, cheering their little heads off. “He's alive! HE'S ALIVE!!”
 
Kari sniffled, and wiped a tear from her eye. “Gennai… we though that--”
 
Gennai smiled at her. “I am relieved to see all of you again as well.” The many cheerful and joyful smiles just wouldn't seem to fade. Friezamon was gone, Gennai was saved, and indeed, the Digiballs had been restored.
 
Everything was going to be okay.
 
By next week
 
Everything was back to normal, after throwing the Digiballs into the Hyperbolic-Time Chamber, to restore them faster. Davis summoned Shenmon and made his three wishes.
 
The first wish was used to restore the Digital World and the Real world from all the damages caused by Friezamon, and his men.
 
The second… was used to bring back all the lost live. Human, and Digimon alike; including Hawkmon. Yolei nearly strangled him back to death from hugging him so much.
 
The Final wish… Davis had more than enough proof that the Digi Force would need to become even more stronger in case of any future struggles… so he wished that everyone's powers be increased as if they had all be though the Rejuvenation chamber.
 
The others never felt so strong before, and they spent a little time each day training to use their new acquired abilities wisely, but for now… everyone was taking a much need relaxing rest on the beach.
 
Tai, and Matt were playing Volley-ball against Jun, and Sora, and they lost 5-1…
 
Mimi took some of the Digimon from Tai's group swimming. Agumon and Gabbumon engaged in a splash-war…
 
Izzy, and Tentomon… as if they knew how to have fun, were spending their time studying shells, and sea creatures.
 
Joe was in charge of the barbeque lunch. Burgers, and chilidogs for everyone…
 
As for Davis' gang… well… they and their Digimon were lying down on their beach blankets, under the parasols… all tuckered out.
 
“Poor guys.” Tai said softly. “What do you think their dreaming about?” The others hadn't a clue…. But they made wild guesses.
 
Cody was probably dreaming about more training.
 
Yolei was probably dreaming up ways so she'd never lose Hawkmon again. Twice was enough for her.
 
Ken was probably dreaming of finally being able to forget his dark past once and for all, and never be haunted by it again.
 
But as for Kari and Davis… well… as if it wasn't obvious enough.
 
Davis and Kari's dream
 
The two of them were alone, formerly dressed, and dancing away in all kinds of places, and dimensions. No problems… no worries… nothing to ruin their perfect moments.
 
“I'll never let anything happen to you, Kari.” Davis said to his girlfriend. “I'll protect you and the others whenever you need it.”
 
Kari giggled. “Even in a dream world… you're still as sweet as ever.” she said, and they shared a soft kiss.
 
 
Even though it was just a dream… the two of them sighed warmly, as they slept away, eventually to wake up to head back to their duties of patrolling the world, and protecting all that was good and decent.
 
They and their friends were the Digi force. The most powerful elite team in any world, and whenever the world was in danger… whenever anyone cried out for crucial help… they would be there, and will always be right here on this, and all the past and futuristic stories to come on… DIGIBALL Z
 
Go… Heeer-oooooes
Digi… Digiball Z.
 
“DIGIBALL Z!!”
 
-Stronger than before! (Go Heroes!)
Powered up for more!
(Go Heroes!)
Powers at the core!
(Heroes!)
Digiball Z, Go!
 
Heeee-roooooes
 
-Higher they can soar! (Go Heroes!)
Fired up for more!
(Go Heroes!)
Even out the score!
( Heroes! Heroes!)
Digi… Digiball Z!
(Powers)
 
Davis: Power of, Goku.
 
Cody: Power of, Gohan (Age 11)
 
Yolei: Power of, Android-18.
 
Ken: Power of Piccolo.
 
Kari: Power of Choutzu.
 
TK: Powers of Yamhca, and Krillin.
 
DIGI… DIGIBALL Z!!
 
(DIGIBALL Z)
 
Author's notes:
 
Special thank to…
 
DEATHEMPERORDEARON… for letting me borrow one of his characters to use in this fic.
 
Be on the look out for Digiball Z 5 which features Majin-Buu… but not the exact way as you know him from DRAGON BALL Z.
 
Bye for now.