Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ It's over Friezamon! ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THIRTY
 
In his monstrous tower, in front of the skull-tomb. “The time has come.” he sniggered wickedly to his hostages. “Let the ceremony begin.”
 
Tai and his group remained silent as they all stayed where they were; unbeknownst to Friezamon that they were actually no longer shackled to the wall and playing him for a sucker.
 
Tai secretly winked to everyone reminding them all to… “Wait for the signal”
 
Friezamon inserted his golden key into a socket on the side of the tomb, and it began to glow around the rimes and they key itself glowed brightly. Then he began to call on the ancient chant…
 
“Forces of evil, heed my call.”
“Gather now, as darkness falls.”
 
At that very second, the sun was completely covered up, and the mystical glow began to shoot a beam of energy right down on the key causing it to turn, and open the portal to another dimension.
 
(Yes… just like Power Rangers Light speed Rescue… hey what else could I do)
 
“Yes… YES!! It's working!” he cried for joy. Then he walked towards his captives. “And now… for the great sacrifice. Who wants to be first?”
 
Tai and the others, they all snapped upright at once. “YOU DO!!” Tai snapped, and they all wretched out of their lose chains, much to Friezamon's shock. “What?”
 
Then suddenly, the Digi-force dropped in. “The Ceremony's over, Friezamon!” Davis said deeply.
 
“You lay one finger on our friend, and we'll blow you into ashes.” snapped Angel-Veemon.
 
Friezamon growled in anger at the fact he had been stood up, AGAIN!! However, his sneer suddenly changed into laughter. “It does not matter.” he said. “I still have all that I need with or without your help.”
 
The others didn't understand what he meant, until he showed them a flask of digital data he had collected from all of his minions…
 
Factmon.
 
Zarbonmon.
 
Dodoriamon, and Cyber-Dodoriamon.
 
Xerxesmon, too.
 
“With all this… I still have all the offerings I need.” Friezamon snapped as he lay the flask on the rumbling tomb. “And as for all of you… ENERGY DISKS!!” he launched out several Dark disks.
 
“Watch out!” cried Yolei, and everyone duck out of the way just in time, but the disks began headed straight back to attack the Digi-Force.
 
“AH… guys… get out of here!” TK called to Tai's gang.
 
“But, wait… what about you.” cried Wargreymon.
 
“Never mind… lets go!” cried Matt, and they all ran and flew out of the tower like lightning. Friezamon didn't bother to go after them, feeling there was no point in wasting efforts. “When you'll be dead soon enough.”
 
The Digi-Force was really distracted in blocking off the disks, but remembering from what they saw from Ken's battle with them, and some of the fighters now even stronger than before…
 
“KAMEHAMEHA!!”
 
Davis and Cody blew up some with their attacks… and the others used combinations of attacks to blow up even more of them.
 
The fighters…
 
“DODON-WAVE!!”
 
“POWER-BLITZ!!”
 
“DESTRUCTO-DISK!!”
 
“SPECIAL-BEAM-CANNON!!”
 
…and the Digimon, too…
 
“SUPER-DODON-WAVE!!”
 
“TIARA-MAGIC!!”
 
“JACKHAMMER-BLAST!!”
 
“SONIC-WING-WAVE!!”
 
“THUNDER-BOLTS!!”
 
However, while they were distracted, Friezamon saw this as the perfect opportunity to finish what he started before the eclipse would break up. So he turned back to face the tomb…
 
“Just as Darkness conquers light.”
“Let evil triumph over all that is right!”
 
The tomb began to quiver even more wildly as the digital-data was sacrificed…
 
“Look! He's opening the tomb!” cried Kari… and indeed… dark, wild lights began to blaze from the tomb, as the lid rose high up revealing the entrance to the dark dimensions where the spirits of all the evil villains ever beaten by the Digi destined and the Digi-force, gathered around moaning and growling far below…
 
“MONSTERS… ARISE!!”
 
With his thunderous roar… the eclipse began to produce rings of light that traveled their way down to the tower, and be captured by the circle-of-stone around the base.
 
“Davis! cried Ken. “Get Friezamon!”
 
Davis turned his head. “Right!” and he began to charge towards Friezamon, who caught onto him at once. “Oh, no you don't… DEAM-BEAM!!”
 
KAPOW!! Right in the shoulder… Davis hit the floor hard, hurt and damaged, but still with it. “Awe… man!”
 
“Ha, ha, ha… care to try that again?” Friezamon mocked.
 
Davis clenched his fist hard… picked up a rock and pitched right for Friezamon's face. He whacked it away and fired his beam again, but in a swift move… Davis dodged it… leapt high into the air, crying out madly… stuck his legs out and…
 
WHAMM!!
 
“GAAH… WHAAAAA…!!” he kicked Friezamon so hard in the chest, that he fell over and began to plunge into the tomb down towards the hungry monsters below.
 
The others, who had finished off the lasts of the disks, turned to face him. “Davis… did you do it?” Angel-Veemon asked.
 
Davis sighed heavily in relief and gave them all a thumb-up. The others cheered…. But then suddenly, some strange string of energy ensnared around Davis' wrist and body, “Huh… WHOA-OA!!” and pulled him right down into the tomb.
 
“DAVIS!!” cried Kari, and everyone rushed over to the casket where they could see Davis holding on for dear life the rocks halfway deep in the plunge.
 
“Davis… grab my hand!” TK cried, but Davis was being pulled down hard by Friezamon who was dangling freely on the other end of the energy string, laughing manically.
 
“I… I can't reach you!!” Davis cried as he held on hard.
 
Friezamon, since he wasn't able to fly or use many of his powers in the dark dimension, pulled on the chain with all his might. “If I go… YOU ARE COMING WITH ME!!”
 
The other's didn't dare jump into the tomb, or else they'd be stuck too, but they had to hurry. Friezamon's curse was still in effect, and the mystical-rings were still flashing around the tower… soon the monsters would be able to escape the realm and destroy the Earth. Davis wasn't going to allow this. “Close the lid!” he called to the others.
 
“No! cried Kari. “We have to get you out!”
 
“CLOSE IT!!”
 
“Not without you!”
 
Friezamon shouted up. “You're not leaving this tomb, human! I'm taking you down into this dark world WITH ME!!”
 
Suddenly, a strange comet of light began to swirl around below them. “Whoa... what's that?” TK asked.
 
The light continued to swirl around, and then it flew right up to Friezamon's level, and changed into the spirit of Xerxesmon. “Hmm, mm, ah, ah, ah!”
 
“Xerxesmon… just in time to help!” Friezamon said with joy.
 
Xerxesmon grinned wickedly as he drew out his new sword; courtesy of the dark-world. “I am here to help.” he said, “Help the heroes, DESTROY YOU FOR GOOD!!”
 
“What?! NO!!”
 
Xerxesmon grunted fiercely as he slashed the line with his sword, cutting it and sending Friezamon plunging deeper into the tomb. “NOOOO… AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!” He hit the ground hard, and all the monsters, as well as Xerxesmon began to beat him to a pulp, and destroy him for good.
 
 
The eclipse was starting to break up. “Davis… here… grab my chains!” cried Angel-Veemon. Davis grabbed the chains and the others worked hard to pull him up and out of the tomb.
 
“Davis!” cried Kari as she hugged her boyfriend tightly.
 
“This lid!” cried TK “We've got to seal it up, now!” he lunged over to the golden key, and blasted it to smithereens, breaking the connections, and the lid slammed down hard over the tomb, sealing it up tight, and…
 
…all was quiet!
 
(Quite the change of plot for his death, eh?)
 
The others kept on staring at the tomb, with growing smiles appearing on their faces. “We did it.” Davis peeped. “I think…”
 
They all cheered and slapped high-fives a bit, but then suddenly… the room began to rumble and quake as rocks began to fall from above, and the walls began to crack.
 
“WHOA… LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!!” cried Thormon, and they all flew out of the tower, and got as far from it as they could. They all looked up as they saw the huge stone structure, and the stones around it disintegrate.
 
Tai and the others rushed up along side them to watch the sight. Finally… the tower, and the stones were nothing but a pile of dust, the eclipse was over, and the sky was bright once again.
 
They all jumped for joy, and field the air with their cheering… it was over.