Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ Equilized Equals. ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER-TWENTY-NINE
 
The fighters stood on either side away from each other, like knights ready to joust, and then finally… THEY CHARGED… and the fight was on.
 
They started things off with a dragon rush, and this one was not like any of the others. IT was a two against one, and Friezamon was actually able to fend off both Davis, and Angel-Veemon. When the rush broke up, not one of them had taken so much as a smear of damage, but they were just getting warmed up.
 
“Very impressive. Now try this!! DEATH-BEAM!!
 
Angel-Veemon stepped up, opened his mouth wide and… “DODON-WAVE!!” countered the Death-Beam with his own beam of fire resulting another Tug-o-war with blasts.
 
The two Digimon fired all they could but the blasts didn't seem to go in either direction, which wasn't exactly a bad thing either… because Davis was still free to sneak up on Friezamon from behind.
 
“DRAGON-PUNCH!!”
 
BAM!! Right in the cheek. This caused Friezamon to lose his focus, and the blasts finally began to shift, and blast him good and hard. “DEYAAH!!”
 
Davis and Angel-Veemon stood side-by-side, both pleased with themselves being able to deliver two hits already, but the battle was still far from over.
 
“So… it appears I underestimated you both.” Friezamon said as he got up onto his feet. “But I have no time for anymore of this lingering, destiny is at hand, and my day of triumph is close at hand.” With those words, Friezamon powered himself up to his full, complete power.
 
“I will smash you into a millions pieces, and clear out what is left.”
 
Davis and Angel-Veemon just snuffed. “Gee… with all that yakking you do, you'd be able to bore us to death easily.” Davis insulted, and this Made Friezamon so mad that he took off towards the fighters without warning.
 
-If We Take Our Time,
And We Stick Together,
Everything We Do Will Go Our Way.
And If We Try,
Now and Forever,
No Matter Comes Next,
We'll Be Okay.
 
-Let's Kick It Up!
Shout Out All The Things We Can Do!
Let's Kick It Up!
Now There's no Tomorrow!
Let's Kick It Up!
Cause They Ain't Seen The Last Of Me And Yo
u!
Let's Kick It Up!
Together.
 
This time, during their dragon rushes, their fists and feet flew all over, and not a single hit missed its target. Davis and Friezamon did equal amounts of damage to the other, but still, neither of them were backing down.
 
-And We Realize,
What's On the Surface,
Ain't Picture Perfect,
But That Don't Mean A Thing.
One Thing I Know,
Is There's A Purpose,
And Like The Circus,

We're Hanging From The Rings.
 
Let's Kick It Up!
Shout Out All The Things We Can Do!
Let's Kick It Up!
Now There's no Tomorrow!
Let's Kick It Up!
Cause They Ain't Seen The Last Of Me And You!
Let's K
ick It Up!
Together.
Together.
 
Angel-Veemon and Friezamon kept exchanging turns in attacking one-another with their specialties.
 
“DEATH-BALL!!”
 
“HEAVEN'S-FIST!!”
 
“FRIEZAMON-NIGHTMARE!!”
 
“CHAIN'S OF HELL!!”
 
 
One, Two, Three!
 
-If We Take Our Time,
And We Stick Together,
Everything We Do Will Go Our Way.
I Have No Doubt,
This Situation,

Then We'll Enjoy Another Day.
 
After a while, all three of the fighters were looking badly injured, but still had enough left for one final, really-big attack!
 
“KAAA…MEEE… HAA… MEEE…!!”
 
“DO… DON…!!”
 
“SUPER… DEATH…!!”
 
 
Let's Kick It Up!
Shout Out All The Things We Can Do!
Let's Kick It Up!
Now There's no Tomorrow!
Let's Kick It Up!
Cause They Ain't Seen The Last Of Me And You!
Let's Kick It Up!
Together.
Together.
“…HAAAAAA!!”
 
“…WAAAAAAVE!!”
 
“…BEEEEEEAM!!”
 
Let's Kick It Up!
Shout Out All The Things We Can Do!
Let's Kick It Up!
Now There's no Tomorrow!
Let's Kick It Up!
Cause They Ain't Seen The Last Of Me And You!
Let's Kick It Up!
Together.
Together.
 
A very big… and powerful explosion lit up the skies, and caused the very ground to tremble in stress. The others yelped, and grunted trying to stay on the rooftops.
 
When the lights had dimmed, and the ground stopped quaking… the others, now fully healed, could see Davis and Angel-Veemon lying flat on the ground below them after what must've been a huge drop from above.
 
“Davis!” cried Kari.
 
“Angel-Veemon!” cried Princess-Angewomon, and the girls leapt off the roof, down to their fallen boyfriends. “Are you both okay?”
 
“Uhn… yeah… we'll be alright.” Davis said.
 
“You frightened us all, very badly.” Princess-Angewomon said.
 
Angel-Veemon, panting, and trying to catch his breath said. “To be honest, we frightened ourselves very much as well.”
 
As the team helped Davis and Angel-Veemon to their feet, they suddenly realized it was growing darker, in the middle of the daytime. It was the Solar Eclipse, and by now, the sun was nearly covered up entirely.
 
Also, the circle of stones was finished around the stone-tower. The others told Davis what Izzy had told them about what Friezamon had planned. “Speaking of Friezamon… where is he?” Foremenmon asked.
 
Everyone looked around, but they couldn't see him anywhere, all they did know was that he was very, very weak now from the explosion, but was still not defeated. “Look! There he is!” Cody cried as he pointed towards the tower.
 
Every turned to see Friezamon making his way up to the entrance. “Sorry, I'd love to say and finish the fight, but the time has come for me to unleash the total darkness on all the world.” he called down. “Perhaps the monsters will pay you the first visit. Hmm, mm, mm...” but before he could go any higher to get into the tower.
 
PHALAX-MORTIS!!” Several shots came from out of nowhere, and blasted him off the tower, and he landed with a huge thud on the ground.
 
“Huh? Where did those come from?” Hornetmon asked.
 
Friezamon looked up, brushed the dust from his face, and saw Xerxesmon walked straight towards him, with a sour-angry stare, and holding his Enemoas-sword.
 
“Xerxesmon?! What are you doing?” he asked. “The enemy is over there. Destroy them!”
 
But Xerxesmon had a better idea. “No, I'll destroy YOU!!” he growled.
 
Freizmon's featured hardened further. “You are mine! I command you to stop!” but before he knew it, the battle was on. The Digi-Force couldn't believe what they were seeing.
 
Xerxesmon trying to destroy his former master, it was unbelievable. The only problem was, both Digimon had suffered great damage, and therefore the battle between them would go either way.
 
Finally… WHAM!! Friezamon kicked Xerxesmon hard in the gut, sending him soaring backwards, but Xerxesmon also gave Friezamon a good blast of his, PHALAX-MORTIS!!” and he was knocked down too.
 
“Whoa! That was harsh!” TK said.
 
BANG!! Xerxesmon slammed hard against a brick wall, and the pendant that Dodoriamon gave him, as a symbol of their friendship, fell off and broke.
 
“Xerxesmon!” and TK began to make his way toward the fallen warrior.
 
“TK!!” called Thormon.
 
TK helped Xerxesmon up. “Don't give up. We can beat Friezamon, just remember what he did to you, and your friends.”
 
Xerxesmon nodded weakly. “I have grown to hate Friezamon more than you.” He said as he placed his sword in TK's hands. “Take this… it will help you greatly.”
 
“No! You will never escape this alive” growled Freizamon. “DEATH-BEAM!!”
 
“Human… OUT OF THE WAY!!” Xerxesmon roared as he shoved TK away, and he was hit full force. “GAAH… OHH…!!” and he was vaporized.
 
“So much for him.” Friezamon hissed, and he made his way back up to the tower, leaving the others staring in anger and sadness over another murder. True they had their differences with Xerxesmon, but they could now see he was only following orders, and all he wanted was to try and avenge his comrades.
 
“He didn't deserve that!” Davis sneered. “What say guys? Are we ready?!”
 
“YEAH!!” the others all cried together. “All right… let's go!” and they all began to head up to the tower… just as the eclipse was nearly there.