Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ Davis' Revival ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
 
Davis couldn't get those horrible images out of his mind. Kari, and the others being thrashed around by Friezamon, and worse than that… he couldn't sense Ex-Phoenixmon anywhere.
 
Veemon woke up too, and he could only feel one thing, rage and anger towards that monster, Friezamon. If he so much as plucked a single feather from Princess-Angewomon--
 
Both Davis and Veemon felt their powers racing, and suddenly… KAPOW!! They both burst right through the machines, and even blew up the ship as they escaped.
 
“We made it.” Davis said. “You okay, Veemon?”
 
Veemon nodded. “I've never felt sho shtrong before.” he said. “I feel like I could punch a hole through The Moon.”
 
Davis smiled at his partner, now it was time for them to put their newly acquired strengths to good use. “Ready, Veemon?”
 
“Yeah!” Veemon said with courage. “Let'sh go kick that monshter.”
 
Davis whipped out his D3. “Here you go!” and with those words, Veemon began to glow, and Digivolve to his most powerful form.
 
“VEEMON… Warp-Spirit Digivolve to; ANGEL-VEEMON!!”(A Times-10 Mega level)
 
Davis, transformed into his Super-Sayian 2 form Then the two of them were off… “Man… I hope we're not too late.” Davis said.
 
“So do I, Davis. So do I.”
 
Meanwhile
 
Friezamon had actually taken a break from beating up all the others. “Ha, ha, ha… that was far too easy.” he sniggered evilly.
 
They looked in pretty bad shape… all of them. Lying on the ground, bruised, wounded, scraped and even a few bloody areas. They looked pretty much dead already, but they weren't dead… just barley alive.
 
Just barley!
 
Right now, Friezamon was busy creating the circle of stones. Using his telekinetic skills, he was carefully position the large stone-pillars, one at a time around the tower. “Soon the eclipse shall begin, and that's when everything will fall into place.” he chuckled to himself.
 
Finally, six of the stones had been placed down, and only one more was needed, but that was when he felt rested up enough… to finish what he started. “And now… the final ordeal.” he sneered deeply as he began to make his way towards the fallen fighters, who were still too weak to move.
 
“No… don't… do it!” Kari cried weakly.
 
“You… can't. You… mustn't.” added Pirncess-Angewomon.
 
This only made Friezamon's choice of whom to take out first a heck of a lot easier. “If only any of you knew how hard it was for me.” he explained. “It isn't easy for a creature of my qualities, to travel along throughout dimensions and claiming my victims… and I must confess… of all those whom I have faced I have never had more worth opponents who have caused such trouble as you all have.”
 
“It is almost regrettable that you must all be destroyed… but I wouldn't have it any other way.” He stuck out his claws and poised them towards Kari, and Princess-Angewomon. “I shall start with you-two. Heh, heh, heh… eh, heh, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!”
 
“NO!!!!” the others all screamed out as Friezamon raised his claws up high, and readied to swing the down, but at the very last split second… WHOOSH!! Something came zooming down at an incredible speed, and grabbed Kari, and Princess-Angewomon whisking them off to safety before they got impaled.
 
Too bad for Friezamon, as he missed, and drilled his claws deep into the ground. “What?!” he snarled as he looked up. “What is this?”
 
Kari and Princess-Angewomon opened their eyes, and found themselves being flown to safety in arms of their boyfriends. “Davis!”
 
“Angel-Veemon!”
 
Their boy friends smiled down at them. “Everything's going to be okay, girls.” Davis said.
 
Angel Veemon nodded, and hen scooped up the rest of the team with his chains, and flew them to safety as well. The others we're still pretty weak, but they were very relieved to see Davis and Angel-Veemon up and about again.
 
“Did the… ugh… rejuvenation work out?” TK asked.
 
Angel-Veemon nodded. “Yes, it has… Davis and I are now much stronger than before.” he said. “We shall take the battle now.”
 
Davis nodded in agreement. “You all did very well, but now you just sit back and heal yourselves. We'll take care of Friezamon.” With that, they leapt back down into the messy streets just as Friezamon pulled his arms out from the dirt.
 
“Well, well, well.” he mocked at the boys. “So we meet again… for the last time.”
 
“Funny!” Davis snarled. “I was just thinking about the same thing, Friezamon!”
 
Angel-Veemon socked his hand with his fist. “We shall tear you apart, limb from limb, and clear out all the pieces.”
 
Friezamon only laughed at them. “You're empty threats don't even pierce my skin.” he said. “I know all about you using my rejuvenation-chamber to gain your present power skills… and I assure you… even with them, I will still triumph over you.”
 
Davis sighed irritably. “You have no idea how irritating your voice sounds to me right now.” he said. “Now are we going to fight, or what?”
 
Friezamon's lips curled into a sneer. “If you insist.”
 
Davis and Angel-Veemon stood their grounds.
 
From up on the rooftops, where the others were still trying to heal themselves, they were well enough to see what was going on down below, and after sensing the power levels of Davis, Angel-Veemon, and Friezamon… they didn't know what to think.
 
Even in his Super-Sayian 2 form, Davis only seemed to match Friezamon in strength, and power. The same thing applied for Angel Veemon too, he wasn't stronger, but in fact equal.
 
“It's two on one.” Yolei said. “Do you think they can beat him?”
 
“I don't really think so, Yolei.” Hornetmon said. As he expected everyone gave him a look of shock and question.
 
“How can you say that, Bug-brother?” Foremenmon asked. “Davis and Angel-Veemon have always helped us out of tough spots before.”
 
“Yeah… I mean, sure sometimes they only win by dumb luck, but that doesn't mean they won't win.” added Yolei, but sadly all the others were agreeing with Hornetmon. “It isn't like that, Yolei.” Ken said. “We know how great Davis and Angel-Veemon can be, but just look at what they're going up against.”
 
He was referring to Friezamon, possibly one of the most deadliest of all villains they had ever faced before.
“Friezamon's not like any of the other monsters we've ever faced before.” TK said. “We did our best, and gave it all we had… but… Friezamon's shown just how crafty he could be.”
 
Thormon agreed. “That monster had made a wreck of our home world without much effort, and he has already succeeded in laying damage to your world as well.”
 
Princess-Angewomon nodded. “And the fact still remains that even though we discovered our new hidden abilities, Friezamon has managed to always stay one step ahead of us.”
 
Cody knew where she was getting at. “Ken and I both became so strong we could barley contain it, but Friezamon has so many special powers and hidden abilities, that he just can't seem to fall down.” he said.
 
Even Kari herself was beginning to have her doubts. Why else would Friezamon seem so eager to challenge two strong fighters at once… but deep down she still had her faith in the boys.
 
“Come on, Davis… you can do this.” the said in thought, “You wished for powers to do good, and you've honored your promise ever since… You're not the guys I used to know.”
 
Images sped through her head of how Davis used to act… boisterous, obnoxious, and even poncho and cocky… but he had changed so dramatically.
 
Now he was a super-powerful fighting guy, who only wished to fight for all the right reasons. He had helped the others take down countless of powerful foes before, and he wasn't about to let this one get to him.
 
“Go get him, tiger.”