Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ Final Form, Friezamon ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
 
TK and the others flew out of the tower, without Tai and his team as it was part of their plan, and they could see that Cody and Friezamon were still going hard at it, both of them looking scrapped and bruised, but Cody still seemed to be winning.
 
“ROAR!!”
 
“HAA-AH!!”
 
WHAM!! Cody gave Freizamon another big kick in the gut, sending him soaring into the air. Now Cody was ready for his ultimate attack. He focused a lot of his power and energy and began to charge up for a super-powerful move…
 
“SUPER… KAAAA… MEEEE… HAAA… MEEEE… HAAAAAAAA!!!”
 
“Huh?!” Friezamon looked ahead and saw the gigantic stream of energy headed right for him and braced for the impact. “BAA-AA-AA-AA-AAH!!”
 
BAKOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!
 
Such a powerful explosion was strong and so big, that Astronauts in orbit were able to see it from space. Even the others had to shield their eyes from the blinding flashes.
 
When the dust had cleared, Friezamon looked ready to cave in, and so did Cody. Both of them panting hard. “Admit defeat, Friezamon!” Cody said to him. “We know that can't beat me, and I'm tired of all this fighting! So, make it easier on yourself and give up!”
 
Friezamon, badly bruised, and damaged at points “NEVER!!” he thundered and roared with all his might. “I will never accept this! I will not be taken down by a mere human, no matter how powerful he is!!”
 
“I will show you all who will reign supreme!” with those words, his body began to glow, and his power level began to rise. “Prepare to feel the wrath of my full, and complete power!!”
 
The others watched him in shock. “Oh, no… he's Digivolving again.” cried Kari.
 
“But into what, this time?” asked TK.
 
The bright lights had finally dimmed, and Friezamon… he looked about the same size he was in his first form, only he had no horns on his head anymore, or even any spikes on his body. If anything he looked much smoother than before.
 
His injuries all seemed to have healed with out a trace, but as for his power… “Whoa!” Yolei cried. “You guys feel that?” The others all nodded. “His… his powers… they're climbing way off the charts!” cried Ken.
 
Even Cody, himself was beginning to tremble in fear. Even his own power was barely enough now. Especially seeing as how he just used up a lot of energy fighting Friezamon's previous form.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… are you scared now, little warrior?” Friezamon mocked. “Well you should be. You're about to feel the great pain and injuries you tried to inflict on me.”
 
Cody gritted his teeth in anger. “You forget just one thing…” he said. “Your power is nothing but pure evil, while mine was draw from the good people of this world. The same people you tried to enslave, and tore up their town!”
 
Cody was trying to refer to the fact that Friezamon's evil would never triumph over the good powers that he had, but as expected. Friezamon merely just snuffed. “You really would not make it as a scholar, as you really know how to bore me with your silly assumptions.”
 
“HERE I COME…” and he began to charge towards Cody, and at the same time Cody charged towards him. Only this time, the tables had turned on Cody as Friezamon suddenly ZIPPED out of the way of his attack, and reappeared to give him a huge POUND right in the back giving him a lot of damage already.
 
Cody flipped over and tired to return the hit, but Friezamon ZIPPED and whacked him again. He decided to try and hit him from the air with his “HIGH-SPEED HAMMER!!” and he began to fire his continuous blasts towards Friezamon.
 
“Hmm! Not this old trick again.” Friezamon huffed. “DEATH-BALL!!” and he began to counted Cody's blasts with his own continuous blasts; each one right on target, and worse.. he was firing his shots a lot faster than Cody could fire his own.
 
Finally, some of Friezamon's blasts made it to Cody and began to bombard him with an endless force of power. “Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah! Can you feel the pain as it crushes your nerves?” Friezamon chuckled.
 
Poor Cody couldn't answer back as the blasts were still whacking at him, and he was unable to dodge them or counter them.
 
“CODY!!” everyone cried.
 
“Ha, ha, ha… poor little warrior. I haven't even broken a sweat yet.” Friezamon mocked. “And speaking of broken…” he began pacing towards Cody's fallen body, and Cody didn't move or make a sound
 
Finally, he stopped and Cody, all bruised, and bleeding at points collapsed. “Cody!!” Forememon called. “Cody! He's coming! Get up!!”
 
“I don't thin he can get up.” Ken said. “He's taken too much of a beating from Friezamon's power. Trust me, I know what it feels like.” He referred to the way Friezamon rousted him around in his third form.
 
“Come… we got to get him out of there.” Thormon said.
 
Everyone began to rush towards Cody, but they hadn't even gotten ten feet ahead when Friezamon rushed over and began beating the heck out of Yolei, and she went down hard. “Nobody's going anywhere… expect down there!” he bellowed as he whacked Thormon down.
 
In almost no time… everyone had been thrown hard to the ground, and Friezamon didn't care if they weren't able to fight back, he just kept on ramming at them with punches, kicks, and blasts.
 
“Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!! Oh, I haven't had this much fun in ages!” Friezamon laughed, and he kept on ramming, and pulverizing the team.
 
“DEATH-BEAM!!”
 
“AAH!!”
 
“OWW!!”
 
“YEOW!!”
 
“KILLER BALL!!”
 
“GAAH!!”
 
“WHOA!!”
 
“AYE!!”
 
Now, Friezamon was placing his foot hard down on Kari, and adding more pressure to it really hurting her. “Can you feel the pain? CAN YOU?!”
 
Kari shrieked and screamed “AA-AA-AAH!!” that her scream, no one knows how, but in penetrated through into the Digital world, right to Friezamon's spaceship and Davis, still in the Rejuvenation chamber…
 
His eyes snapped wide open as he could already sense what was going on. “KARI!!” he screamed in his mind.