Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Threat ❯ The start ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 9: The start

4 years have passed since the discovery of the Ultimate Threat. Janeba, Akira, Tai, Matt, Mimi, Joe, Izzy and Sora have reached their mid teens while T.K and Kari reach their young ten year old selves. But a surprise has been made on this particular birthday of doom, Janeba and Sora are now a perfect loving couple and death won't even break their love.

Janeba: Well, we've been training for what 4,000,000,000 as it seems in the hyperbolic time chamber. Vegeta actually laid a punch on me.

Vegeta: ........

Sora: It's a good thing Izzy made that special machine on the outside door that made the time chamber timed like outside.

Janeba: Great job Iz.... WHA?!?!

Suddenly a unknown creature popped from the sky.

Janeba: Well this is it...I think.

Tai: You better digivolve Agumon

Agumon: Agumon warp digivolve to...Wargreymon!

Byiomon: Biyomon warp digivolve to... Pheonixmon!

Gabumon: Gabumon warp digivolve to... Metalgarurumon

Palamon: Palamon warp digivolve to... Rosemon

Tentomon: Tentomon warp digivolve to... Herculeskabuterimon

Gomamon: Gomamon warp digivolve to... MarineAngemon

Patamon: Patamon warp digivolve to... Seraphimon

Gatomon: Gatomon warp digivolve to... Magnadramon

As the Digimon warp digivolved the saiyans transformed into SSJ 4.

Sora: So this is the threat!

Creature: Not quite, my name is Celladramon.

Celladramon: Here me now I shall want to challenge you sometime soon. I have a few eran...

Vegeta: How about now!

Celladramon: Well.....Oh fine I need a bit of fun after being locked up in that other world.

Vegeta: Ready?

Celladramon: Oh yes attack when you wish...

Celladramon was taunting Vegeta.

Vegeta: DARN YOU!