Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Evil of All Time ❯ Evil Has Returned ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 1: Evil Has Returned

The sun was shining once again, the days seemed much nicer with peaceful and happy memories, and evil is now kept at bay. With Dr. Gero’s demented dream put to an end the future world of Goku’s time was safe. “Well there’s only one more thing that has to be done.” Gohan said. “ Yeah, I guess this is good-bye.” Bulma said watching her future son aboard his time machine. “Take care Trunks.” Krillin said. “Be careful and show those androids whose boss.” Yamcha told him. “Don’t worry about me, those androids will pay for what they’ve done.” Trunks told everyone.

With the blink of an eye the saiyan from the future was teleported to the cold world that the androids have taken control of. In the future, the cities were silent and roads were empty. Trunks landed his time machine in the middle of the road and pushed a button. The time machine had changed into a small capsule. He looked around and noticed that there were no sign of the androids destructive path. “How come the androids aren’t here?” Trunks thought.

Trunks flew through the cities thinking that the two androids might be hiding. “Trunks!!” a voice called out. He saw his mother waving to him. “Your finally back, I been worried sick about you.” she said. “Mom what happened to the androids?” Trunks asked. “I really don’t know. All I remember is a strange-looking young boy with a sword fighting the androids singe handed.” Bulma explained. “Did he win?” Trunks asked. “Do you see any androids flying around causing chaos.” she said. “But where did he come from?” Trunks asked confused. “I really don’t know, all I saw was a weird time portal in the middle of the road. Where ever he came from it must of been from another time.” Bulma told her son.

Meanwhile in another time and place, “Crono, it’s time to get up. You don’t want to keep Lucca waiting.” Crono’s mother said. “all right mom, I’ll be down in a second.” the boy said. The boy got up from his bed. He has red spiky hair and his face resembled a certain super-saiyan, but much younger.

As the boy went downstairs he grabbed his sword and jacket. “Crono, you call five minutes one second.” his mother said. “Sorry mom, I guess I’ll be heading off to Lucca’s place.” Crono said. “Lucca is not home, remember, she’s at Leene Square with her father working on their latest invention.” Crono’s mother told him. “Thanks mom. See yaw.” Crono said and left the house.

At Leene Square, Crono was enjoying the festival when a young girl with a ponytail in her hair bumped into him. “Oh I’m sorry. My pendant, my dad’s ging to kill me if I lose it.” the girl said. As Crono got up he gave the pendant back to the girl. “Thank you so much.” the girl responded. “No problem. I’m Crono” Crono told her. “My name’s Marle.” the girl said. The two headed off to see Lucca and her father’s greatest invention.

Back in Trunks time, “I still don’t understand, how could someone from the past or future want to help us.” Trunks said getting more confused. “It’s pretty weird and what’s even more strange, that boy kind of looks like Goku.” Bulma said. “Goku, but he’s not even alive thanks to Cell.” Trunks told his mother. Their conversation was cut short when they heard something outside. “What is that?” Bulma asked. “It came from outside.” Trunks said.

The two ran outside to see what caused the strange noise. “It’s another time portal!” Bulma exclaimed. “Yeah, but who came through it?” Trunks wondered. Suddenly Bulma and Trunks saw a strange looking person. He was wearing what appeared to be a socercer’s outfit. “Uh, Trunks I think that’s your evil twin.” Bulma joked. “Very funny mom.” Trunks replied. “Who are you?” Trunks asked.

The sorcerer didn’t say anything. He slowly approached the saiyan and said, “After I tell you, I’ll have to destroy you.” he said. Trunks didn’t take his threat too lightly. He quickly transformed into a super-saiyan and challenged the mysterious stranger. “Trunks be careful.” Bulma warned him. “You should listen to your mother, boy.” the sorcerer told him. “You don’t scare me, now who are you?” Trunks asked again.

“My name is Magus, I’ve come from the year 600 AD for a specific task” he said. “What might that be?” the super-saiyan asked. “To destroy everything in this world and prepare for the upcoming conquest of Lavos.” Magus explained. “Your not going to destroy this world and I’m going to see to that.” Trunks told him. “You don’t know what your getting yourself into.” Magus said.

Trunks charged at Magus, ready to fight, but Magus created a force field around the super-saiyan. Trunks!” Bulma shouted. “What! I can’t move.” Trunks said. Magus approached Trunks and said, “I told you not to get in my way. Now it’s time to finish you for good.” Magus was about to kill Trunks when he was getting a messege. “Magus report back at once, I have another job for you.” the voice said. “Yes, Queen Zeal.” Magus obeyed. “Consider yourself lucky this time, but when we meet again you won’t be so lucky .” Magus told Trunks and left. “Trunks, are you all right?” Bulma asked. “Yeah mom, I’m fine.” Trunks responded. “It looks like we have another problem.” Trunks said.


Author's Note: This was my first story ever. It's also on fanfiction.net. R & R