Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Camp ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but the campsite and the bus, and they aren't solid.

Camp








"Mom, I don't want to go to camp, they won't have an arcade there," Serena said.

"Oh Serena," her mom said.

"Serena quit whining, besides Mina and the others are coming, Setsuna said she was coming too," Rini said.

"But I don't wanna," Serena whined.

"You're going, and that's that, now go pack," her mom replied.

Serena sighed and left with Rini to pack.

"Go to camp with Relena!?" Heero asked.

"Yes we have to protect her, she is the ruler of the Cinq Kingdom," Quatre replied.

"Do we have to?" Duo whined.

"Yes," Noin replied.

Heero and Duo sighed, each for their own reasons, Heero because he'd be with Relena and Duo because he couldn't play video games all summer.

"You and Bulma signed Trunks and me up for camp?" Gohan said when his mom told him.

"Yes, and I signed your dad up to be a councilor and Bulma signed Vegeta up too," Chichi replied.

"I guess I'll go pack," Gohan said as he left.

"You and Chichi signed Gohan and me up for camp?" Trunks asked the same thing Gohan said when Bulma told him.

"Yes, and we signed Goku, and Vegeta up to be councilors," Bulma replied.

"Will they have electricity?" Trunks asked.

"Um yeah, they should have electricity, why?" Bulma answered.

"Uh no reason," Trunks replied.

"I'm going to go tell Vegeta, don't forget to pack," Bulma said as she walked towards the door.

"Can I call Gohan?" Trunks asked.

"Sure, just don't stay on too long," Bulma replied.

"Kay," he said as he picked up the phone.

He dialed Gohan's number, Chichi picked up the phone.

"Hi, can I talk to Gohan?" Trunks asked.

"Sure, he's upstairs packing, I'll go get him," Chichi replied.

A few seconds later Gohan picked up the phone.

"Hi," he said.

"Hey, I had an idea, they'll probably have electricity at camp, right?" Trunks asked.

"Uh, yeah," Gohan answered.

"Well then we can pack a TV, a VCR, the SEGA, and some games, and we can play video games," Trunks said.

"Yeah!" Gohan replied.

"I WILL NOT GO TO STUPID CAMP AND BE A STUPID COUNCILOR!!!!!!" Vegeta yelled.

"Yikes," Gohan said.

"Yeah, I better go and get to my room before Vegeta comes in," Trunks replied.

"K, see ya later," Gohan said.

"See ya," Trunks replied.

He hung up the phone and went to his room to start packing.

"What's camp?" Sasami asked.

"It's somewhere that you have fun at, with other kids," Tenchi replied.

"Other kids?" Ryoko asked.

"Yeah at camp, my dad signed us all up," Tenchi said.

"He got us another job, as councilors, since we're too old to go to camp," Kiyone said.

"Well who ever's going should go pack," Tenchi said.

"I guess we should leave and pack, come on Mihoshi," Kiyone said.

"Bye," Mihoshi said as she fallowed Kiyone out.

Tenchi left to go tell Washu and pack. Ryoko and Ayeka left to pack, and Sasami left to start dinner before packing.

*A few days later*

"Hey Serena, Rini, Darien," Mina said as they got to the bus stop.

"Hey guys," Serena and Rini replied at the same time.

"Hi," Darien said.

Serena and Rini each had one of Darien's arms.

Just then the bus pulled up.

"Bye Darien," Mina, Raye, Amy, and Lita said as they got on the bus and sat down.

"Bye," Rini said as she gave Darien a hug and got on the bus.

"Bye muffin, I wish I didn't have to go," Serena said as she gave him a hug.

"Bye meatball head," Darien said as Serena got on the bus.

"Haruka, Michiru, I didn't know you coming," Serena said.

"Yeah we decided to come and look over Hotaru," Michiru answered.

"You are our first stop," Haruka said.

Serena sat down.

Haruka was driving, Michiru and Setsuna were sitting behind Haruka, Rini and Hotaru were in the front to the right, Mina and Raye were behind Setsuna and Michiru, Lita and Amy were behind Rini and Hotaru, Serena sat behind Mina and Raye.

Haruka drove for a while and then stopped at a bus stop. 5 boys, a girl, and a councilor got on. The girl sat next to Serena, two of the guys sat down behind Lita and Amy, two other guys sat down behind Serena and the girl, the councilor and a boy sat down behind the boys on the right.

"Hi I'm Serena," Serena said to the girl as Haruka started the bus.

"My name's Relena," the girl replied.

Serena and Relena started talking as Haruka drove. They paused as the bus stopped.

This time 6 girls and one boy got on. The girl with purple hair and the girl with light blue hair sat down behind the boys on the left, both didn't look happy that they had to sit together. The girl with pinkish, red hair and the boy sat down behind the councilor and the boy. The girl with dark blue hair and the girl with blonde hair sat behind the girl with purple hair and the girl with light blue hair. The girl with blue hair, that looked like she was Rini and Hotaru's age, sat the boy and girl with pinkish, red hair. Haruka started the bus again. Relena and Serena started talking.

A while later Haruka stopped the bus. Two boys and two men got on. The two boys raced down and sat in the back. The two men walked down.

"Great, now I get to sit with Kakorot," the man with hair that stuck up muttered.

They sat down in the back with the boys. Haruka started the bus again.

*half an hour later*

Haruka stopped the bus and every one got out. Setsuna got up on a platform and picked up a microphone.

"Attention, my name is Setsuna, for those who don't know, I will tell you who your councilors will be and your cabin. First group, Wufei, Gohan, Trunks, and Tenchi, you'll be with Vegeta in cabin A. Second group, Heero, Duo, Trowa, and Quatre, you'll be with Goku in cabin B. Third group, Relena, Serena, Rini, and Hotaru, you'll be with Noin and me in cabin C. Fourth group, Lita, Mina, Amy, and Raye, you'll be in cabin D with Haruka and Michiru. Fifth group, Ayeka, Ryoko, Washu, and Sasami, your with Kiyone and Mihoshi in cabin E," Setsuna announced.

Every one went to their cabins, every one except Setsuna, Haruka, Gohan and Trunks.

Haruka and Setsuna were putting away the microphone and getting left over stuff out of the bus.

"Excuse me but do you have electricity?" Trunks asked.

"Uh, yeah," Haruka replied.

Trunks and Gohan grinned at each other and left.