Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Camp ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

NOTE: thank you to all the people who read it.... you people don't really review on this site, do you? Oh well... Disclaimer is on the first chapter. - Tatra


Chapter two

"So what are we going to do first?" Gohan asked.

He and Trunks were on the top bunk deciding what to do.

"How 'bout we decide who gets the top bunk?" Trunks suggested.

"I get it!" Gohan yelled.

"No, I do!" Trunks yelled.

"I'm smarter than you!"

"Well my dad is the prince of the Saiyans!"

"My dad is stronger than yours!"

"My dad ascended before your dad!"

"My dad was a Super Saiyan before yours!"

"SHUT UP!" Vegeta yelled.

"But we're deciding who get's the top bunk," Trunks said.

"Decide now or he will get the top bunk," Vegeta said, pointing to Tenchi who was on the bottom of the second bunk.

"You can have the top bunk," Gohan said.

Gohan got down and started putting bags under the bunk.

Then Trunks hung three blankets over the ends so the bottom bunk was like a cave. Then he took a TV out from a bag, a SEGA, and some video games. Gohan started to hook the SEGA up and Trunks started to plug the TV in.

"What are you doing?" Tenchi asked Trunks, who was wiggling under the bunk he and Wufei had.

"Plugging this in," Trunks replied holding up the cord.

"Under the bed?" Wufei asked, looking down.

"I would of picked up the bed, but I'd probably smash you," Trunks replied.

He plugged the cord in.

"Hey Gohan, how 'bout some help?" Trunks asked.

"Sure, I finished hooking up the SEGA," Gohan said as he came over.

He took Trunks's hand, pulled and went crashing through the wall as Trunks came free.

"Are you ok?" Tenchi asked.

"Uh yeah, for now," Trunks replied.

All the kids and councilors came out after hearing the crash.

"What's this, I leave you alone for a second and you crash through the wall!" Vegeta yelled.

"Uh, sorry," the two boys replied.

"Kakorot come take care of your brat!" Vegeta yelled.

Goku walked up to talk to Gohan.

"And as for you," Vegeta said looking at Trunks.

Trunks gulped, thinking of the worst.

"I'm gonna tell that Woman when we get home, now fix the cabin," Vegeta said as he went inside.

Trunks sighed. He and Gohan went up to Haruka who showed them where some wood and tools were and they started to fix the cabin.

Every one went back to their cabins once the excitement was over.

Relena, Serena, Rini, Hotaru, Noin, and Setsuna went back to their cabin.

"That sure was weird," Relena said as she sat down on the bottom of the bunk that she and Serena shared.

"Yeah, it's not often that you see two boys crash through a wall," Serena replied.

"Small Lady, do you want to come with me to recruit people for cooking dinner? You too Hotaru," Setsuna asked.

"Sure," Rini and Hotaru replied.

They went out side and went over to cabin D. They knocked on the door. Lita answered it after a second.

"Hi Lita, do you want to help us cook dinner?" Rini asked.

"Sure, I'll be out in a second," Lita replied.

She went in side for a few seconds and then came back out. Then they went to cabin E and Rini knocked on the door. Kiyone opened the door.

"Hi, we're looking for volunteers to help cook dinner," Hotaru said.

"I'll ask if any one wants to, Sasami probably will," Kiyone replied.

She went in side for a little bit and then came out with the girl that looked like she was Rini's age.

"Sasami was the only one who wanted to do it," Kiyone said.

"That's okay, we'll do with four people," Lita replied.

"I'll show you where the kitchen is," Setsuna said.

They went to the kitchen and started deciding what to make for dinner.

"How 'bout we just make beans and hot-dogs?" Rini suggested.

"Yeah that's a great idea, you always have beans and hot-dogs at camp," Lita replied.

So they started making beans and hot-dogs.

A while later they called every one to the mess hall and started handing out plates, letting every one serve themselves.

Gohan, Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks took two plates each and started piling them with food. Serena took two hot-dogs and a pile of beans. And the rest just took one hot-dog and some beans. Then they all sat down at tables, allowing the people who knew each other but were in different cabins to sit together.

Serena, Raye, Mina, Amy, and Lita sat at one table. Rini, Hotaru, Gohan, Trunks, and Sasami all sat at one table. Heero, Duo, Trowa, Quatre, Wufei, and Relena all sat together. Ayeka, Ryoko, Washu, and Tenchi sat at one table. The councilors all sat together.

Serena started telling the others about Relena while they ate. Rini, Hotaru, and Sasami talked about things. While Gohan and Trunks just ate. Relena started telling the piolets about Serena, Rini, and Hotaru.

"Hey," Ayeka said as Ryoko stole some of her beans.

"What?" Ryoko said, eating the beans.

"Those were my beans," Ayeka said.

"So?" Ryoko said, taking more of Ayeka's beans.

"You..." Ayeka said.

Then they started fighting.

"Girls, calm down," Kiyone tried to get them to stop.

"SHUT UP!" Vegeta yelled.

The two girls stopped fighting and went back to eating.

"Hey I meant to ask you, what happened when you crashed through the wall?" Rini asked.

"Um, I was plugging in the TV that I brought so we could play video games-" Trunks was interrupted by Duo.

"Did I hear you say 'Video games'?" Duo asked.

"Uh, yeah," Trunks replied.

"Man I wish I was with them," Duo muttered.

"As I was saying, I had to go under the bed to plug it in and when I plugged it in I couldn't get out from under the bed, so Gohan helped me and we went the wall," Trunks finished what he was saying before Duo interrupted him.

"Oh," Rini said, and went back to eating.

When every one was done they went back to the cabins.

Relena and Serena were talking while Rini and Hotaru read, when some one knocked on the door. Relena got up to answer it.

"Duo, what are you doing here?" Relena asked.

"Can I speak to Setsuna?" Duo asked.

"Sure I'll go get her," Relena replied as she went to get Setsuna.

A second later she and Setsuna came in. (The councilors have their own rooms)

"I was wondering if I could be moved to cabin A," Duo said.

"Um I don't know, we'll have to talk to the other people in your cabin," Setsuna replied.

"I'm sure they won't mind, and Wufei won't mind switching with me," Duo said.

"Alright, we'll go ask, just let me tell Noin where I'm going," Setsuna said as she went into the back room.

"Duo, why do you want to switch with Wufei?" Relena asked.

"They got video games, and all I got is a game boy and a few games that I brought with out Heero knowing," Duo replied.

Just then Setsuna came out and they left.

They went to cabin B first.

"Would any of you mind if Duo switched with Wufei?" Setsuna asked.

"Nope," Trowa said.

"Not really," Quatre, who was kind of mad at Duo for painting his violin case pink, said.

"I don't mind," Goku said.

"Heero?" Duo asked after a while.

"No," Heero said.

"Alright, let's go ask Wufei," Setsuna said.

They left, went over to cabin A and knocked. Trunks answered after a while.

"Hey we came to ask Wufei if he doesn't mind switching with me," Duo said.

"I don't mind," Wufei, who had heard Duo, said.

"Well get your stuff together and we can go to cabin B," Setsuna replied.

Wufei got his stuff and then he, Duo and Setsuna went to cabin B. They got Duo's stuff and then Duo and Setsuna went back to cabin A.

"When you get settled in, it's time for lights out, we have a busy day tomorrow," Setsuna said as she went into the back room to talk to Vegeta.

"How did you get her to agree to letting you switch with Wufei?" Tenchi asked.

"Well Heero didn't mind because he thought that I had left my game boy at home and I'd drive him crazy, Trowa didn't mind either, Quatre was a little mad at me, 'cause I painted his violin case pink," Duo replied.

Setsuna came out of the back room and left. Duo finished putting the stuff he needed away and they turned out the lights, although that doesn't mean they all went to sleep. Gohan and Trunks were playing video games, and Duo was playing WarioLand II.