Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Camp ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

NOTE: thanks to all the people who read the chapter... I would like to know what you think though..... Feed my ego, lol. Oh well... i'll keep posting! - Tatra


Chapter three

Ayeka woke up to Setsuna on the microphone, telling them that breakfast at 9:30, and asking if Sasami and Lita wanted to make breakfast. Ayeka looked at her clock, it was 8:30. She listened to Sasami getting up, dressing, and leaving. She sighed, got up, and started to get dressed. When she was done she looked around the room, Washu was already up and dressed and was sitting on the top bunk that she and Sasami shared typing something on the her computer, Ryoko was still asleep. Ayeka got a book and started reading.

At 9:25 Ryoko woke up.

"Breakfast is at 9:30," Washu said, not even looking up from her computer.

"And what time is it now?" Ryoko asked.

"It's 9:25," Washu replied.

"Why didn't some one wake me up?" Ryoko asked.

"Miss Setsuna woke us up at 8:30, you just didn't hear it," Ayeka replied.

Ryoko got up and started to get dressed. When she was done the five of them went to the mess hall. Only Serena was missing. Gohan, Duo, and Trunks looked tired. Ayeka and Ryoko both saw Tenchi at the same time and rushed over. Tenchi was with Trunks, Duo, and Gohan. They were complaining that they were tired.

"Well you shouldn't of stayed up so late," Tenchi said.

"We were planning on sleeping until a few minutes before breakfast, but Vegeta got us up at 8:30, right after Setsuna woke us up," Trunks complained.

"Tenchi, I missed you," Ryoko said.

"Lord Tenchi, good morning," Ayeka said.

"Why do you call him Lord?" Duo asked.

"Because he is related to the Jurai royal family," Ayeka replied.

"Huh? Never mind," Duo said, confused.

"Hi Tenchi, Ayeka, Ryoko, Gohan, and Trunks," Sasami, who was handing out plates, said.

"Good morning Sasami," Tenchi replied.

Sasami left to go give plates to Rini and Hotaru. Just then Serena came in and went over to Rini and Hotaru.

"Hey people, breakfast is ready," Lita said as she and Sasami rolled a giant cart out of the kitchen.

"Yum, food," Duo said as they got up.

They went over to the cart where Lita and Sasami were handing out food. On the cart there were pancakes, eggs, bacon, the little boxes of cereal, toast, butter, jelly, milk, orange juice, and apple juice.

"Wow, you really out done your selves," Rini said.

"Well it's the first day, and we got to prepare ourselves," Lita said.

Every one got what they wanted and sat down. This time people didn't stay with the people that they came with. Rini, Hotaru, Sasami, Lita, and Washu sat together. Tenchi, Duo, Gohan, Trunks, Ayeka, and Ryoko sat together. Heero, Trowa, Wufei, and Mina sat at one table. Relena, Serena, Quatre, Raye, and Amy sat together.

They were all eating and talking when Ryoko stole some of Ayeka's bacon and they started fighting.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP, OR DO I HAVE TO BLOW YOU UP?" Vegeta yelled.

They stopped fighting.

"I'd like to see him try," Ayeka and Ryoko muttered.

"Ok," Vegeta said as he started to powered up.

"Dad, mom said that you weren't supposed to blow people up," Trunks said.

"Uh yeah, Bulma said so," Gohan said.

"Fine," Vegeta said as he sat back down and went back to eating.

Ayeka and Ryoko went back to eating, and every one went back to talking.

When they were done eating they all went out side where Setsuna was announcing what they were doing that day.

"Good morning, today you get to decide what you're going to do. You could swim with Michiru, you could do crafts with Mihoshi and Kiyone, train with Vegeta and Goku, you could cook with Haruka, and work on computers with Noin and me. Every one who wants to swim go and change, then meet Michiru by the lake. Every one who wants to do crafts go to Kiyone and Mihoshi. Every one who wants to train, go with Vegeta and Goku they will show you where you go. Every one who wants to cook, go to the kitchen. Every one who wants to work on their computer fallow me," Setsuna said as she got off the platform that she was standing on.

Amy, Mina, Ryoko, Ayeka, Serena, Relena, and Duo went with Michiru to the lake. Heero, and Washu went with Setsuna and Noin. Sasami, Lita, Hotaru, and Rini went with Haruka. Gohan, Trunks, Wufei, and Tenchi went with Vegeta and Goku. Trowa, Quatre, and Raye went with Mihoshi and Kiyone.

Amy and Michiru got in the water, but every one else just sat around and talked. After a while Serena and Relena got in the water. Then Michiru got out of the water.

"How about we have a race, to the other side of the lake and back, who ever wins gets to race me," Michiru suggested.

"Sure," Duo said.

"Fine with me, Miss Michiru," Ayeka said.

"Fine," Ryoko said.

They all went over to the waters edge.

"On your marks, get set, go!" Michiru said and every one jumped into the water.

They raced over to the first edge and then the other. Amy won. Then she and Michiru went to the waters edge.

"On your marks, get set, go!," Duo yelled.

And off they went. They were evenly matched. They were coming back from the other end. Duo watched the edge carefully while the girls cheered. They came closer, and they tied.

"Wow, that was so close," Serena said as she and Relena handed towels to Amy and Michiru.

"I know," Amy replied.

"Well let's go to the cabins and shower, it's almost time for lunch," Michiru said as she looked at her watch.

The others nodded and they left.

When they finished showering, they went to the mess hall. Every one but Tenchi, Gohan, Trunks, Wufei, Goku, and Vegeta was there already. There was P.B. 'n' J, baloney sandwiches, and roast beef sandwiches. Every one got what they want and sat down.

"If any one wants something made that we haven't made, please let us know," Lita announced.

Just then, Tenchi, Gohan, Trunks, Wufei, Goku, and Vegeta came in. They their got food and sat down.

Amy, Mina, Ryoko, Ayeka, Serena, Relena, and Raye sat at one table. Trowa, Quatre, Heero, and Washu all sat together. Sasami, Lita, Hotaru, and Rini sat at a table together. Tenchi, Gohan, Trunks, Duo, and Wufei sat together at a table.

They started eating and talking, and for once Ryoko and Ayeka didn't fight over their food.

When every one finished eating they went back to their cabins. Duo, Trunks and Gohan started playing video games, while Tenchi read. Heero worked on his laptop, while Trowa and Quatre played chess, and Wufei meditated. Relena and Serena talked while Hotaru and Rini played Clue. Lita and Mina talked while Amy studied and Raye meditated. Sasami read while Ryoko and Ayeka fought and Washu worked on her computer.