Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Camp ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

NOTE: I don't own, Gundam Wing, DBGT, Sailor Moon or Tenchi. And I would appreciate some reviews....................








Chapter four

At 5:00 Lita, Rini, Hotaru, and Sasami went to the kitchen to make dinner. They decided to make macaroni and cheese. An hour later they called every one to dinner. Relena, Serena, Ryoko, and Washu sat together. Rini, Hotaru, Sasami, Ayeka, and Lita sat together at a table. Duo, Heero, Trunks, Gohan, and Tenchi sat at a table together. Quatre, Trowa, Raye, Mina, and Amy sat at one table. They started eating.

"Look at me," Duo said as he stuck his and Heero's plastic knives up his nose.

"Eww, gross," Rini and Hotaru said.

"Good thing Heero didn't need his knife," Wufei said.

"Watch me," Trunks said as he put his spoon on his nose.

Every one who was watching him laughed.

"Now watch me," Gohan said as he put his plate of macaroni on his head and balanced it.

"I can do that," Duo said as he put Heero's plate on his head.

"Hey," Heero said.

Duo now had the plastic knives up his nose and Heero's plate on his head. Then he took Tenchi's spoon and put it on his nose. Then he started eating. Heero took back his plate.

When every one was done eating, and Duo got all the utensils off him self, they all went to the cabins. Relena, Serena, Rini, and Hotaru were playing Clue. Mina, Lita, Raye and Amy were playing Go Fish. Gohan, Trunks, and Duo played video games while Tenchi played Game Boy. Heero, Wufei, Quatre, and Trowa played hearts. Ayeka, Ryoko, Washu, and Sasami played war.

After a while they went to bed.

In the morning Setsuna woke them up at 8:30 again. Sasami and Lita went to make breakfast. Heero, Trowa, Wufei, and Quatre went down to the mess hall at 9:00. At 9:18 every one but Serena, Gohan, Trunks, and Duo came in. At 9:25 Serena, Gohan, Trunks, and Duo came in. At 9:30 Sasami and Lita came out with the cart. This time there was only the little boxes of cereal, toast, butter, jelly, milk, orange juice, and apple juice. Every one got what they wanted and sat down.

Serena, Relena, Rini, Hotaru, Sasami, Lita, and Heero sat at one table. Trowa, Quatre, Wufei, Raye, Washu, and Amy sat together. Ryoko, Ayeka, Duo, Tenchi, Gohan, Mina, and Trunks sat at one table together. They started eating.

Rini, Hotaru, Lita, and Sasami talked about cooking, while Relena and Serena talked about princesses, and Heero just ate.

"The grosses thing that I have ever ate was Serena's cooking," Rini said.

"What! You take that back!" Serena yelled.

"Nope," Rini said.

Serena and Rini started fighting.

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP!" Vegeta yelled.

They stopped fighting and went back to eating, both muttering about how harmless their fighting was and that they weren't that loud.

When they were done eating they went out side to see what they were going to do that day.

"Today we will begin the contest. For those who don't know what the contest is I will tell you. In the contest there are two bases, one on one side of the lake, and one on the other. You have to try to get the other sides flag and the side that gets the flag will compete with the other groups. Today cabin A and B will compete. The councilors will decide a captain and the captain will think up a strategy. The councilor will give help when asked, but they can't make up the whole plan or suggest with out being asked. The captain will decide where to put all the team mates. There will be one person to guard the flag, and every one else will try to get the flag. Haruka will give out flags, and arm bands to show which group you're from," Setsuna announced.

The people from cabin A and B went to Haruka and she gave them arm bands and she gave the Councilors the flag. And then they went to the bases to decide who is captain.

"Hmm," Vegeta said as he looked at every one in the base.

He had made them stand up against the wall while he inspected them.

"You, and don't think I chose you because you're my son," Vegeta said, pointing to Trunks.

"Yes," Trunks said.

"Now make up a strategy," Vegeta said.

"Yes sir," Trunks replied, saluting Vegeta.

They sat down on the bunks and started making a strategy.

"Alright, Gohan, you'll be the guard. I'll fly across the lake and get their attention, while Duo and Tenchi take a boat, and we'll all try to get the flag, got it?" Trunks asked.

"Yes," the others replied.

Mean while Goku was thinking. He closed his eyes and twirled around in a circle.

"You," he said, stopping and pointing to Heero.

They all sat down on the bunks, except Heero who stood.

"Trowa, you'll be the guard, Quatre and Wufei you'll go to the other side in a boat and try to get the flag," Heero said.

"What about you?" Goku asked.

"I'll go around the lake," Heero said.

They all went out side. The other campers could either watch or do something else. At lunch time the competitors would have lunch at their bases, while every one else had theirs in the mess hall. The guards were in place and the others went out.

Heero crept along the lake's edge. He heard a sound and looked up, the purple haired guy that Duo sits with was flying across the lake. Heero blinked and continued creeping along the lake's edge.

Trunks flew across the lake. Let's see, two of them in a boat, can't see the other one, and one of them is in the base. Trunks said to him self. He landed just out side the base.

"Hmm should I get the flag now or get it later?" Trunks asked himself out loud.

He decided to get the flag then. He went in and found a gun touching his forehead.

"Go back outside or I'll shoot," Trowa said.

Trunks backed up until he was out side. Then Trowa closed the door. Trunks waited a bit before opening the door a crack and peering in. Trowa was still pointing the gun at the door where the persons head would be. Trowa started to walk up to the door. Trunks closed the door and flew up to the roof. He looked at the lake, Duo and Tenchi were almost across the lake, but then again Quatre and Wufei were almost across too. He still couldn't find Heero. He sat down on the roof to wait for Duo and Tenchi so that they could make up a plan.

"I wonder if guns are allowed," Trunks asked him self.

Heero crept along, he was almost to the base, the others weren't there because they were delayed when they met the enemy. He crept a bit further and he was finally there. He crept up to the window and looked in, one of the black haired guys that Duo sat with stood guarding the flag. Heero opened the door just to see what he would do, and a small ball of energy came flying out. (Heero wasn't in front of the door)Heero dived into the water as the guy came out to see who opened the door.

"I don't get it, the energy ball that I shot would just hurt a normal guy a little, not disintegrate him," Gohan said as he looked around.

He decided that it must of been the wind. Heero got out of the water and started to inspect the base. (From the outside)