Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Camp ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

NOTE: I've just discovered that two people are actually keeping up with my story! I'm happy. I'd be even more happy if I got reviews.........


Chapter five

Heero found a door behind the base and opened it a crack. He looked in and saw that there was a hall. He crept thru the hall and opened the door on the end a bit. He looked in and saw the flag, operantly he didn't know about the door. Heero settled down to watch the flag, and wait for Wufei and Quatre to come.

The other campers were siting in the mess hall not really doing anything. Mina, Raye, Relena, Serena, Rini and Hotaru were playing Clue. Washu was typing in her computer, with Amy looking over her shoulder. Ayeka and Ryoko were outside looking to see if they could find Tenchi. Lita and Sasami were making lunch for every one in the mess hall.

"Who do you think will win?" Hotaru asked.

"Hm, well I don't know much about cabin A or B, so I can't really tell you," Serena replied.

"I think that cabin B will win, Heero can do any thing," Relena said.

"Nah, cabin A will win, Tenchi can get the flag," Ryoko said.

"Hmm, you both say that, but if my Darien were here, whatever cabin he was in would win," Serena said.

"But Heero, would win," Relena said.

"No Tenchi would win," Ryoko said.

They started fight about who would win, while Hotaru and Rini played for Serena and Relena.

"I bet it was Plum in the Ball Room with the Lead Pipe, Serena do you have any cards?" Rini said.

"What?" Serena asked, confused.

"Plum in the Ball Room with the Lead Pipe," Rini replied.

"Yeah," Serena showed Rini a card.

The rest of the girls took their turn.

"I'd like to make an accusation, it was Plum in the Study with the Lead Pipe," Rini said as she checked the envelope.

"You won!" Hotaru said.

They put the game away and went outside.

"Here help me with this," Sasami said as she handed a blanket to Rini.

"What's it for?" Hotaru asked.

"We decided to have a picnic, after all it's no fair that the boys can eat out side and we can't," Sasami said.

She and Rini went back inside and came out with sandwiches. Lita came out with soda. They sat down and started to eat.

Mean while the boys started to eat their lunches too. Trunks ate his on the roof. Trowa ate his with his gun on his lap, listening for the door. Duo and Tenchi ate theirs on the boat, they were almost there. Quatre and Wufei ate their lunch on the boat to. Gohan ate his while listening to the door, still powered up a little. Heero went back along the hall and ate his lunch by the door leading outside.

When they were done eating lunch Quatre and Wufei started to the shore. They got there in a few minutes and Wufei crept up to the Door and opened it. (The same way Heero did.) A small energy blast came flying out. Then Gohan came over to the door (the guards are only allowed to go as far as the door, unless someone has the flag) and started throwing energy blasts at Wufei, who dodged them. Just then Heero dashed out and took the flag, he ran down the hall with Gohan after him. When he reached the door Quatre came out and took the flag from Heero and ran to the lake where Wufei had the boat and got in. They started rowing to the other side. Gohan flew towards them and Quatre jumped in the water with the flag. He swam diagonally to the shore where Heero was running. When he reached the shore Heero took the flag and ran the rest of the way to the cabins. When he reached the mess hall the girls were cleaning up from lunch. He burst in and held the flag up.

"You won!" Relena squealed as she hugged him.

"Good job, now you can tell the other competitors that you won and then we will go on with the normal activities," Setsuna said.

Heero left to go tell the others they had won, with Relena fallowing him.

He arrived at the base, knocked twice and went in.

"We won," Heero said to Trowa.

Trowa nodded and picked up the flag. They went to get the others. They found Trunks on the roof, Tenchi waiting for Duo and Duo trapped in a room in back of the base. Then Duo, Tenchi and Trunks went over to their base to clean their mess that they made, while Trowa, Heero, Wufei, and Quatre started to clean.

Half an hour they went back to the mess hall and just sat around having a mini party. Tenchi, Gohan, Trunks, and Duo were in their cabin being yelled at by Vegeta for losing.

At 5:00 Lita, Sasami, Rini, Hotaru, and Mina started to make dinner.

"What are we gonna make?" Mina asked.

"How about we ask cabin B?" Hotaru suggested.

"Great idea, how 'bout you and Rini go and ask?" Lita replied.

Rini and Hotaru left to ask. They went over to cabin B and knocked on the door. Goku answered.

"Hi! We came to ask what the winners wanted for dinner," Rini said.

"I'll go ask them," Goku replied as he went inside to ask.

A few seconds later he came out.

"They want hamburgers," he said.

The girls nodded and left.

"They want hamburgers," Rini said as they came in the kitchen.

Lita nodded and she and Sasami got to work.