Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Camp ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

NOTE: I honestly have no idea if any one has reviewed, so thanks if you did!

Chapter six

An hour later they finished making dinner and called every one to the mess hall. Everyone got their food and sat down.

"How about we make a toast to cabin B," Sasami suggested.

Everyone agreed and they did the toast. Then they started eating. Cabin A was making fun of cabin B, and cabin B was trying to ignore them by talking about how they captured the flag, talking very loudly.

When they were done eating they went to their cabins and just sat around talking. Rini and Hotaru were playing Uno while Relena and Serena were reading while listening to music. Heero was staring at the ceiling, while Trowa and Quatre played chess, and Wufei was reading a book on fencing. Trunks and Gohan were playing SEGA, while Tenchi read, and Duo played Game Boy. Mina, and Lita were playing Donkey, while Amy read and Raye meditated. Ayeka and Ryoko fought while Sasami and Washu played Old Maid. An hour later they went to sleep.

At 8:30 Setsuna woke every one up. Lita and Sasami went to the kitchen to make breakfast. At 9:25 every one went to the mess hall. Lita and Sasami had made toast and they had little boxes of cereal. Every one got what they wanted and sat down.

Lita, Sasami, Mina, and Amy sat at a table. Raye, Serena, Relena, and Quatre sat together. Trunks, Gohan, Duo, and Tenchi sat together at a table. Rini, Hotaru, Trowa, and Heero sat together. Wufei, Washu, Ayeka, and Ryoko sat at a table together. Every started eating.

"Slow down meatball head, you'd think that you were starved the way you're eating," Raye said.

"Mph I'm mph hungry," Serena said thru a mouthful of toast.

"Could you say it again, when you're done that mouthful," Raye said.

Serena nodded and swallowed.

"I'm really hungry," Serena said with her mouth clear.

"Better," Raye muttered.

They continued eating. All was peaceful, until Ryoko took Ayeka's piece of toast.

"That's mine," Ayeka said.

"You snooze, you lose, princess," Ryoko said as she took a bite of the toast.

"Why, you," Ayeka said.

"What about me?" Ryoko asked.

"You're an-" Ayeka was interrupted by Vegeta.

"SHUT UP!" Vegeta yelled.

"Sheesh," Ryoko muttered.

When every one was done eating they went outside.

"Today cabin B will compete against cabin C, go to Haruka to get your flags and then go back to your cabins," Setsuna said.

Cabins B and C went to Haruka to get their flags and arm bands. Then they went back to their cabins. Goku picked Heero again, while Setsuna and Noin huddled. After a while they picked Rini. Then they all went outside and went to the base and started making a strategy.

"Serena, you'll guard the flag, Relena, you'll take the boat across, and Hotaru and I'll sneak around the lake," Rini said.

"Right," Serena, Relena, and Hotaru chorused.

Relena, Rini and Hotaru set out.

"Hotaru, when you don't feel well, you can stop and rest," Rini said. (This is around S for the Sailor Moon people)

Hotaru nodded. They walked around the lake, Hotaru was a little bit behind Rini 'cause she stopped for a while.

Mean while Heero was sneaking along the lake's edge when he ran into Hotaru.

"What are you doing here?" Heero asked.

"Walking to your base," Hotaru answered.

Rini had let her catch up and told her to stall Heero for as long as possible, while she ran ahead.

"So how are you going to get the flag?" Hotaru asked.

Heero didn't answer.

"Well? Are you going to answer me?" Hotaru asked.

"None of your business," Heero replied.

"Why?" Hotaru asked.

Again Heero didn't answer. Hotaru sighed, "this is useless, he won't answer questions, so asking is useless, this is wasting time. I'm gonna go." Hotaru thought to herself.

Hotaru walked away with a sigh. Heero didn't notice, he already continued creeping along.

"To bad Rini's plan didn't work, that guy didn't really notice me at all! He only answered me when I kept bugging him," Hotaru said to herself.

Meanwhile Rini was running along the lake, she could see the other sides base. Relena was already there, she was peering into a window.

"Who's guarding? Did you try any thing yet?" Rini asked as she tried to catch her breath.

"It's Trowa. I tried to get in, but he has his gun," Relena answered.

"Hmm, let's make a plan while we wait for Hotaru," Rini said.

"Okay," Relena said.

"This is the base that cabin A had, so we know that there is a back door. We can go in and Hotaru will stall Trowa, so we can get the flag," Rini said.

Relena nodded and she went to the hallway at the back of the base while Rini waited for Hotaru.

Heero was inspecting the base, he had not inspected it before, he found a door in the back of the base. Just then Wufei and Quatre came around the base. They got to work on planing a way to get the flag.

"You go in and distract her, I'll go through the back and try to get the flag, Quatre will get the boat ready, and then go to the back. Wufei, you'll try to get the flag and go to the back, we'll try to do it like before, only with some changes," Heero said.

The other two nodded and they got to work.