Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Camp ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Note: Thank you Earthy93 for reviewing, I will take you advice on later stories, as this fic is already finished., but thank you. I am sorry that I didn't thank you in chapter six, but I had already updated the file before I came on and noticed your review. - Tatra

Chapter seven

The other campers were just sitting around, not really doing any thing.. Duo, Tenchi, Trunks, and Gohan already had permission to stay in their cabin, they were playing video games and game boy.

Lita and Sasami were making lunch. Amy was studying. Washu was typing on her laptop. Ayeka and Ryoko were fighting. Mina and Raye were talking.

"Alright every one come and get it!" Lita called when the food was done.

"I'm going to go get cabin A, k?" Sasami said.

"Sure," Lita said.

Sasami left and went over to cabin A and knocked on the door. Tenchi opened the door.

"Hi Tenchi!" Sasami said.

"Hey Sasami, what're you up to?" Tenchi asked.

"Lunch is ready," Sasami answered.

"I'll go get the others," Tenchi said.

He went in for a second and then came out fallowed by Gohan, Trunks, and Duo. Then they went to the mess hall.

Mean while Hotaru arrived at the base. She and Rini went to the back of the base where Relena was waiting.

"Alright, Trowa is eating, now would be the perfect time," Relena said.

Rini nodded and Hotaru left.

(Rini had told Hotaru the plan while they were going to the back of the base.)

Rini and Relena got ready to burst in the moment Hotaru got Trowa busy.

"Who's there?" Trowa asked as the door opened.

"Me," Hotaru replied.

She had only opened the door a crack. Trowa walked up to the door and Relena ran in and grabbed the flag.

Heero peeked through the door and saw that the girl had gotten out lots of food and had started eating.

"Now," he whispered.

Quatre nodded and they left. They went to the front and Quatre went to the boat and pushed it into the water. Wufei went to the door and opened it. Serena looked up, saw him and started throwing food at him.

"Hey! Stop that woman!" Wufei yelled as Serena continued to throw food at him.

"Just for calling me woman, I won't stop," Serena said.

Just then she noticed that the other door was opening. So she started to throw food at the other door and when Heero opened the door up all the way he got a face full of food.

"Ha, take this! And that!" Serena yelled as she pelted Wufei and Heero with food.

"What's going on?" Asked Quatre as he came in the room.

He got pelted with food too.

"Boy I sure am happy I told Lita and Sasami to pack me a lot of food, or the boys would have gotten the flag already," Serena said to her self.

Relena ran as far as she could and then gave the flag to Rini, who in turn ran over to Hotaru and handed it to her as Hotaru got in the boat. Then Rini ran over to Trowa and tried to keep him away until Hotaru made it to the middle of the lake, or at least so that Trowa would have a tough time swimming over to her. Rini grabbed Trowa's leg and held on. Trowa struggled to get her off. He started to move his leg like he was kicking, but Rini held on.

"Uh oh," Serena thought.

She was running out of food. Then she had an idea and started to throw other things that she brought with her, including the flour balls that Rini and Hotaru made to throw at the other team if they won. (The flour balls are tissues with flour in them tied up with a bit of string.)

"Oof," Heero said as he got hit in the face with one of the flour balls.

The flying food made it to hard to get the flag, they were huddled in the doorways, Serena pelted them with food and stuff if they tried to get in. They now had flour covered food stuck on them.

"How are we going to get the flag now?" Quatre asked Heero.

Heero grunted and Quatre sighed.

Mean while Trowa had finally gotten Rini off his leg, but lost his gun in the process. He started looking around for it. He looked for a while and finally found it. He stood up and pointed it at Rini.

"Are you going to shoot me?" Rini asked.

"If I have to," Trowa replied.

"Yeah right, I bet you don't even have any bullets in the gun," Rini said.

Trowa pointed the gun at a tree and pulled the trigger. The gun went click and that was all. Trowa looked kind of surprised.

"I was sure I put bullets in," he muttered, looking at the gun.

Rini laughed. Trowa dropped the gun, since it didn't have any bullets in it, it was useless, and dived in the water, trying to reach Hotaru.

Hotaru was almost to the mess hall were every one was, she only had a little bit more to go.

"I am going to make it!" She cried out.

She rowed faster and made it to the mess hall. She ran into the mess hall and collapsed on the floor. People quickly surrounded her, but Setsuna waved some of them away so that only the Senshi, (minus Serena, and Rini)a few of the councilors, and Sasami were left. Hotaru held up the flag triumphantly.

"Good job, I'll go tell the others that you won," Setsuna said as she helped Hotaru over to a table.

Lita handed a drink to Hotaru. Setsuna left the mess hall and went over to the wet Trowa.

"You might want to get changed and dry off. Oh, cabin C won," Setsuna said.

Trowa nodded and went to his cabin. Setsuna went around the lake a bit and came up to Rini and Relena who were walking to the mess hall.

"Did we win?" Rini asked when she saw Setsuna.

"Yes, Small Lady, you did," Setsuna replied.

"Yahoo!" Rini said as she started to dance. "I knew Hotaru could do it!"

Setsuna laughed and started off to cabin Cs' base.

"Serena!" She called when she got to the base.

She knew what would happen if she walked in with out announcing herself, after all she was the guardian of space and time.

"Setsuna, did we win?" Serena asked as she rushed out.

"Yes, you did," Setsuna looked at Wufei, Quatre and Heero, and said, "you might want to clean up before eating."

The boys nodded and they all made their way over to the mess hall.

The rest of the day was pretty boring except for dinner. Lita and Sasami had called every one to dinner and every one was seated. Cabin A and B sat alone. Lita, Raye, Mina, Amy, Serena, and Relena sat together. Sasami, Hotaru, Rini, Ayeka, Ryoko, and Washu sat together. Lita and Sasami had made spaghetti and meat balls, Serena requested them and every one agreed.

Every thing was peaceful until Ryoko flung some spaghetti sauce at Ayeka and started a fight. Then Duo took Tenchi's knife and started covering the fight.

"QUIET!" Vegeta yelled as he blasted a hole in the roof to get their attention.

"DAD! You're not supposed to bast any holes in the house any more, remember?!" Trunks yelled.

Vegeta smirked.

"But I'm not in that Woman's house any more, or in Kakorot's mates house either," Vegeta replied.

"You will fix the roof now Vegeta, you're lucky that none of the debre hit any of the kids," Setsuna said in a calm voice.

"Oh alright," Vegeta said as he left to go get the supplies that he needed, muttering about having to fix the roof.

"Now back to dinner, everyone," Setsuna said.

Duo was a bit disappointed that the fight was over and handed Tenchi back his knife, accidentally poking him with the point of the knife.

"OW!" Tenchi yelled.

"Oops, sorry," Duo said.

"Tenchi!" Ayeka and Ryoko yelled at the same time as they raced over to him.

"Ow. I'm fine," Tenchi replied.

The girls stayed with him for a while to make sure he really was fine, then went back to their dinner.

When dinner was over they went back to their cabins and stayed there 'till it was time for bed.

In the morning Setsuna woke them up and Lita and Sasami went to make breakfast. Cabin A went to the mess hall as soon as they got dressed, Vegeta made them, luckily they went to bed when they were told. Cabin B got up and dressed around the same time. Cabin C was still sleeping, they had stayed up pretty late celebrating. In cabin D, Amy, Lita and Raye were awake, Mina was still sleeping, Raye was meditating, and Amy was with Lita. Cabin E every one was awake except for Ryoko, Washu was typing on her computer, Ayeka was reading, and Sasami was with Lita.

At 9:25 every one who was asleep woke up and got dressed, and everyone who was awake went to the mess hall. They had toast and cereal for breakfast. Cabin A and B sat alone. Serena, Relena, Lita, Raye, Mina, and Amy sat together. Sasami, Rini, Ayeka, Hotaru, Ryoko, and Washu sat together.

Every thing was fine until Serena got the last piece of toast.

"Serena, you're going to get fat if you keep eating like that!" Raye yelled.

"But I'm hungry!" Serena whined.

"I can't believe that a meatball head like you won yesterdays contest!"

"And I'll win this one too!"

"Yeah right!" Raye's face was turning red.

"Ha! You're just jealous!"

"I am not!"

"Guys, stop!" Amy had to yell to be heard.

"Yeah, you shouldn't be fighting," Relena said.

"But," Serena and Raye started to say, but Mina cut them off.

"If you want to fight, why not have who ever wins the contest win the whole thing?" Mina suggested.

"Fine," Serena and Raye said together.

"Well, at least that stopped it," Lita muttered to Mina.

Mina nodded.

When breakfast was over every one went outside.

"Today, as you probably figured out, cabin C is competing against cabin D, would cabin C and D go to Haruka, get their supplies and head out to the bases. The rest you can think about what you want to do today," Setsuna said.

Cabins C and D went to Haruka, got their supplies and went to the bases.

Rini was chosen to be captain again for cabin C and Amy was chosen for the captain for cabin D. Relena was chosen to be guard and was told not to give it to anyone, even if they told her Heero would marry her. Lita was chosen to be guard for cabin D. Raye and Mina were to go across the lake in the boat, and Amy would go around the lake. Serena and Hotaru were to go across the lake in the boat, and Rini was going around the lake.