Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Camp ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

NOTE: thank you to the readers.... this story is almost done, about three more chapters to go... and then it's the sequal!


Chapter eight

Serena and Hotaru were in the middle of the lake when they saw some thing. It was Raye and Mina in their boat.

"Wow, you actually got this far, Serena," Raye said as they pulled up to Serena and Hotaru's boat.

"I won the last time, Raye," Serena said.

"You didn't win, Hotaru won, you just stayed at the base," Raye replied.

"I kept the other side from winning," Serena said as she stuck out her tongue.

"Meatball head!" Raye said as she stuck her tongue out.

They started to move in closer, while yelling insults.

"Stop! Stop! You're going to over turn the boat!" Mina yelled.

Just then the boats turned over and every one was in the water.

"Great, look what you did, meatball head, now we have to go get changed," Raye shouted when she surfaced.

"It wouldn't of happened if you two weren't fighting," an enraged Mina said.

"We'd better get out of the water and dry off," Hotaru said.

Every one agreed and they started to the shore.

"What happened?" Ayeka asked as they came out of the water.

"Meatball head over turned the boats," Raye answered.

"No it was you," Serena said.

"It was both of you!" Mina shouted as she stomped over to her cabin.

Raye fallowed Mina and Serena and Hotaru went to their cabin.

A few minutes later Hotaru came out, the rest were all still drying off.

"What happened? Did you get the flag already?" Rini asked as she came up.

"Nope, Serena and Raye were fighting and turned the boats over," Hotaru replied.

"Oh, well then you can come with me," Rini said.

"Yeah," Hotaru said.

They started off to the base.

A half an our later Mina, Serena, and Raye came out of their cabins and went opposite ways. Serena went to cabin D's base, and Raye and Mina went to cabin C's base.

Mean while Rini and Hotaru had made it to the base, they were crouched down in front of the door.

Amy had made it to the base she was supposed to go to too.

"I wonder what keeping the others, hmm, I can't do this all by my self, I'll start on the plan to get the flag. Who knows, I might even find out a way to get the flag by my self," Amy said to her self and she whipped her mini computer out and started typing.

After a few minutes she had figured out how to get the flag by herself. She had scanned the building and found a side door that, by the stories, no one knew about. She also found a trap door. She sat thinking about which route she should take. The route in the side would make Relena notice her, but she wouldn't be noticed if she took the trap door. Amy decided to take the trap door, the only problem is that she didn't know where the entrance to the trap door was. She took her computer and started scanning the base. There she found it. It was in the hallway of the side route.

"Yes!" She thought.

She went over to where the side door should be, but when she looked she couldn't find the door.

"Where is it?" Amy asked her self out loud.

She got out her computer again and scanned the wall.

"There's a wall of dirt over the door," she said. "I can take care of that."

"Mercury Star Power!" She transformed into Sailor Mercury.

"Shine Aqua Illusion!" She yelled.

The attack hit the wall of dirt and froze the dirt. She jumped up and kicked it. The ice broke and revealed a door. Amy de-transformed and opened the door. She stepped in side, computer in hand. She went over to where her computer said the door was and knelt down. She felt around for the trap door, there wasn't much light. Her hand brushed something. She ran her hand along it. It was the trap door! She pulled it opened ad was greeted with a gust of cold air. Amy shivered and climbed down the ladder. When she finally got down she was greeted by another gust of cold, musty air. Amy started walking. She walked a bit and bumped into something.

"What's this? Oh I wish I had more light," Amy said out loud.

She felt the thing that she bumped into. It was a ladder. She started climbing.

Rini and Hotaru were making plans.

"I run in through the back, grab the flag, run out the front and hand it to you. Then you run while I handle Lita," Rini said.

Hotaru nodded.

"Let's get to work," Rini said.

The two stood up and Rini went to the back. Rini went through the hallway and up to the door. She turned the knob and pushed. Nothing happened! Rini nudged the door with her shoulder, but it wouldn't budge. She rammed her shoulder into the door.

"Who's ever out there, you won't be able to get through! We found the key and locked the door!" Lita called.

Rini went back through the hallway and went to the front of the base.

"What's wrong?" Hotaru asked.

"They found the key to the door that leads to the hallway and locked that door. I believe that Amy found the key. I guess that we have to make up a new plan," Rini answered.

"Yeah," Hotaru replied sadly.

So they started to make a new plan.

Amy climbed up the ladder until she bumped her head. She reached up and felt around. This was the other trapdoor!

"Now if my thoughts are correct, then the door opens when you push," Amy thought to herself, not daring to speak out loud.

She pushed up and the door opened a crack. All she could see was a dark red. She opened the door up more and found that there was a musty red rug over the trap door. Amy pushed her self up so that she was standing on the last rung of the ladder. She reached up for the flag and tried to grab it, but she missed. She took a deep breath and tried again.

Rini had finally thought up another plan.

"We both run in and try to get the flag, Lita won't hurt any of us, I think. It's not as good as the other plan, but it's the best I can think of in such short notice," Rini said.

"Let's do it then," Hotaru replied.

They ran in and made a grab for the flag. They both reached for it and Rini got it. She ran towards the door, but Lita closed it.

"I suggest you put the flag back, I don't want to hurt you," Lita said.

Rini sighed and walked back to the table that the flag was on. Lita was so busy watching Rini that she forgot about Hotaru. Hotaru was at the door leading to the back. She looked around the room and saw the key! It was on the table. Hotaru walked up to the table and got the key. She went back to the door and unlocked it.

"Rini, over here," She whispered.

Rini looked over, Hotaru waved the key and pointed to the door, wich was opened a crack. Rini nodded. She grabbed the flag again and bolted for the door. Hotaru flung the door open and they ran, Lita after them.

Mina and Raye were almost to the base, since they had to walk.

"Are you hungry?" Mina asked Raye.

"Well I am, actually," Raye replied.

"Then let's eat!" Mina cried.

Raye shook her head and replied, "okay."

Mina sat down and started taking food out of her backpack. Raye sat down and started to help Mina.

Serena had long since stopped for lunch. She was almost to the enemy's base, just a little bit farther to go. Serena finished her lunch and started walking towards the base. She was looking at the lake, and Raye and Mina, when she accidentally walked into someone. They both toppled over. Serena was immediately up, apologizing.

"That's okay, really," Quatre said.

"What are you doing out here?" Serena asked.

"I was taking a walk and stopped to look at the lake," Quatre answered.

"Oh, I better be going. See ya!" Serena said as she flounced off.

"Bye," Quatre waved.

Then he started walking back to the mess hall.

Amy reached again and this time she got the flag. She slowly pulled the flag off the table, so that Relena wouldn't see. Then she slowly started to climb down the ladder. [When the man fell down and broke Relena's head. But not really, he just blew her up! And then Sailor Moon started singing love songs. "Insane!," Duo yelled. "But I like insane," Washu said.(*laughs* my sister started it and I just continued it. It has nothing to do with the story)] When the door was almost closed she reached out and pulled the rug back over the door, hoping that Relena wouldn't notice. She then walked to the other ladder and climbed up. She started walking calmly. She saw figures in the distance. It was Mina and Raye.

"Hi guys," Amy said as they drew level with each other.

"Hey Amy, where're you going?" Raye asked.

"I got the flag, Relena didn't have a clue," Amy replied.

"Wow," Mina said.

"You guys have to go and pretend to try and get the flag. And then try to keep Relena to stay in the base," Amy said.

Raye and Mina nodded and walked off. Amy started jogging.

"Have to get as much space between me and Relena, so that I'll be far from the base when she comes after me," Amy thought.

Rini and Hotaru ran out of the back and bumped into Serena, who had just reached the base.

"Serena, take this and run!" Rini said as she gave Serena the flag.

Serena nodded and ran. Just then Lita came out.

"Give back the flag," Lita said.

"Can't," Rini said.

"Why not?" Lita demanded.

"Don't have it," Rini replied.

"Who has it?" Lita asked, beginning to get annoyed.

"Serena," Rini said.

Lita started running to the mess hall.

Amy was almost to the mess hall. In the distance she could see Lita tackle Serena. Amy ran a bit more and reached the mess hall. She burst in and sat down. A few seconds later Serena came in.

"Aw so close," Serena muttered.

"Hey Sasami, would you like to spread the word that cabin D won?" Setsuna asked.

"Yeah," Sasami said and left the mess hall.

Outside she found Lita.

"Your side won," She said.

Lita nodded and went into the mess hall. Sasami saw some figures in the distance, it was Hotaru and Rini. Sasami ran up to Rini and Hotaru and told them who won. Then she headed towards cabin C's base. Half way there she met Relena, who was in a dead run. Relena slowed to a stop as soon as she saw Sasami.

"Cabin D won," Sasami told Relena when she caught her breath.

"Did she say how she got it?" Relena asked.

"No, why?" Sasami replied.

"She got it right from underneath my nose!" Relena exclaimed.

Raye and Mina slowed to a stop.

"Who won?" Mina asked.

"You guys did," Sasami replied.

"Woohoo!" Mina yelled.

Then they all headed back to the mess hall. When they got there, Amy was sitting at a table eating lunch. She hadn't eaten yet. Everyone else was doing something. Duo, Trunks and Gohan had gotten permission to stay in their cabin, playing the video games that only cabins A, B, and C knew about. Setsuna knew about it, since she was the guardian of time, but didn't object.

Tenchi was being fought over by Ayeka and Ryoko. Sasami went over to stop the fight. Trowa and Quatre were playing Chess, Wufei was meditating, Raye started to meditate too, Heero was cleaning his gun. Relena was mopping with Serena. Hotaru and Rini played Old Maid. Washu was typing something on her computer. Mina was reading love stories. When Amy finished eating, she and Michiru went to get the boats.

Around 5:00 Lita and Sasami made dinner. When dinner was made, every one sat down. Every thing was fine, until Ryoko started hanging onto Tenchi, then she and Ayeka started to fight.

"Tenchi is mine," Ryoko said.

"Lord Tenchi is mine!" Ayeka yelled.

"Would you shut up!" Vegeta yelled.

They quieted down. Vegeta smirked. He was one of the only ones who could make them stop fighting.

After dinner everyone went to their cabins, and later they went to sleep.

At 8:30 Setsuna woke every one up. Lita and Sasami went to make breakfast.

After breakfast, they went outside.

"Today cabin D will compete against cabin E, this is the last contest, which ever cabin wins will be the champion. Go to Haruka to get your stuff, and then to the bases," Setsuna announced.

They got their stuff and went to their bases. Amy was chosen to be captain again and Lita to be the guard. Washu was chosen, for cabin E, to be captain and Ryoko was the guard.

Every one went out for the enemy's base.