Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Camp ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Note: This story is over, after you read this chapter.... but the sequel will be up in a few hours! It's gunna be better than this one! The sequel is The Reunion... which ain't that good of a name..

Chapter Eleven

"Wufei, why are you attacking Duo?" Setsuna broke the silence that was there ever since they came in.

"He made Heero trip and fall on me and woke me up," Wufei answered.

"Duo what exactly did you do to Heero?" Setsuna asked.

"Well, I only did a few things... I tied his feet, but that wasn't much. Um..." Duo sat trying to think.

"You also flung toilet paper around," Wufei said.

"Yeah, but," Duo started to say but he stopped when the door opened and he saw who it was.

"Eep!" Duo said as he leapt under the table.

"Where is the little joker?" Heero asked, his gun out.

"What trick did he play?" Setsuna asked.

"He put honey on my bed, with bugs in it, he put peanut butter in my hair, he tied my feet, flung toilet paper around, and rigged a bucket so that it would pour water on who ever opened the door," Heero answered.

Setsuna sighed. "Duo! What are we going to do with you?" She asked him.

"I dunno," Duo replied.

"You will help in the kitchen later today, and also clean up cabin B," Setsuna said.

"Yes ma'am," Duo said as he fallowed Heero out of the room and over to cabin B.

They entered the cabin just as Quatre and Trowa left. They had seen the mess and knew it had to be Duo's doing. Duo stared to work on cleaning up, with Heero watching him.

"Do you have to stare at me?" Duo asked when he finished cleaning up the toilet paper.

Heero didn't say anything, he just stared more.

Duo cringed and set to work cleaning up the bucket and string.

At 10:00 Duo was aloud to eat breakfast. (They had gotten up later because they're only doing things that they did the first day)

Every one got their food and sat down. Duo decided not to do any funny tricks to Heero because he was in enough trouble. Instead he just told Trunks, Gohan, and Tenchi about the trick he played.

"What did you do it for?" Tenchi asked Duo when he finished telling the story.

"Well... I was kind of mad at him and I realized that I hadn't played a trick on him for almost a week so I decided to do that trick. Besides, you always play tricks in camp. I was just keeping up the camp spirit," Duo explained.

Tenchi sighed. "You always get in trouble when you do tricks in camp."

"But the only thing I had to do was clean up the mess, that wasn't too hard," Duo said.

"But you know that Heero's going to get you back, don't you?" Trunks asked.

"Naw, he wouldn't do that," Duo said confidently.

Just then Heero walked up with his bowl full of milk and cereal, and dumped it on Duo's head. Then he walked off.

"Hey! Don't say it," Duo said, eyeing Trunks.

Then Duo got up and left to take a shower.

When Duo had finished showering, it was time to begin the activities.

"Stupid Heero, now I didn't have breakfast," Duo muttered as he joined the group of kids.

"Everyone who wants to swim, go to your cabin to get changed and then go find Michiru. Everyone who wants to train, get into your training outfits and go find Goku or Vegeta. Everyone who wants to cook go with Noin to the kitchen. Everyone who wants to work on the surprise, go to the mess hall. No one from cabin D can work on the surprise, if anyone from cabin D is working in the kitchen they can't peek. We will be having a picnic lunch today. Thank you," Setsuna announced.

Gohan, Trunks, Tenchi, Heero, and Wufei went to train with Goku and Vegeta. Amy, Ayeka, Serena, Mina, and Relena went swimming with Michiru. Raye, Lita, Sasami and Hotaru went to the kitchen with Noin. Duo, Quatre, Trowa, Rini, Washu, and Ryoko went with the rest of the councilors to the mess hall to work on the surprise.

"I'm sure you're wondering what the surprise is. We've decided to have a party and then have a campfire. Quatre, Trowa, and Ryoko, would you please move the tables and chairs? Small Lady and Washu, would you make a list of food and drinks that we should have for the party and campfire? Thanks" Setsuna said.

"What about me?" Duo asked.

"You get to hang the disco ball on the ceiling with the help of Haruka and then you'll help make the food," Setsuna answered.

Duo's eyes lite up. "This is going to be fun," he said, grinning.

When Duo finished hanging up the disco ball he went into the kitchen with the lists of food.

"Setsuna wants you to make these, and I get to help!" Duo said as he handed the lists to Lita.

"What for?" Lita asked, reading the list.

"She said not to ask questions. Can I make the koolaid?" Duo asked.

"Sure, I'll get you everything you need," Lita said as she started getting out the pitcher.

When Duo had everything he needed, he started to make the koolaid. He first poured the water in the pitcher, next he put a cup of sugar in, then he put the mix in and stirred it. After he did that, he tasted the koolaid.

"It can get a lot more sweet than this, besides I like lots of sugar," Duo thought.

Duo took another cup of sugar and dumped it into the pitcher and stirred it.

"The koolaid is ready!" He called.

"Good. Now you can help Raye with the cookies," Lita said.

Duo went over to Raye and started helping.

At lunch time everyone went to the front of the mess hall and stood outside it, waiting to see what they were going to do. After a few seconds everyone in the kitchen came out carrying baskets of food and stuff. They laid out a blanket and started to take the food out.

"So what's the surprise?" Mina asked casually.

"Mph mph mph," Duo answered with his mouth full.

"Could you please swallow before answering?" Raye asked.

Duo swallowed and answered, "we're not 'apposed to say."

"Oh," sighed Mina.

"You'll find out tonight though," Duo said before taking another bite of his sandwich.

The rest of lunch was uneventful, except for when Duo started flicking pieces of his sandwich at Heero and Heero took his gun out and started chasing Duo.

After lunch, everyone went back to what they were doing. Except for the swimmers, they went to help in the kitchen.

They had their dinner in their cabins, because of the surprise, they had cold-cuts for dinner. [you how you have meat, crackers and stuff. (They're having the surprise after dinner.)]

After dinner, everyone crowded in front of the mess hall. A few seconds later they opened the doors and let everyone in. The mess hall was decorated with streamers, a disco ball and they were playing music. Everyone went over to the table to get a drink. Relena had 5 drinks and was talking with Serena and her friends.

"Hey, have you seen Relena?" Serena asked her friends.

Relena had disappeared!

"Heeeeeeeerooooooo! I'm up here, so come and get me!" Relena called from the disco ball. (Don't ask me how she got up there)

Everyone looked up.

"Heero, catch me!" Relena said as she let go of the disco ball and fell.

Luckily Trunks, who was underneath her, caught her.

"You're not Heero," Relena said, pouting.

She got down from Trunks's arms and stalked off to find Heero. Heero ducked under a table.

An hour later, everyone went out side for the campfire. Haruka and Goku, who had went out before the kids, had gotten a nice fire started. Setsuna started handing out sticks, marshmallows, and hotdogs. Everyone started roasting marshmallows and hotdogs.

Half an hour later, it started to rain.

"Everyone back to the mess hall!" Setsuna called.

Everyone rushed to the mess hall. Haruka and Goku stayed behind to put out the fire.

A little while later they came inside. Setsuna started handing out umbrellas, one for every two people.

Duo and Tenchi shared an umbrella. Trunks and Gohan shared one. Vegeta and Goku shared one. Heero and Wufei shared one. Quatre and Trowa shared one. Setsuna and Noin shared one. Serena and Relena shared one. Rini and Hotaru shared one. Haruka and Michiru shared one. Raye and Mina shared one. Amy and Lita shared one. Kiyone and Mihoshi shared one. Ayeka and Ryoko shared an umbrella. Sasami and Washu shared an umbrella.

As soon as everyone got to their cabins and dried off, everyone went to bed.

At 9:00 the next morning the councilors got up. (It was still raining) They cleaned up the mess hall and made breakfast. An hour later people started to wake up and get their breakfast. At 10:30 all the lazy people woke up.

At 11:00 everyone went to their cabins and packed. 12:00 they had lunch. 1:00 everyone carried their stuff over to the bus and Setsuna went over, locking the doors to the cabins and mess hall. Everyone got on the bus and Haruka started driving.

Half an hour later the bus stopped and Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, and Trunks got off. The bus started again. A little while later the bus stopped and Tenchi, Sasami, Ayeka, Ryoko, Washu, Kiyone, and Mihoshi got off. The bus went for a little while later and stopped, this time Duo, Heero, Wufei, Quatre, Trowa, Relena and Noin got off. The bus started again and a little bit later it stopped and all the Senshi, except Haruka who had to return the bus, got off.

"I wonder if we'll see them again," Rini said.

"Oh, I'm sure you will, Small Lady," Setsuna replied.

All the Senshi went home.


The End

thank you to all who read the story and the one person (since 3/08/04) who reviewed!