Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Camp ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

NOTE: only one person got up to chapter 9... It's almost over though! One more chapter! And the sequel will be better cause I can change that! - Tatra

Chapter Ten

Amy opened the chest and kneeled back so that the other people could see.

"Wow, cool!" Serena exclaimed.

In the chest there were a ton of old comic books.

"Hmm, it looks like there's enough of them for all of you. Line up at one of the tables, I'll hand them out," Setsuna said.

There was a rush to get to the nearest table. Goku helped Setsuna get the chest over to the table that every one was lined up at. Then Setsuna started to hand them out.

When every one had a comic book they started to read them. Except Washu, who was working on an experiment, and Amy who was reading a text book instead.

At 5:00 Sasami and Lita started to make dinner. They were making pizza for dinner and apple pie for dessert.

"Ooh, yummy!" Serena squealed when they called every one over.

Every one got some pizza and sat down.

Amy, Mina, Lita, Raye, and Serena sat together. Duo, Trunks, Gohan, Tenchi, and Heero sat together. Hotaru, Rini, Sasami, Ayeka, and Ryoko sat together. Washu, Trowa, Quatre, Wufei, and Relena sat together.

"Heero, can I have you pizza?" Duo asked.

"No," Heero replied.

"Why not?" Duo whined.

"It's mine, and if you don't stop bugging me I'll shoot you," Heero said.

"You wouldn't really, would you Heero," Duo said, patting Heero on the head.

"I would to, and you know it," Heero said as he reached for his gun.

"Pooh, oh well," Duo muttered.

After dinner they went to their cabins. Cabin A was playing video games. Cabin B was just sitting around, not really doing anything. Cabin C was playing Uno. In cabin D Amy was telling them how she got the flag, and found the treasure chest. In cabin E Ryoko was telling them how Amy got the flag away from her.

At 10:00 everyone went to sleep, everyone but Duo.

"I'm going to get back at Heero for trying to kill me, I'm going to get back at them all!" Duo had started out whispering, but his voice started to rise until he was almost yelling.

Duo walked towards cabin B, with his arms filled with toilet paper, a jar of honey, string, peanut butter, and a jar of bugs. In his hand he had a bucket.

When he got to the cabin he quietly let himself in and got to work. He started to throw the toilet paper around. Then he smeared honey on Heero's bed sheet, and then he put the bugs on the honey. Duo quietly laughed. He started to smear peanut butter on Heero's hair, making it into spikes. After he did Heero's hair, he went back out side, with the bucket. He went over to the kitchen and filled the bucket with water, then he went back to cabin B. He set the bucket down, picked up the string and tied Heero's feet together. After he did that, he took the string and tied the bucket up so that it would fall on anyone who opened the door. Then he left and went back to bed.

When Heero woke up in the morning the first thing he noticed was that his hair felt funny. He reached up and felt his hair. It felt dry and crusty. He sat up to get a mirror and saw the bed sheet. It was all sticky and had bugs all over it! He jumped up, tripped because his feet were tied, and fell into Wufei's bed. Wufei bolted up, hit his head on the top bunk and fell into the toilet paper that Duo hang flung around. Heero untied his feet and went over to the door. He opened it and was met with a cold river of water coming down on him. (Duo had woken up early and had put lots of ice in the bucket.)

"Yikes!" Heero exclaimed as he jumped back into the cabin.

But he was too late, the water had already hit him and nothing was left in the bucket. Heero heard something coming from outside the cabin. Heero went outside and saw Duo. He was rolling on the ground, laughing.

"Duo! I'm going to get you!" Heero yelled.

He went inside to get his gun. Wufei came out with his sword and started after Duo.

"Uh oh, I'm out of here," Duo said when he saw Wufei.

Duo started running and Wufei ran after him.

"Help me! Help me! He's insane! It was only a joke! I didn't even do it to him! Help me!" Duo yelled as he ran into cabin C.

"Ah!" Relena yelled.

"What?" Rini yelped.

Hotaru just looked around, trying to find what all the screaming was about. Even Serena was up, though it was because Duo was hiding at the end of her bed.

"Duo what are you doing?" Relena asked as she stood up and looked at Duo. (Remember, Serena had the top bunk. Duo climbed up.)

"He's insane I tell you! INSANE!!!" Duo yelled.

"I'm going to tell Setsuna," Rini said as she got out of bed.

She ran over to where Setsuna and Noin and jumped on Setsuna's bed.

"Setsuna? Duo's gone crazy, he's on Serena's bunk," Rini said when Setsuna woke up.

"Duo?" Noin asked as she woke up.

Setsuna got up and fallowed Rini into the front room. Noin fallowed.

"Let me in!" Wufei yelled.

"You go handle Wufei, I'll deal with Duo," Setsuna told Noin.

Noin nodded and went outside to talk with Wufei.

"Duo?" Setsuna said.

"He's insane I tell you, insane! It was only a small joke! I didn't even do it to him!" Duo said.

"What are you talking about, Duo? What trick? And who did you play it on?" Setsuna asked.

"It was only a little joke, and I did it to Heero," Duo answered.

"Duo," Setsuna sighed.

"What? He deserved it! Threatening to kill me," Duo said.

"Come, let's go see the damage. I have to wake everyone up anyway, though they're probably up already," Setsuna said.

Setsuna went out with Duo hiding behind her.

"There he is!" Wufei yelled.

He came rushing over to Setsuna and Duo, his sword held high above his head.

"Ah it's a killer Wufei! Ah!" Duo ran back into cabin C.

"Wufei!" Setsuna exclaimed.

"What?" Wufei said, acting innocent.

"We'll talk about this later, go wait in the mess hall," Setsuna said.

"Okay," Wufei said as he went to the mess hall.

Setsuna went up to the microphone.

"Good morning. It's time to wake up, if you haven't already. Lita and Sasami, would you make breakfast today? Thank you," Setsuna said.

Lita and Sasami went to the kitchen to make breakfast and Setsuna, Wufei and Duo went to the mess hall to have a talk.