Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Shampoo Deathmatches ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Shampoo Deathmatch part 2
 
Disclamer-
 
If you know it I don't own it. Except I do own a Sesshomaru cell. So I own a little bit of InuYasha but that's beside the point. Or the P. Diddy episode of South Park. Or any of the songs mentioned here. God I'm too poor for any of them.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------
 
Tweet: Let's get on with the weirdness.
 
Announcer Dude aka Conner aka Bob: And the Shampoo Deathmatches will begin in five minutes.
 
Tweet: Hey tis everyone ready for the matches?!
 
Crowd: YEAH!!!!
 
Announcer Dude: And our first contestant! Duo Maxwell!!!!!
 
DJ: *plays the song Bad Boys*
 
Duo: *Comes out and waves to the crowd*
 
Duo fangirls: AHHH! IT'S HIM!!!! DUO!!!! *scream*
 
Duo: *does the little finger gun thing and winks*
 
Duo fangirls: *scream louder*
 
Tweet: Alrighty then... go ahead and announce the next contestant, BOB!
 
Announcer Dude: Shut up Tweet. Ok! Our next contestant! Suichi Minnamo/ Yoko Kurama!!
 
DJ: *plays Mr. Brightside by the Killers*
 
Kurama: *comes out smiling sweetly and bows* Pleased to see all of you.
 
Kurama's stalkers: YAY!!!! GO Suichi and Yoko!!! Beat their arsenals!
 
Kurama: *smiles and takes a seat by the crowd of his fans*
 
Tweet: Nexty. Next. Next!
 
Announcer dude: I hate this job. And third up! Lord Sesshomaru!
 
DJ: *plays Scars by Papa Roach*
 
Whole crowd: *sings* I tear my heart open! And I sew my self shut! My weakness is that I care too much! My scars remind me that the past is real! And I tear my self open just to feel!
 
Tweet: *interrupts* Wait that doesn't describe Sesshomaru!
 
Crowd: *murmmers* Yeah. We agree. We just love the song though.
 
Tweet: Uhh. No song actually describes Sesshomaru. So play Untitled by Linkin Park!
 
DJ: *sighs and puts on Untitled by Linkin Park*
 
Sesshomaru fan girls: AHHH! Sessy! Fluffy Wuffy!!!
 
Sesshomaru: Pathetic humans.
 
Fangirls: WOOO!!! He called us pathetic humans!!!
 
One fangirl: NO HE CALLED ME A PATHERIC HUMAN!!!
 
Another fangirl: NO ME!!
 
Both: *start fighting*
 
Everyone else: Fight! Fight! Fight!!
 
Tweet: Security!
 
Security force aka InuYasha, Heero, and Joey: *walk over to the fighting girls*
 
Security 1 (Heero): *gets hit in the eye* I don't get paid enough for this.
 
Security 3 (Joey): *picks up the girl and her skirt goes flying up, grinning* I get paid too much for this job.
 
Security 2 (InuYasha): *starry eyed* Ramen!
 
Security Force: *leaves carring the girls*
 
Announcer Dude: This is weird as hellifiant will allow.
 
Tweet: Ah. Beautiful isn't it?
 
Announcer Dude: Ok, sure Tweet. Ryou Bakura! And his evil counter part, Yami Bakura!
 
DJ: *Plays Walk Like an Egyptian*
 
RyouBaku: *comes out and bows then his evil half takes over*
 
YamiBaku: *pushes down his glasses and winks*
 
Duo: THAT BASTARD! HE STOLE MY SEXY LOOK! I MADE THAT SEXY!
 
YamiBaku: *looks at Duo* HA!!!
 
Duo: *glares* I will get you!
 
Tweet: Now! STOP!!! You two don't fight until the fighting rounds!
 
Duo and YamiBaku: *Glaring* Fine!
 
Announcer Dude: And our Final contestant! From the future world of Dragonball Z! It's Future Trunks!!!!
 
DJ: *Plays Loser by Beck* (I love the freaking song. So I put it with Trunks. Logical. *shakes head)
 
FT: Alright! Why do I get the Loser song?!
 
Tweet: It was either that or Just lose it by Eminem. You should have signed up sooner!
 
Trunks: It's kind of hard to find out about something from your time in the future.
 
Tweet: Eh. Not my problem.
 
Fangirl: *jumps over the sideline and tackles Trunks*
 
Trunks: Umph. *gets tackled*
 
Tweet: *sigh* SECURITY!
 
Security 3 (Joey): What the f---! This is the third one of these crazy girls we've had to pull out of here tonight!
 
Security 2 (Inu): Man humans are freaking weird!
 
Kagome: *comes out of no where* SIT, INUYASHA!
 
Inu: *Falls on his head*
 
Joey: Wow. She's got you pimped man.
 
Mai: *also out of no where* Joey...
 
Joey: Frrrrrrrugg.
 
Heero: You guys are pathetic.
 
Tweet: Relena.
 
Heero: Oh my F-ING god! The pink limo!!
 
Joey and Inu: Oh yeah you can talk.
 
Security: *picks the girl up off of Trunks and walk away*
 
Announcer Dude: It's now time for a commercial break!
 
Chibi: YAY! commercials!
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------
 
Yeah I know. See this is what happens when all I have in my house is Mountian Dew: Live Wire, Sour Skittles
and coffee. Combine this with being extremely bored, Comedy Central and video games galor and we have a party. Woo. This is fun. ^_^;; Yeah hyper tis me. R/R if you wanna. I'm not Vote or DIE on this one.
 
The South Park P Diddy: *comes out of no where* Vote or Die Mother f-ers. Mother f-ers Vote or Die. Vote or Die or I'll stick a needle in your eye. Vote or Die. *throws up West side*
 
Tweet: Okay then. Next one shall be out sometime. I guess. Meh Outie.