Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A cross between worlds ❯ Th other well of time ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey there. This is a new fic. I read something like this once, so I decided to give it a shot. It's an Inuyasha/DBZ crossover. I hope you all enjoy. Oh, and I don't own either animie

A cross between Worlds chapter 1: The other well of time.




It was a sunny day. Two brothers, Gohan and Goten, were playing a game of hide and seek. Make that, Gohan and Goten, as well as Gohan's girlfriend, Videl.

They had the whole mountain range to play that game. It was just a day of relaxation. After all, Buu had just been defeated only a few days earlier, so of course, everybody simply just wanted to relax.

Suddenly, Goten spotted a well. He smirked.

"They'll never find me in here" Goten said. He jumped into the well, before noticing a strange light. That confused him, as it pulled him through a winding vortex.

Warren states era......

"Where am I" Goten said, climbing out of the well. He had bumped his head on the side of the well, and he had a bit of blood coming off the side.

"Shoot. Mom ain't gunna be to happy when she sees this. But this isn't Mt Pazao. This is more like a forest. But it kind of is on a mountain. OW" Goten said. The impact of the well was pretty hard. Eventually, he collapsed on the ground.

Present era.......

"What do you think happened?" Videl asked. Gohan shook his head.

"I'll bet it's one of his pranks. Though it would look like something like Trunks would do" Videl said. Gohan nodded at that.

"It was real. Except for Kamehameha, Goten's blasts aren't blue. And this well would have been destroyed if a blast was shot in it anyway. Also, I can smell the magic in the air" Gohan said.

"Do you think it leads to another part of the planet. Or possibly even, another one?" Videl asked. Gohan nodded.

"Or a different dimension entirely. Let's not forget a different time as well. More then likely the past though. I don't want mom to worry, so we'll have to get him" Gohan said. This got a quizzical look from Videl.

"You don't mean?" she asked. Gohan nodded, and picked her up.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"There might be some dangerous creatures on the other side. I'm just going to protect you" Gohan said. With that, They both jumped down the well.