Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A cross between worlds ❯ The meeting of different worlds. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own either Inuyasha, or DBZ (I hope to one day, then maybe some BS that goes on in both shows can be reversed to a perfect universe...MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! But I'll never own then. So F-off F- Faces)

A cross between worlds Chapter 2: the meeting of different worlds.




Warren States Era:

"I smell something odd" A teenage boy said. He was different from the others with him. In fact, he was a well known half demon named Inuyasha. He had four other friends along with him. Miroku, the Monk with the wind tunnel, and a taste for women. Sango, a demon slayer, with a badass temper. Shippo, the little Kitsune demon. And of course, the Miko from the future, Kagome. Inuyasha gripped his Taitsuaiga sword, but sniffed the air again.

"Hmm. A half demon scent I don't recognize. But there is a lot of blood that fills the air near this hanyou. Let's go" He said. they weren't to far from Goten, and they soon found him.

"Looks more human to me then a Hanyou" Shippo said. He went on ahead, and looked at Goten.

"A big gash from the side of the head. From the looks of it, he comes from the future" Shippo said. This surprised everyone.

"He looks.....familiar. Like I've seen him somewhere" Kagome said.

"What do you mean?" Inuyasha said, with a snarl to his voice.

"Like, I haven't met him, but he's well known. He's definately from the future. Let's get him to the village, and heal him up" Kagome said. Inuyasha did pick him up, and they headed towards the village.

20 minutes later....

"It's the past for sure. Good thing it's still daytime out" Gohan said. Both he and Videl had just emerged from the well. Videl peered down, and saw an incription of what the well said on it's side.

"Flesh eater's well. What kind of a name is that?" She said. Gohan was searching for his brother's KI, but found nothing yet.

"I sense nothing here. Wait, what's this?.....Blood?" Gohan asked. He dipped his hands in it a bit, and sniffed it.

"It's Goten's blood. His scent is all over it. Maybe I can use my sense of smell to get us to him" Gohan said. Suddenly, a shadow overcame them. Gohan turned around, and smirked.

"A snake demon. This one's dead" Gohan said. He powered up to Super Sayian, and made quick work of the giant snake demon. But what Gohan noticed, is that a small jewel shard came out.

"What's this?" Gohan said, picking it up. Videl looked at it, and also had a questionable look on her face. It glowed brightly. Suddenly, Gohan heard some footsteps coming this way. Both Videl and Gohan noticed Kagome.

"Who are you?" Kagome asked. Videl stepped forward.

"I'm Videl. Videl Satan" Videl said. Suddenly, Kagome gasped.

"No Way. THE VIDEL SATAN!!!!!!!" Kagome said. She calmed down after that.

"Sorry about that. I'm Kagome. Kagome Higarushi. Who's that?" Kagome asked.

"The name's Gohan. You look to be from the future as well. And I take it you are. We're looking for a seven year old boy, by the name of Goten. Have you seen him?" Gohan asked. Suddenly, Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku, and Shippo came out of the clearing. They were hiding.

"I knew it. That boy was Goten. Yes we have seen him. We found him unconscious just half an hour ago. We've take him to a nearby village, to become better. Oh, and those guys back there, Are my friends of this time, Inuyasha, Shippo, Miroku, and Sango" Kagome said to Gohan and Videl.

Later....

"So this jewel thingy, is actually a shard of another powerful jewel?" Gohan said, looking up at it. They were in the village, and the whole lot was sitting down at a bonfire. Goten had recovered from the blow to the head, but had some bandage to stop the swelling.

"Maybe you should know the full story about the Shikon no tama jewel" Kaede, an old Priestess, said to Gohan, Goten, and Videl. And so, the story began, of the Shikon no tamma.

A/N: I believe this chapter really sucks big time, so if you want, flame me on this chapter. I don't care. But the next few chapters should be interesting