Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ The Good, The Bad and The Hunger for Supremacy. ❯ There's Always a Second Last Hope ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Good, The Bad and
The Hunger for Supremacy
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, or Dragon Ball GT. I do not own any faction of Kirby and Kirby related merchandise. I do not own Kirby brand vacuums. I do not own Microsoft Word12 and I do not own the computer I'm typing this on. By the time I'm done writing this I probably will not own it.
 
Chapter 1
There's Always a Second Last Hope
 
 
“Big-Bang-Kamehame-” Shouted Gogeta as he prepared to rid the world of Omega Shenron forever more, finally cleansing the Dragon Balls.
“No!” Shouted Omega, “This can't be.”
“-Haaaaaaaaa!” The incredible blast illuminated the night sky as Gohan, Uub, Trunks, Goten and Pan could only watch in awe.
“No! I wish this no good saiyan wasn't here. How is he so impossibly strong?” Ranted Omega as the blast approached. As he said this the dark blue Dragon Balls in his chest began to glow a violent crimson red.
As Gogeta's blast began to make contact with Omega, he suddenly vanished. The four young saiyans ,and Uub, watched and were astounded to see Gogeta gone. As they pondered and discussed what happened to Earth's greatest warrior, Omega wasted no time. He quickly took down Pan and the others prepared themselves for battle.
“Ha ha ha,” Omega laughed, “this world is mine now!”
“We won't let it be.” Said Gohan, defiantly.
“Our only chance is the fusion technique.” Stated Trunks.
“Right.” Agreed Goten.
“You and I can fuse too.” Said Gohan to Uub.
The four prepared and all said in unison:
“FU-SION-HAAAAAAA!”
The two new warriors emerged from an incredible burst of light.
“You're finished now, Omega.”
Omega began to laugh at them, “Your combined powers are no where near enough to defeat me.”
They continue to speak in harmony, “Are combined powers are not, but are powers combined, now that is a different story.”
“Fu-Sion-haaaaa!” The two screamed as they performed the fusion dance.
The new being emerges from a great cloud of smoke.
“Hell, my name is Gobuutengo, and I will be killing you today.”
Omega stammered, “What, but how did you-”
 
“Shut up. I don't have time to talk.”
“I'll kill you!”
“My ultimate attack, Burning...Candy...Kamehamehaaaaaaaa!”
“Noooo!” Shouted Omega with his last gasp of air.
“It's finally over.” Said Gobuutengo just before he diffused back into all four people.
Pan gets up from under some debris and says, “Did we get him?”
“We got him, Pan.” Said Gohan triumphantly.
“Hooray, now all we have to do is wish back Grampa!” She exclaimed excitedly.
“It's not that simple.” An ominous voice rang from the skies.
“Wh-Who's there?” Asked Uub.
“Oh I'm sorry, it's me, Kabito Kai.”
“What's wrong?” Questioned a concerned Goten.
“Well, you can't wish Goku or Vegeta back.”
“What? Why not?”
“Because they're not dead.”
“What are you talking about, we saw them disappear.” Added an angry Trunks.
“Yes, they're gone, but they're not dead, they're not anywhere. They've completely vanished.”
Piccolo flies in (in his usual cool fashion) and says, “The Dragon Balls still had a great deal of energy in them. Omega must have made a wish and there was just enough energy to grant it. Those two could be anywhere right now, but I wouldn't worry about it, they can handle themselves just fine.”
“I guess you're right,” Agreed Gohan, “but I don't like this.”