Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ The Good, The Bad and The Hunger for Supremacy. ❯ A Real Pleasure to Meet ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
Chapter 2
A Real Pleasure to Meet
 
 
Goku and Vegeta find themselves in a completely unfamiliar world. The two stare blankly at their new surroundings.
“Where are we?” Goku finally asks.
“Exactly how would I know that?”
“You don't have to get so snippy, Vegeta. I wonder where we can get a bite to eat.”
“Don't you ever think of anything but food?”
“It's not my fault I'm hungry.”
“Well we might as well get looking. I don't know how long I can possibly survive your whining.”
“Yeah, let's go find food!”
“You may look like a child, but you don't have to always act like one.”
“Heh, heh.”
The two fly far across the world in search of any civilization. They are flying for what seems like hours when they stumble on a grand castle. The two stopped and let themselves in.
“Hello, is anyone home?” Goku shouted as his voice rang throughout the halls.
A strange blue creature walked up and shouted into their faces, “What do you think you're doing in my castle?”
“Hi, I'm Goku and this is Vegeta. Do you have any food?”
“Well I'm king of this here castle and the people call me King Dedede.”
“You can call me prin…king Vegeta.” Stormed Vegeta not wanting to be out done.
“Well, I suppose it would be rude of me not to give you the grand tour or my kingdom.”
“I suppose it would.” Agreed Vegeta.
“What about my food?” Cried Goku.
“Ah, yes, we'll have a feast in your honor.”
“Yay!”
“After the tour.”
Dedede brings the two around and drones on about each building and it's importance. The three continue on as Goku is at tears from hunger.
“Is he always like this?” Asked Dedede to Vegeta.
“Ha, Kakarot thinks he's starving to death whenever he's gone two minutes without stuffing his face.
“Well here's the last stop on our tour.” Said Dedede.
“Finally!” Blurted out Goku.
“What's so great about this house?” Questioned Vegeta.
“This is the house of the greatest warrior to ever live.”
“This just may be the only interesting part of the whole tour.” Snickered Vegeta.
“Kirby, get out here and meet my guests!” Shouted Dedede.
Kirby walks out and Vegeta is surprised beyond all belief.
“This is `the greatest warrior'? Kakarot or my self could defeat this little gumball easily.” Vegeta bragged.
“I spent countless amounts of time and money trying to kill this monster, there's no way you could do it.” Claimed Dedede.
“I've spent an incredible amount of time trying to destroy Kakarot, and there's no way he could possibly be weaker than that thing.”
“I can guarantee you that Kirby is way stronger than your little friend!” Shouted Dedede.
“Uh, guys-” Goku tried to get a word in.
“Shut up Kakarot. I'd bet my title as king of all saiyans that Kakarot is stronger.”
“Fine. I'll bet my title as king that Kirby wipes the floor with Kakarot or Goku, whoever he is.”
“Deal.”
“We'll have three challenges and the winner best two out of three will be crowned the best.”
“Ha, you'll lose your crown and Kakarot will gain one.” Vegeta laughed.