Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ The Good, The Bad and The Hunger for Supremacy. ❯ Brain Busting ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3
Brain Busting
 
 
The sun is set high above an area as a familiar voice can be heard.
“Now entering the arena, the two great heroes, Kirby and Kakarot!” The announcer shouted.
“Huh, my name is Goku.” Goku said bewilderedly.
“Have a little pride, will you?” Vegeta responded. “I entered your saiyan name.”
“Now get out there and show `em whose boss, Kirby.” Dedede reassured him.
Kirby just stood there waving to all of his admiring fans.
The announcer began again. “Now if both contestants would please take their seats.”
Goku and Kirby walked to their chairs and sat down.
“The professor will now pass out the exam.”
“Um, exam,” Started Goku, “is that something you can eat?”
“An exam,” The elderly professor explained, “is a cluster of questions that you try to answer correctly.”
“Oh.” Said Goku disappointedly.
“You may now begin the test!” Shouted the announcer excitedly.
The crowd falls silent.
Goku and Kirby both stare blankly at the papers in front of them. The two of them begin slowly filling out their test papers. While they are doing this King Dedede begins sneaking over to Goku. Dedede takes out his trusty mallet and hits Goku a swift strike to the head.
“Why you little!” Vegeta shouts as he prepares to go super saiyan. For the first time ever, Vegeta controls his anger and manages to calm down. He takes a few deep breaths and regains his composure. He then rips Dedede's hammer out of his hands and smashes him far out of the arena with it.
While all of this is going on, Kirby has sucked the professor's brain out of his head. Goku, being not too far from a concussion, tries filling in the answers as best as he can. At this point he's too confused to even wipe the drool from his face.
A bell rings and the announcer declares the test to be over. He then personally comes up and hands the two test papers to the official judges. The judges look over the tests for what seems like hours until the are finally prepared to announce the results.
“The contestant Kakarot earned a score of two points.”
“What! How could you possibly do so poorly?” Vegeta nearly screamed across the entire stadium.
The judges continued, “Mr. Kakarot earned two points for answering only one question correctly.”
“What question was that?” Asked Vegeta.
“5+5. He added them and actually got ten.”
”You really got only that one right Kakarot?” Vegeta became increasingly puzzled at just how stupid Goku really was.
“Actually,” Goku began, “I just didn't spell Tien correctly.”
The judges went on to say, “ We were a little puzzled that Mr. Kakarot didn't earn the five points for writing down your name.”
“How could you possibly screw that one up, Kakarot?”
“Well, I wrote Goku. I'm not used to putting down Kakarot as my name. Besides, I'm too hungry to think.”
“Mr. Kirby managed to achieve a score of 394 on the exam.” The judges declared.
“How did he get more than a hundred?” Asked Goku.
A judge replied, “The test was out of 400 points.”
“And there you have it, the winner of the first round is Kirby!” The announcer cried.
“Kakarot, remind me when we get home to put all of my energy into one Big Bang attack and kill you for good.”
“Um, okay Vegeta.”