Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Billy and the Magic Wish ❯ Take Off into the Sky, Billy ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

hey, I had a lot of ppl say that I totally ripped off narnia with the whole closet thing. That hurts ok. I am thinking up this story I was going to reveal that it was part of the narnia universe, like the next book in the series. But i guess I ruined the surprize. fuck man, lol.....

Billy and the Magic Wish


Chaptr 3 ---"Take off into the Sky, Billy!!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I was falling, falling, fallling, falling, fallign, falling.. "I've been havin these weird thoughts lately, I said to nobody inparticular. "Like my mom sux an I wish she wasn't real."

Then suddenly without warning I landed on the ground. I couldn't see where I was though..... it was like everything watch pitch black. For a bit I was o n some stares but then I wasn't on the stares anymor becuse I kept walking forward.

I blindly felt my way through the crimson darkness, my eyes blind in the dark. I could see the dark figures in front of me, just as blind as I am in the dark. Inthe dark, I heard they're whispers.

"You don't know who we are?" They shouted almost all at the same time.

"Yes, I know who you are." They were me. I couldnt mistake me. But I am different from me. This me was not me. It was a different me. A me I could only have hoped I am to be.

"I am you."

"No." It was useless to figh I knew ti to be true. In the dark, I knew none other then myself

This me was the the me I always wished, the me they said couldn't be me. i am an adventurer in a strange, magical land.

"Yes.'

Our bodies joined, and we became one. the one me. I saw the face of goku stare into my soul and set my soul on fier. "I AM AWAKE!!!" We screamed into teh cosmos.

I am Charlie, and I am a hero. I began my quest

[TO BE CONTINUED..]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX

So, ok guys. I know its called Billy and the Magic WIsh, all right. He hasnt been intruduced yet but he will be soon the story is all about that just gimme time to get to it k? chill the hell out, its just the thirrd fuckin chapter allr ight? why dont you just levae me alone all right? ALL RIGHT??! FUCK!!!!

Btw brand new chapters coming more often I got a long weekend coming up I"M GOING TO WRITE LIKE I"M CRAZY LOLZ!!!!!