Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Billy and the Magic Wish ❯ Billy an the Goblet of Flames ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

You know what everybody just STFU! Charlie totally isn't a Gary-Stu. He cant play the glockenspiel and doesnt know how to cow tip so the jokes on u LOL! Get lives

Disclaimer: I still don't own any of the animes your about to see in this fic, but OMG it'd be ttly awesome if I did! I'd b a srsly kick*** mangaka just like my idols, Bleedman and Keeshimohtomo. It'd be srsly awesome! See i'm already lerning Japanese. Maybe sumday, if I wish hard enough, I'll actually turn Japanese. Then I'd b a kick*** mangaka AND a ninja-samurai-pirate, like everyone else in Japan. LOL that'll rok SO HARD!!!!

Sephiroth: get on with the story already!!

LOL Shut up don't make me get Cloud down here!

Sephiroth: oh I don't think Cloud is going to be a problem. *wink*

What?! Sephy I thought we had something special!

Sephiroth: that's ok let's go have a threesome. *giggles*

LOL Kewl! Enjoy the chapter! *runs off*

Naruto: *peeks in* Hay wait for me! ROFLCOPTER

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx

Billy and the Magical Wish


Chapter 6--- "Billy and the Goblet of Flames"

As soon as we got on our way toward our destiny, Naruto suddenly stopped walking. I stopped walking, two. We both stopped and looked into our eyes and new what we were thinking instantly as if our minds had becoming one. We looked away from each other and blushed. We knew what the other knew but Naruto still had to say something anyway because i guess he just wanted to brake the silence. He said that he sensed a really strong Demon Monster Warrior Master that would definitely beat us up if we e tried to fight it. I said I sensed it too and he said he was surprised that I cud sense things as good as he did without being taught first. I didn't think it was a very big deal because I always knew how to sense things like gosts and ninjas and alien girls from other dimensions but i still said thank you to Naruto. He blushed again.

I thought this would have been another totally awesome chance to tell Naruto about ass-birth and how maybe he'd want to try it out with me now. But I was interrupted again. This time it was the thing me and Naruto sensed earlier but I forgot about because I was busy trying to tell Naruto about ass-birth

The Demon Monster Warrior Master Demon Swordsman snuck up behind us under a cardboard box and we were staring into the others eyes so we didn't notice. He snuck out from his hiding place and taken his big black jagged demon sword with all the blood off all the Ninja Master Samurais he killed still staining the sword. He swung the black demon sword at me but my super nifty keen senses let me sense the swing before it hit me. I jumped fifty feet into the air to get out off the way but he still hit my arm a little so when I landed a little off my blood fell into the ground.

Naruto shouted 'NO.' and glared and I asked who the Demon Monster Warrior master Demon Super Swords Master was. Naruto said that he was named Derrick: Lord of the Dark, leader off the Yami no Hikari Kitsunes (author's note: the Yami no Hikari Kitsunes are six guys who don't want Billy to use the wish thing so they're trying to stop me and Naruto)

Derrick laughed evilly and then kicked a kitten and stabbed some orphans with his jagged demon sword. I was like 'That's not nice' and he was like 'Yah, totally.' (author's note: he's really mean) So Derrick was like Mwahahahaha' and he started coming up to get me, rising his black sharp demon sword into the air as a threat.

Then Naruto got really mad and he got mad enough to control the Kyuubi inside of him with his madness and anger.. So he commanded it to help him save me because he was really mad and wanted to protect me. So the Kyuubi was like 'Ok' and it gave Naruto his powers. So Naruto was looking really mad and sexy and was glowing all bright with shining Hikari Light Power.

Derrick looked over and was like WTF. Naruto jumped up and did some acrobatics in mid air then through a Super Ultra Rasengan (author's note: that's like a really powerful Rasengan) at Derrick.. But he easily deflected it with his super demon sword.

Naruto kept throwing different kinds of Super Ultra Rasengans at Derrick but he kept knocking them all away so Naruto was got really madder and jumped at Derrick. He shouted 'RAAAAAAAAAUGH' and Derrick just stood there . This made Naruto really mad so he started punching and kicking at Derrick really fast. Derrick just laughed and started dodging his punches and kicks.

'Hahahaha' he laughed cockily as he dodged Naruto's attacks. Finally, he jumped up high into the air then pointed his hand at Naruto. Then he shot some darkness out of his hand that hit Naruto directly. It was so awesomely strong that it knocked him unconscious in a single attack.

Derrick was like 'Hahahaha' and then looked over at me. He crushed some helpless woodland critters as he walked over at me. 'THIS is the Super Awesome Chosen One?! Haha! Your just some kid you could never be someone like that.I laugh at you and your pathetik foolishness. Your so stupid its almost funny. But not quite because its too pathetic. Good thing I love beating the shit out of little kids or this might not be so fun for me.'

(author's note: I was standing over Naruto's unconscious body) 'Why do you do this?!' I yelled out in an angry sort of voice. Derrick was a mean person, I decided in my head.

'I do this because it's fun! Gyahahahaha!' he cackled and laughed then pointed his jagged demon sword at me.. 'Fight me Super Awesome Chosen One! I want to fight you because you're strong'

'I won't let you do this anymore, Derrick! This sort of thing isn't right to do because hurting people is wrong! Im going to fight you and win then do what I have to do as the Super Awesome Chosen One! You won't stop me from going anywhere you won't hurt Naruto anymore either. For great justice!' i said madly. I took out the katana i found earlier. It started glowing in my hand from my shear power level. I looked at Naruto and saw him hurt so the katana grew into a glowing masamune from my anger.

'You die now!!!!!1!' Derrick shouted and glowed bright red. The ground was getting torn apart from his power but I was fine because I was so strong,

We both run at each other really fast and got hour weapons ready too do battle with each other. Our weapons hit each other then there was this big explosion that made a bunch off rocks fly into the air. Even though I only used a sword once before for a few seconds, I cud still keep up with him and be his equal in the fight. He fired some darkness at me but I ducked and jumped up into gthe sky. Derrick followed me. he swung at me with his sword so I caught it in my free hand then used some magic to fire some fireballs at him. They all hit so he fel down faster than me. on the ground he kept swinging at me so I reflected all his swings.

I stuck my sword into the ground and sent some lighting at him threw the earth. He jumped out of the way. Derrick got all mad so he started shooting a bunch of darkness at me. But I hit it back at him with my sword. He glared and snarled and looked around for me. I was already behind him on account of my great speed. I cut his arm. That made him fall backwards. He got back up but held his arm because it hurt pretty bad.

'Your two strong. I'll go but I will come back later then I'll get rid of you and Naruto to.' He ate a puppy and used some magic too teleport away.

'Yata!' I yelled and put my sword back into its holder. Then I went over to Naruto I picked him up then set up camp and set him down by it. Soon he woke up. He looked over at me then smiled. He was like 'Charlie you won?' and I was like 'Yah.' He told me it was incredible that someone as novice as me would be on Derricks level. I felt really proud.. I blushed again. I thought maybe I could tell Naruto about ass-birth and how much I wanted to do it to him. But he was asleep already. Oh well I thought in my head (author's note: i didn't say it out-loud) then decided I should probably try and go get sleep two.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LO L Derricks pretty hardcore rite? Hes a grate villain IMO because hes rly mean and also kinda deep cuz hes kinda symbolic of evil. I tried to mak him as crule and bad*** as the bad guys in Dominic Deegan but I dunno if i did as good as that writer did them. But maybe Ill be abl to write them as good as he did soon. Practice makes perfect, huh? ROFLMAO

Neway thanks for reading. PLZ keep R+R cuz I need to know wat you guys think.

peace homies