Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Mission: Protect The Uchiha Twins ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter One
Sasuke & Saiyuri
 
 
 
"(Katon: Gokaku no Jutsu - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)." Seven-year old Saiyuri Uchiha murmured.
 
A smirking Naruto jumped out of the way from the not-so-perfect attack and caught the small girl before she fainted from exhaustion. They'd been going at it for two hours straight, and it took until then for her to get to the stage she was at now. He held her close to his chest and looked around at the damage she was able to create. To say he wasn't proud of what she accomplished today was over-rated. He was the most proudest person in the world to have helped her harness her father's power in less than three days.
 
"N-naruto." She whispered in her unconscious state.
 
Naruto pushed a small strand of her hair from her face and smiled, "Let's go find Gaara and Sasuke." He whispered, before both disappeared and reappeared with a puff of smoke on a tree.
 
"(Katon: Gokaku no Jutsu - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)." An angry Sasuke summoned as Gaara stood opposite of him, a mocking grin adjourning his handsome features.
 
A fireball came at Gaara at an unbelieveable speed, yet he shielded himself with his sand and waited until the fire died down and moved past him.
 
"Dammit." Sasuke muttered, then he began making another set of hand signs, "(Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu - Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)." He muttered breathlessly, not realising that he'd called upon a jutsu that he wasn't taught.
 
A surprised look crossed Gaara's face, (He's relying on instinct to beat me). He thought, preparing to dodge the young Uchiha's attack when it suddenly disapated. Sasuke had fallen to the ground, his chakra was finally depleted and his body fatigued from the hard workout.
 
Gaara moved over to the unconscious boy and picked him up with his sand.
 
"There improving." Gaara said when Naruto came up behind him.
 
Naruto nodded with a big grin, "Let's head back and pack, i heard there were ANBU crawling around the village asking about us."
 
"Leaf or Sand?." He wondered, though he didn't care about either of them, he always thought about the two villages.
 
"Leaf." Naruto spat.
 
At that, both started running East. Awaiting them was a small house that Gaara had made from the ground up thanks to his sand. It wasn't exactly luxury, but it was snuggly enough for the twins, and for Naruto himself who argued that he deserved a nice room too. He and twins, well more like Naruto had whined nearly throughout the whole process of there house being built, until both the twins had had enough of it and provoked him into a fight. Gaara had never been more thankful to have those twins around, they were handy when it came to shutting his blonde comrade up.
 
"Arggh...what happened?." Sasuke asked as he looked up and noticed they were moving through the forest, and fast.
 
"Naruto." Gaara said, then handed Sasuke to his blonde-haired friend before taking the route that lead to there temporary home.

Naruto continued on ahead to a new destination. While on his back, Sasuke frowned and tapped Naruto on the shoulder.
 
"What's going on? Why aren't we following Gaara?." The boy questioned with suspicion laced in his voice.
 
Hearing his voice and sensing the feelings her brother was feeling, Saiyuri awoke from her light slumber and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "Huh? Naruto, where are we going?." She asked.
 
A red-eyed Naruto didn't reply, for he could feel the ANBU closing in on him from behind. With speed on his side, he upped his chakra, and picked up the pace with such force that Sasuke had to close his eyes from the wind. Saiyuri too, while in his arms, snuggled into his chest as the cold wind blew at her.
 
"(Sabaku Kyu - Desert Coffin)." Gaara summonded, crushing the three ANBU who were right on Naruto's tail.
 
Naruto slowed down when he felt the ANBU die under Gaara's jutsu. "Took you long enough." He muttered.
 
Gaara came up beside him and ignored him. They continued there run until night had fallen, and had finally stopped when they came upon the Mist Village. During there run though, a bored Sasuke had leapt from Naruto onto Gaara's back, stunning both Jinchuuriki boys. On there way there it had also shown which twin was closest to who. Sasuke obviously looked up to Gaara like a big brother, while Saiyuri looked up to Naruto as a father figure.
 
"I'm hungry." Sasuke said now that he was able to walk on his own next to Gaara.
 
On top of Naruto's shoulders, Saiyuri nodded and rubbed her rumbling stomach, "Me too, Naruto can we eat?." She asked tugging at his hair.
 
Naruto's eye twitched and his stomach rumbled. (Did they have to remind me of how hungry i am to). He thought looking around for a food store.
 
"Here." Gaara said tossing Sasuke a little bag with money in it, "Go find some food."
 
Saiyuri looked at her brother, "I wanna come, can i Sasuke?." She asked halting Naruto by yanking his hair super hard.
 
Sasuke raised a hand up to her, "Hurry up then." He said.
 
Saiyuri squealed and jumped from Naruto's shoulders. Hand in hand, the twins ran off to find some food, while Naruto crouched down to a knee and rubbed his aching scalp.
 
"She's got one hell of a grip." He groaned.
 
"Naruto." Gaara said seriously.
 
At that tone, Naruto stood properly and he too began scoping the village for any dangers. This was the first time they've had to move in a year, and they both knew this was only the beginning. Why the ANBU were after them, they didn't know, but what they knew for sure is that they weren't getting there hands on the twins. Even though they belonged to the traitor of Konoha; Uchiha Sasuke.
 
"What do you want Saiyuri?." Sasuke asked as the children stood in front of a hotdog stall.
 
Saiyuri rubbed her small chin as she scanned the menu, which made the man behind the counter frown, "I don't have all day brat, make your order or move to the back of the line." He snapped.
 
Sasuke glared at the man and looked behind them, "What line baka?." He growled, "Talk like that to my sister again and i'll break your fingers." He warned.
 
The fat man knew when to yell at someone, and patronize them, but the murderous glare in Sasuke's eyes told him otherwise. Sensing the man's surrender, Sasuke looked over to his sister who had tears in the corner of her eyes.
 
"Don't cry Saiyuri." He said placing a hand on her shoulder.
 
Saiyuri looked into her brother's eyes and attempted a smile, "Thanks Sasuke."
 
"For what?." He wondered confusedly.
 
"You always stick up for me." She said, then turned to the fat man with a glare that resembled her brothers. "I want the mega hotdog." She ordered, and as quick as lightening the man started writing down her order.
 
Sasuke smirked at the change in his sister, "Me too." He said.
 
"Well hello there." A tall and beautiful women said.
 
The women being the leader of the Hidden Mist. Godaime Mizukage.
 
 
 
A/N: Hope you liked it. First chapter is complete. Feel free to leave me a review, speak your mind, even if it is jargon.