Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Race ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Ultimate Race
 
The race had begun. The contestants had started their engines and were going at the speed of light. Team Mario used a special golden limo from the Mushroom Kingdom that Mario had won in a previous race. (I don't own it, but my version of it has enough seats to carry more than two people)
 
Fumu, Bun and Metaknight sat back and relaxed not paying attention to the road. Bun sighed and said, “Keep up the good work, Kirby!” Of course, Kirby was pulling the car with his warpstar. Fumu shook her head and sighed, “Why did I agree to this?” Dedede and Escargon stood on the hood waiting to bash anyone in front of the car.
 
Team Inuyasha had a wagon. That's right, a regular, everyday wagon from the feudal era. No one knows how they got it into the present, but no one questioned it either. Sadly, under Kagome's command, Inuyasha was to help the horses pull the wagon. “I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS, YOU WENCH!” he barked. Kagome was about to tell him to sit when Miroku shook his head and stated, “If you did that, he wouldn't be able to pull the wagon.”
 
Meanwhile, Bulma drove the Dragon Ball team in her capsule car. (I'm using the characters we all know from the first DB series because Z was repetitive and GT sucked) Goku flew the flying nimbus next to the car because he was to attack anyone who got ahead.
 
As for Team One Piece, Usopp's work on the wheels was great. They moved smoothly as a cloud and the pirate even had their cannons out for anyone who tried to get around them. Nami thought for a moment and asked, “What will we do if this is too big to avoid falling down the chasms in the canyon region?” Usopp froze and replied, “Sorry, I didn't quite catch that. Let's focus on the race!”
 
Anyway, Yugi had used his shadow magic to summon a vehicle for the team. They rode on the back of Sleifer the Sky Dragon! Kaiba folded his arms and spat, “We should have used Obelisk!”
 
Team Naruto used a wagon of its own. Naruto shook with fury and spat, “We don't need a wagon! I got something much better! Summon Frog Boss!” A small little red frog appeared in front of him as Sasuke remarked, “That's better than the wagon?” Frog Boss glared at him and retorted, “Of course I'm better!” Suddenly, he transformed into a giant frog. He utterly destroyed the wagon, but luckily managed to get the passengers onto his back. Jiraiya hugged Naruto and raved, “I'm so proud of you! You learned to summon the frog boss! My teaching wasn't in vein! Now use Sexy no Jutsu for me!”
 
Team Zelda used a wagon of its own. Naturally, Epona was the only horse pulling it. There's not much to say about them. Well… Ralph got wagon sick and puked but that's about it. (What? He's my favorite character from “Oracle of Ages”.)
 
Meanwhile, Team Bo-Bobo used a tight limo in this race. Don Patch grinned and asked, “You like this ride? I pimped it myself!” Bo-Bobo glared and retorted, “Don't take credit for this! I pimped this tide!” Beauty looked around and asked, “Why didn't Jelly Jiggler come along?” Gasser pointed out the side at an incoming Jelly riding his Nu-Car Pretzel Racer.
 
Meanwhile, since they had nothing else, the people of FF7 simply rode in their buggy. Cloud decided to ride his motorcycle on the side in order to slash at any incoming opponents. Barret sighed and asked, “Why don't we get a sweet ride?”
 
Luckily for Team Sonic, they had the Speed King himself, Sam! He smiled and said, “Don't worry about a thing, Chris! Your Uncle Sam will win this race for you!” Chris was confident until he noticed that Sonic and his friends were using the X-Tornado's running gear for the race.
 
Anyway, Jaden and his pals were using a simple car. They had no shadow magic, so this was their only means of transportation. Jaden looked at Sleifer and said, “I wish I had shadow magic! Sleifer looks awesome!”
 
Now, we go to Goemon and his team. They were riding a magical dragon. He groaned and stated, “When I said I'd take you anywhere, I didn't mean I'd help you win a petty race!” Yae stomped her foot on his head and retorted, “Hush up, you!” Goemon smiled and said, “It's okay! You can take a rest! I've got an idea!” He pulled out a conch shell and blew into it as a large robot named Impact appeared. They all traveled into him as he sang the following:
 
“Dash-dash-dash! The burning sun gleaming on my shoulders! Here we go! Start! The machine comes alive. I am machinery. I'm a metal being. Hey! Jump out onto the sky, metal spirit! Let's go! Break down! And with all my might! Power to the highest limit! Super punch! I am the best! Yes, Impact! Dash-dash-dash!”
 
By the time the song was over, the team was in last place because they wasted time.
 
Anyway, Team Zatch Bell rode in a sweet limo provided by one of their friends. Zatch turned around as Kiyo shouted “Zachair!” The lightning bolt simply made them a little faster.
 
Meanwhile, Shajohashi, Boraku, Kendo and Blue Rock were riding a small kid's four-seat bicycle, even though they were ninjas. Blue Rock panted as he asked, “Whose idea was it for me to drive?” Boraku frowned and retorted, “You've spent more life riding these things, therefore, you should be able to use them better than we ever could!” Blue Rock grinned and stated, “Well, so long as I'm useful, can I have my powers back?” Boraku shook his head as Blue Rock uttered, “I'll get you for this, you stupid Jew.”
 
After five minutes, they had finally entered the forest region. This is where the real race was to begin.