Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Race ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Ultimate Race
 
The race started off smoothly. No one had attacked one-another yet. It was almost… too peaceful. No one had attacked their opponents yet. They were still moving at a fast pace, with Impact crushing the Pretzel Racer, but other than that, everything was going smoothly.
 
This peaceful moment brought a serious uproar from the audience. A man got up and barked, “HIT EACH OTHER ALREADY!”
 
Neil had to agree that this was boring, but he had to calm down the audience before they started to destroy stuff. He pulled out a laser/pen (Used in all my scripted fics on Freedom of Speech) and shot it towards the area in which the racers were located.
 
The laser hit its mark and woke up a series of giant buds. These weren't ordinary buds, mind you. These buds soon sprouted and transformed into piranha plants.
 
Luigi noticed this little problem and tapped Mario on the shoulder while he stuttered, “Mario… you'd better look at this…” Mario turned around and asked, “What is it, L- OH MY GOD!”
 
Mario jumped up and barked, “Peach, you steer! I'll handle this!” Peach took control of the wheel as Mario leaped at the enemy. He planted his feet in one plant's head, but it hardly dealt any damage as Mario soon found himself in the jaws of one. He immediately pulled out his hammer and whacked its skull thus freeing himself.
 
Team Kirby, on the other hand, was having no trouble at all. Dedede and Escargon simply used their buzz saws to take care of the plants. Unfortunately, two of the plants ate the buzz saws and snapped at the duo. Escargon hid in his shell, so his adversary broke its teeth. Dedede simply freed himself the same way Mario did. Sadly, one of the plants snuck up behind them and forced Fumu into its jaws. Metaknight made quick work of it.
 
Inuyasha was having the most fun he ever had. He cut up plant after plant as Sango used her Hiraikotsu. This was no challenge for people who had slain countless demons over the past.
 
Goku simply punched the living daylights out of them and took a bite out of one. He spat it up and complained, “I usually don't mind vegetables, but this is disgusting!” Sadly, more appeared, so Oolong transformed into a pair of clippers and snipped off their stems.
 
Luffy noticed a big one biting at the side of the ship. He shot out his fist and announced, “Gomu-Gomu no Pistol!” Sadly, his fist got stuck in the monster's mouth. Zoro sighed, jumped out and sliced the plants into little pieces. Usopp burned them with his exploding stars and Chopper cut them up with his antlers.
 
Luckily for Team Yu-Gi-Oh, Sleifer could fly and he was able to fend off the monsters quite easily. They had no problems, and it was because of this that they were in first.
 
The ninjas of Team Naruto threw daggers and shuriken stars at the plants, so it was easy for them. Frog Boss also ate those that got in his ways.
 
Ralph tried to fight off the plants, but he wasn't much of a swordsman, so he had trouble handling it. Din burned them with some fire and Zelda… wait… make that Sheik, used the same method that Naruto had used. Nayru walked up to Link, who was shaking really hard and asked, “Why aren't you fighting them?” Link shook harder and uttered, “I… must… no… mustn't… I must... chop… PLA-A-ANTS!” He took out his Master Sword and went on a chopping rampage, picking up any rupees or hearts they left behind.
 
A piranha lashed its teeth at Bo-Bobo as he plugged up his nose and whined, “EW! When the last time you flossed? You need more dental hygiene!” The plant stopped trying to eat him and hung its head in shame. Beauty stared in shock and barked, “DON'T STOP DRIVING! KEEP GOING!” Bo-Bobo soon became a dentist and took out some dental floss. He rubbed the floss against the plant's teeth and said, “There, that's much better. Now we have to improve your image.” He pulled out a makeup kit and smothered the plant in lipstick and eyeliner. “That's so much better. You can face the world now!” The plant blushed, rooted itself out of the ground and ran off to see the world.
 
Meanwhile, Cloud sliced the plants in half, Yuffie cut them with her boomerang and Barret shot holes in them. They had no problems.
 
The plant started to snap at Sam's new car as Sonic deployed himself out of the X-Tornado and spin-dashed his way through the plants. He turned to his friends and stated, “I'll stay out here in case you need backup!” Tails gave him the thumbs up as Amy simply blushed. “He's worried about my safety!”
 
Anyway, things were looking up for the GX team. Sure, Winged Kuribo had been beaten up trying to help, but the good professor had brought along pairs of clippers for this task.
 
Anyway, nothing could penetrate Impact, so Team Goemon had no complaints.
 
The plants were nowhere near Team Zatch. Whenever they came close, Zatch and his friend would simply destroy them.
 
Blue Rock tried desperately to ditch the evil plants. He quickly got angry and shouted, “Look, you stupid plants, if you don't leave us alone, I will kick you in the nuts!” Boraku slapped his forehead as Kendo and Shajohashi fought the plants off with Kendo's ninja stars and Shajohashi's tanpa. One of the plants ripped off Kendo's head as Shajohashi shouted, “Oh my god! They killed Kenny!” Boraku raised his fist in the air and barked, “You bastards!” Blue Rock shook with fury and shouted, “Not I am pissed off!” Then he held up his sai and sliced the plants around him.
 
Anyway, Mario became Fire Mario and burned the plant, Kirby became Cutter Kirby and Bo-Bobo used a strange warp to make up for the two minutes he'd wasted giving the plants makeovers. Now it was time for the race to continue.