Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Friendship Chronicles ❯ Earth: A Newfound Love and a Broken Heart--Enter, Blacky: the Rare Black Saiyan ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Saiyan Saga

Author's note: The new character in this fic represents a characteristic of me, just like Breeza.

Disclaimer: Don't own DBZ.

The Friendship Chronicles: Earth: A Newfound Love and a Broken Heart--Enter, Blacky: the Rare Black Saiyan

An intruder is aboard the ship, but Golen's not worried! He knows something Cerulean doesn't. The crew lands in Japan on Earth and split up. Maybe for Cerulean that wasn't such a good idea, for Golen has found someone else to love...twelfth in the saga.

By Queen Breeza

She's right! We do smell! Cerulean thought as she smelled her arm. It had been a few days since Golen and Cerulean had left Frieza's ship, but they had lost track of time in the universe with all that had been happening. They needed to take showers badly, but Golen didn't have any extra clothes or armor to put on.

Cerulean leaned in the chair she was in, watching as the stars and planets sped past her. She automatically looked to her left at a red flashing button on the council. Concerned, she got up and checked it out......she still had no idea what it meant.

"Golen? Could you come here for a second?" Cerulean looked over at her Saiyan friend who was currently looking over Aisha's tail. This annoyed Cerulean, but she kept her mind on the task at hand. For now, she would let the cat live...

"Yeah, I'm coming," Golen replied and got up from the floor. Aisha hadn't taken any notice to Golen bothering her tail because she was asleep. "What's up?"

"I think there's something wrong with Ryo-Ohki," Cerulean said.

Golen looked at the flashing button. Then suddenly, he smiled.

"What?" Cerulean wasn't sure what Golen was trying to prove.

Golen's eyes shifted green and brown at the same time. "It's nothing. It's just the silent intruder alert. Don't worry about it; it's nothing."

"What do you mean it's nothing?? Hello! An intruder is aboard the ship! We have to find out who it is! For all we know, it might be Frieza, or Zarbon!"

"Nah, I don't think so," Golen disagreed. "We would have known if it was Frieza or Zarbon because we can sense power levels, remember?"

"Oh, yeah," Cerulean calmed down a bit, "I forgot. Crap! I'm forgetting my own talents! What's next? Loss of brain power?"

"Cerulean, haven't you noticed anything?"

"Uh..."

"Like why the intruder hasn't tried to hurt us?"

"Oh."

"Or the fact that we didn't see the person come on board?"

"Hey, that's right!"

"In fact, the person was so unnoticeable that Ryo-Ohki didn't even signal us when we were on Ctarl-Ctarl."

"Okay, now this is just getting too creepy. Suggestions?"

Golen's eyes twinkled and he smiled slyly. "What we have on our hands is not an intruder but a stowaway."

"Who the heck could it be?" Cerulean crossed her arms impatiently.

"Come on, and I'll show you." Golen turned and walked out of the control room with Cerulean following.

Golen continued past two hallways and came to a dark room. The door was partially cracked open.

"In here," Golen whispered to Cerulean. He tiptoed in the room barely making a sound. Cerulean tried to follow his example, but her shoes squeaked, and she stopped dead in her tracks. Nothing happened.

"Don't worry about that," Golen whispered. "She's still asleep."

"She?" Cerulean groaned. Oh, no. Not another female.

Golen felt on the wall for the light switch and flipped it on. The room was a light blue with only a single queen-sized bed, a dresser, and a bathroom in it. Someone with a black cloak was sleeping in the bed. As Golen and Cerulean neared the figure, they expected it to stir. Again, nothing happened.

"Dang, she sleeps like a rock, huh?" Cerulean commented. She couldn't really get a good look at the person's face because of the hood.

"Yep," Golen pulled back the hood slowly and revealed Queen Breeza's face.

Cerulean's eyes widened. "It's Frieza!"

"No, it's not. It's Queen Breeza," Golen corrected.

"Queen Breeza? Who the heck is that?" Cerulean tilted her head. Breeza reminded her of Frieza, but her skin was brown. Plus, she had some sort of sparkle on her face, and probably the rest of her, too.

"I met her back on the space station when we had to get repairs. Maybe she wanted to come along with us but didn't know how to ask."

"She's so little!" Cerulean cooed. "Is she a toddler?"

"No, I don't think so," Golen said. He covered Breeza's face back up. "She's probably four or five."

"At that size?? Wow," Cerulean poked a bit at Breeza's cheeks, filling how soft they were. She smiled and turned to leave. "I still think she's a toddler."

Golen turned and followed Cerulean out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Golen, where do you think we should go next?" Cerulean asked as they headed back to the control room.

"I was planning on visiting Earth," Golen stated.

"Isn't that the planet that has the moon where we found Ryo at?"

"Yeah. I heard the planet was very diverse, so I decided to investigate it myself."

"Does Cello know about this?"

"No."

"Didn't think so. So, what are we going to do about Highness, the Stowaway?"

"Nothing. We'll just let her tag along."

"Are you sure?"

They reached the control room, and Cerulean went back to her seat. Golen sat near the left corner of the wall.

"Cerulean, have I ever lied to you?"

"No. Okay, I trust you know what you're doing then, genius!"

~~~~~

Ryo-Ohki finally reached Earth's atmosphere and everyone got off from there since Ryo couldn't land here. After they got off, Ryo returned to animal and followed Aisha around, batting at her swinging tail.

"Follow somebody else! I'm busy," growled Aisha.

Ryo stopped batting at Aisha's tail and ran over to Golen. He saw his tail, but it was wrapped around his waist like a belt.

"Aisha, you don't even know where you're going. So, how are you so busy?" Golen asked. They were in a city somewhere near...somewhere.

"That's why I'm busy! I have to find out where we are! Okay?" Aisha looked around impatiently for a sign that she could actually read but found only signs with a language carved out in characters on it.

"Okay, that's it," Cerulean said. "Just where are we, Golen?"

Golen squinted at a far away sign, his eyes shifting to green. It took him some time, but he finally figured out what it said.

"We're in Japan," he stated.

"Hey, how'd you do that?" Aisha asked. She looked into Golen's eyes and saw their greenish color. "You ARE a cyborg, aren't you??"

"I told you, I'm not a cyborg!" Golen yelled.

"Sheesh, not in the ears!" Aisha bent her ears down to protect her sensitive hearing from Golen's voice.

"Hey, guys! Look who I found!"

The three who were present turned to see Cello with the cloaked figure named Queen Breeza.

"Glad to see you're awake, Breeza," Golen commented.

"How come you didn't just ask to come with us?" Cerulean asked her.

"No reason," Breeza took off her cloak and flung it over her shoulder.

"Uh, okay," Aisha stared at Breeza, "I'm confused. Who's she? A dragon?"

"No, it's just someone named Queen Breeza," Cerulean answered. "Golen met her at a space station."

"Aw, I wanted to be the first," Cello whined. Breeza looked at him and smiled. Then she hugged him and went to Golen.

Great, Cerulean thought, I'm being bombarded by females who just love Golen! When will this torment end?

As if sensing how Cerulean was feeling, Golen said "Don't worry, Cerulean, I haven't forgotten about you."

The others laughed as Cerulean tried to cover her face to keep the blush from showing.

"I think I need to be alone," Cerulean walked off with her hands still covering her face.

"Uh, okay," Golen said concerned with blue-green eyes. "Don't get lost."

"Hey, I wanna check this place out, too," Aisha whined. "After all, it is my first time off my home world. By the way, when do we go back?"

"Whenever you want to, I suppose," Golen answered.

"If it's alright with you, Golen, I'd like to go with Cerulean. She might want some company," said Breeza.

"Sure, help yourself. We'll meet up back here at this spot near"--Golen looked around and saw a big oak tree nearby--"that tree over there. Don't forget."

"I won't! Lata!" Breeza took out a little key chain resembling a pod from a pocket in her armor and threw it. It transformed into a bigger pod, and Breeza rode off in it.

"Wow, I have to get me one of those," Cello said staring after Breeza.

"One of what? A pod or Breeza?" Golen teased.

"Hmmm...both," Cello answered.

"Okay...you have officially weirded me out on that one, man," Golen looked around at the city streets and found a park that reminded him of the one on the space station he had went to. "I'll be over there..."

Cello and Aisha watched Golen go off to the area that had caught his attention. They looked at each other and shrugged.

"Well, I gotta admit," Aisha began, "you don't smell as bad as those other guys, so I guess I'll go with you. What'd ya say, huh?"

"Okay..." Cello wasn't sure what he wanted to do anyway.

"Great! Let's go...this way!" Aisha grabbed Cello's arm and pulled him toward some random road.

~~~~~

Golen looked around at the surroundings. Nature always had made him feel more calm inside. It was perhaps one of the only things keeping his Super Saiyan secret in check. Golen found a level place on the ground and sat down. The exotic birds he saw were flying after one another with velvety blue wings. They were probably playing with one another.

Golen lied down on the grass and sighed. He didn't care if he didn't find anything else interesting on this planet; this nice, quiet spot was all he really cared for right now. Golen closed his eyes, deciding to take a quick nap.

When he woke up, Golen was surprised to find someone else sleeping near him. He studied the figure and found that it was a dark-skinned girl of some sort. Her long and wild hair reminded him of his Saiyan race, and he wondered if she, too, was a Saiyan.

Golen picked himself up off the ground and into a sitting position. Then, very gently, he tapped the sleeping girl on the shoulder, and she woke up.

"Hi," Golen greeted her.

The sat up, not taking her eyes off Golen. She smiled.

"Hi, cutie," she began with a look of interest. "I hope you didn't mind my little sleep over. You were so cute just lying there that I didn't want to wake you. I was going to wait until you woke up, but you took so long that I went to sleep myself."

"Hey, no problem! If I had've seen you earlier, I would have invited you to join me," Golen said. His eyes had that trademark pink and brown in them again, and he liked the sound of this girl's voice. To him, she sounded like a cultured angel.

"Thanks," the girl said sweetly. "I'm Pam, but no one ever calls me that. My family calls me Blacky instead. I want you to do the same, please."

"Blacky," Golen repeated. "That's different. My name is Golen."

"Well, that's a sweet name; Golen, I like that. I have a feeling that we're going to become great friends, my little Golen."

"Little?!" Golen said shocked.

Blacky stood up, and Golen saw that she was right: Blacky was at least a foot taller than him.

"Never mind," Golen scratched his head and smiled.

"You wanna go somewhere fun with me?" Blacky asked.

"With you? Hmm, let me see..." Golen's eyes turned green as he thought about Cerulean and the others and whether or not they might already be back at the tree waiting for him.

Blacky started to walk away without waiting for a response. Golen got up and ran after her.

"Wait! I'll go with you!"

Perfect, Blacky thought with a sinister smile forming on her face for no apparent reason.

~~~~~

Cerulean sat down on the ground and sighed. She knew this would happen the day she met Golen. She had fallen in love at first sight, but she didn't know how to tell him. She wasn't even sure if she should.

"What's the matter, uh, Cerulean, was it?" Breeza hopped up to Cerulean's side despite the fact that she knew something was wrong. She thought she should try to make Cerulean feel better if she acted silly. She did a handstand while waiting for her to speak.

"Nothing," Cerulean stated. She looked at Breeza and gave a small smile.

"Yes, there is," Breeza said. "So, what's wrong?"

Cerulean got up and walked to a nearby tree. She sat under its cool shade, ignoring Breeza.

Breeza followed on her hands and then flipped back on her feet.

"Stop following me," a now annoyed Cerulean demanded.

"Nope," Breeza crossed her arms. "I won't stop following you until you tell me what's wrong." Then she gave a goofy grin.

"Fine," Cerulean said. "But first, you have to promise me you won't tell anyone. Got it?"

"Cross my eyes and hope my tail breaks off!" Breeza answered.

"Okay..." Cerulean thought the little lizard was going crazy.

"Hehe, sorry. You can go ahead and begin," Breeza finished and plopped down on the ground near Cerulean.

"Well, I know it sounds weird, but--I mean, I haven't even been with him that long--"

"You're talking about Golen, right? Isn't he so CUTE?! HE'S HOT!!" Breeza interrupted excitedly. She went and did ten back flips extremely fast, then sat down again.

"Knowing that you like him, too, isn't helping me, Breeza," Cerulean pointed out.

"I'm too young to go out with him anyway," Breeza said looking at the ground. "Please, continue. I promise I won't interrupt anymore."

Cerulean squinted her eyes, studying Breeza's face for a moment. Breeza confirmed her truthfulness with another goofy smile.

"Okay," Cerulean began. "I think I'm in love with Golen, but the thing is, there're too many girls around for me to truly be with Golen. I mean, can you imagine trying to talk privately with Golen with a hyper cat on board and a green boy who doesn't know much about anything around?"

Breeza remained silent.

"Can you?"

"Nope, can't imagine that."

"Then what help are you?"

"Uhh," Breeza looked around uncomfortably. "Maybe I should be leaving--"

"Forget it, I'm sorry!" Cerulean said quickly. "I guess I should go ahead and tell him myself, don't you think? Before he falls in love with someone else, and it becomes too late to tell him. And whatever happens, I'll just have to live with it."

"That's the spirit, Cerulean!" Breeza encouraged. "At least it's better than never knowing, right?"

"Right," Cerulean got up and smiled at the goofy lizard, who had gone back to doing a handstand.

"Well, let's go," Breeza said. She hand-walked away from the tree and turned around when Cerulean didn't follow. "Cerulean?"

Cerulean wasn't able to walk at the moment. Her gaze was set on two people walking down the sidewalk, deep in conversation. They stopped only to give each other a small kiss and then blushed at what they had done as children would at that age.

Breeza walked back the right way to Cerulean and saw her unmoving eyes. She looked in the direction where Cerulean just stared in and found the target. Her eyes got wide as she saw Golen walking hand-in-hand with a dark-skinned female with a peculiar tail.

"Oh, no," Breeza whispered.

The couple passed the two girls, not noticing them and continued with their conversation. Breeza looked past them for a while. She wasn't sure how Cerulean was going to take this.

"Let's go. We should be heading back now," Breeza stated. That wasn't true, however. They had just gotten started and haven't even done anything worthwhile.

"Cerulean?" Breeza looked up at her and saw a tear fall.

"...Golen..." Cerulean could barely speak as the tears in her eyes fell immediately. It felt like a bomb in her chest had exploded and weakness began to take over.

Breeza backed away. Cerulean sat down under the tree again and buried her face in her knees. Breeza just looked at Cerulean with sad eyes. She was only four. How was she supposed to deal with emotions like this?

So she just stood there and watched Cerulean cry her eyes out for the boy she thought she would never have.

Breeza: So sad...(sniff)...

Golen: Hey, how come I'm the heartbreaker in this story? What's the deal with that?

Breeza: Duh! You look like Vegeta-one of my favorite DBZ characters! You're practically his twin. You're supposed to be the heartbreaker!

Golen: That's not fair.

Frieza: I think it is! Haha!

Golen: What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in the Asylum Chronicles?

Frieza: Huh? Oh, yeah! But I don't wanna go back!

Breeza: Why?

Frieza: Cause you torment me too much with Captain Ginyu!

C. Ginyu: Here I am! (grins) Who called me? Was it you, Lord Frieza?

Frieza: (lies) Uh, no! It was Breeza! She wants you to give her a Pap Wax.

Golen: ...!

Breeza: Nice try, genius! I don't even have hair.

Frieza: (grumbles) Freakin' half-breed.