Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Fate ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author: Sorry for the long wait…I had been grounded for about a month and a half. It sucked so bad. But I'm back and that's a good thing because you can read a new chapter to this story. Hope you enjoy.

Disclaimer: Don't own any of the characters in this story!



Serena had her hands around Vegeta's throat and was preparing to break his neck. At this moment Sienna, Nappa and Radditz choose this time to jump into this little brawl. Sienna went and grabbed Serena from behind and threw her to the floor back first.

She pinned Serena's arms above her head and was straddling her waist. Radditz went to Vegeta and began to help the prince to his feet. Nappa went to Blaze and grabbed a tight hold onto him to stop another attack towards the prince.

Serena struggled against Sienna's death grip. She finally stopped and took a good look at Sienna. Her eyes narrowed a bit in confusion.

"Who are you?" questioned Serena. Sienna was taken a back by the question.

"Don't you remember me, I'm your sister. Your twin to be exact." replied Sienna. Serena stared blankly towards her sister.

"My what?," she asked dumbfounded. Sienna smiled.

"I'm your sister," she repeated. Sienna loosened her grip on her twin. Serena sat up slowly.

"How could that be…that's impossible, how come I don't remember you?" Serena asked. Sienna sighed.

"Well you see I was sent off to train while you stayed with mother. Mother couldn't stand to have the both of us off training. She wanted someone to raise. Father wasn't pleased with this, but accepted mothers wishes." said Sienna. "I was chosen to be sent off to go train with the other Saiyan warriors on another planet not too far away. You stayed with mother, but father had trained you as well. We were two at the time. As you know one year later Lord Frieza had came and attacked Vegeta-sai."

"If you were training with the Saiyan warriors…then how were you captured?," questioned Serena.

"You see when we heard of the attack we were immediately sent to Vegeta-sai to fight for our planet. When we arrived, King Vegeta had just ordered to send out his soldiers to fight. I saw father and he had told me that you was sent to earth the day before. He told me to go to mother."

"I did as told and went to mother's room. To my surprise I found her sitting by the window starring off blankly. When I came towards her she bent down and pulled me into a hug. She told me that she loved me and that this was the last time I would see her. She told me that I had to find you." Sienna paused and breathed in a shakily.

"She then pushed me away from her and told me to run…I was confused and didn't run, I just moved closer to her. Then she started to yell at me to run and pushed me away from her again, but this time she was crying. The room began to shake and she screamed for me to run one last time. That time I listened and took off. I gave one more glance towards the room before I ran into someone. It was Radditz." Sienna smiled and looked towards Radditz before she turned back to her sister.

"He grabbed me and ran towards the space pods. We saw Nappa along the way and we loaded up the smallest pod we could find and took off into the air. As we took flight; that was when Lord Frieza had unleashed his attack destroying our home… Mother knew what was going to happen, she knew that the Saiyans weren't strong enough to go against such power, she wanted me to run so I would have a chance of surviving… About three days later, Lord Frieza had located our pod and captured us. We've been with him ever since." said Sienna. Serena nodded and wiped the tears from her sister's eyes.

"Well you found me," she whispered and gave her sister a tight hug. Sienna wrapped her arms around her and buried her face in Serena's neck. The two stayed that way for a few moments before they parted.

Sienna wiped the tears from her eyes. She then turned to the group of males that had been watching them. She stood to her feet and put out a hand for Serena. Serena took a hold of it and let her sister pull her up. They both began to walk towards the guys.

"Serena, this is Radditz, Nappa and our Prince Vegeta." replied Sienna. Serena smiled at Nappa and Radditz, but glared at Vegeta.

"Hmm, I guess you weren't lying," sneered Serena. Vegeta glared, but didn't say anything. Nappa released Blaze and the wolf came running to it's master. He jumped in Serena's arms knocking them down to the floor. Serena laughed as Blaze licked her face. Sienna smiled and bent down and began to pet Blaze.

"So who is this?" questioned Sienna. Serena smiled.

"This is my buddy Blaze." she replied.

"How did you two meet?" asked Sienna.

"Well, I was out hunting one day. I saw hiding in the bushes ready to attack when I heard I deep growl. I turned and there was this large animal with fangs. It leashed out and scratched my face, that's where I received the scar. I hit the floor pretty hard and when the beast was about to attack me again, Blaze here leaped out and attacked it…we wound up killing it and Blaze and I have been together ever since." replied Sienna.

"That's the most stupidest thing I have ever heard…you mean to tell me that dirty animal saved your life." remarked Vegeta . Serena narrowed her eyes on the Saiyan Prince.

"Yes Blaze save me you pompous ass." growled Serena. Vegeta growled deep in his throat. This woman was something else.

"Are you disrespecting the Saiyan Prince?" asked Vegeta. Serena rolled her eyes in aggravation.

"Has it ever occurred that you are the prince of nothing. You have no planet, only four Saiyans are alive besides yourself. You are nothing so shut the hell up with the prince crap…I'm tired of hearing it." spat Serena. The comment hit Vegeta hard. He was ready to lunge at her, but decided against it, she was right. He turned and walked away from the group.


"Why the hell did you have to say that?" exclaimed Sienna. Serena shrugged her shoulders.

"Because I felt like it." was her remark before she stood to her feet. "Look I have a cave near by, it's getting dark and we should be settling in. If you want to come; come, if you don't; don't. With that, she stood to her feet and walked away with Blaze in toe. Sienna looked at Radditz and Nappa.

"Come on, Vegeta will find us when he wants to." stated Sienna before she jogged after the sister. Raddiz and Nappa turned and looked to where the Saiyan Prince was walking away to.

"Come on Sienna is right." replied Radditz. Nappa nodded and followed after the to Saiyan females.

Author: That's all for now! Hope you enjoyed. Please review!