Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Fate ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Arthur: Wow I haven't updated in a while. I just moved from Long Island, New York to Toccoa, Georgia. A very long and boring trip considering we drove. We went through a huge ice storm and we almost got into an accident like 5 times. Really scary. Then our moving guy didn't come with our stuff until 3 days later. So we had to live with just the clothes on our backs. That meant no TV and worst of all no internet. Sigh. I got over it I was jumping for joy when I saw the truck. Anyway on with the story.

Disclaimer: Don't own any of the characters in this story!



Serena moved a bit closer to look at the four Saiyans in amazement. She hadn't seen another being that looked like her and she became curious. Serena nearly screamed when she felt someone grab her from behind. When she turned around she stared into the cold eyes of Vegeta.


"Who the hell are you?" growled Vegeta. He looked over Serena with a disgusted look. Serena snapped out of her stupor of being caught in her hiding spot.

"None of your damn business." growled Serena with her eyes becoming just as cold as Vegeta's. Vegeta frowned at being disrespected in such a way.

"Who do you think your talking to, you weak earthling." remarked Vegeta in anger. Serena looked up towards Vegeta in confusion.

"Earthling?" questioned Serena. 'What the hell is an earthling?' she thought.

"Yes an earthling you moron. I am the prince of all Saiyans. You shall bow down to me." replied Vegeta. He had his arms crossed over his chest and his usual smirk playing across his features. Serena frowned at the mentioning of the Prince of Saiyans.

"You lie. The Prince of the Saiyans is probably dead. He was taken by Lord Frieza when Vegeta-sai was destroyed and I bet he killed the prince." replied Serena. Vegeta narrowed his eyes on her.

"How do you know about Vegeta-sai?" asked Vegeta.

"It was my home before I was sent to this planet." replied Serena. She narrowed her eyes upon the prince.

"Why?" she questioned. Vegeta stood astonished.

'Another Saiyan! Impossible!' thought Vegeta in shock.

"You lie. Your no Saiyan. Your to weak to be one!" yelled Vegeta. Sienna, Nappa and Radditz heard the prince and another arguing in the bushes.

"Who is Vegeta yelling at?" questioned Sienna. Radditz looked towards Sienna then towards the bushes.

"I don't know." replied Radditz with an confused expression.

"Well why are we standing here like idiots. Why don't we go over there and see." replied Nappa as he began to walk towards the bushes. Sienna and Radditz looked at each other before they followed Nappa's lead.

When they came towards the bushes, they saw Vegeta with his arms crossed and red at the face from rage. The look alike of Sienna holding her arms at her sides with her fists clenched. They both looked like they were about to explode.

"Sienna she looks just like you." whispered Nappa. Sienna stared at Serena with wide eyes.

"Serena?" whispered Sienna to herself.

"I am the Prince of the Saiyans you imbecile. You will bow down to me u stupid lying earthling." exclaimed Vegeta. Serena just had about enough of this.

"I'm not a damn earthling so stop calling me that. I am a Saiyan warrior. " replied Serena. Then she did something that shocked them all. She spat in Vegeta's face.

"I will never bow down to the likes of you!" growled Serena with venom in her voice. Vegeta wiped his face with the back of his gloved hand. He glared at Serena with anger.

Before he knew it, his hand had smacked hard against Serena's face causing her head to turn abruptly to the side. A large hand printed bruise began to form and blood trailed down from the side of her mouth.

Serena slowly turned her head towards Vegeta. Her eyes were cold as ice. She brought a hand to her aching cheek. She was about to slug him back when she heard a growl coming from behind Vegeta.

When she looked she saw that it was her wolf Blaze. Blaze growled at Vegeta before he could turn around fully. Blaze bit onto Vegeta's arm and clamped his jaw around it and tempted to tear it off.

Vegeta snapped out of his reverie when he notice the wolf trying to rip his arm off. He growled and rose to his feet with Blaze hanging from his arm. Vegeta smirked a very dark smirk and began to form a Ki in his free hand.

Serena's eyes widened and she tackled Vegeta to the floor. Vegeta hit the floor with a thud and Serena lay on top of him. Blaze to hit the ground and lost his grip on Vegeta's arm.

Serena had her hands around Vegeta's throat and was preparing to break his neck. At this moment Sienna, Nappa and Radditz choose this time to jump into this little brawl. Sienna went and grabbed Serena from behind and threw her to the floor back first.

She pinned Serena arms above her head and was straddling her waist. Radditz went to Vegeta and began to help the prince to his feet. Nappa went to Blaze and grabbed a tight hold onto him to stop another attack towards the prince.

Serena struggled against Sienna's death grip. She finally stopped and took a good look at Sienna. Her eyes narrowed a bit in confusion.

"Who are you?" questioned Serena. Sienna was taken a back by the question.

"Don't you remember me, I'm your sister. Your twin to be exact."



Arthur: I'm stopping right here. Thanks so much for the reviews. I wrote a new story called Flaming soul which is Rei/Vegeta based. Mistress 13 and I will be pairing up to write the story because I sort of drew a big blank after the prologue. LOL, never happened before. The Chapter should be out when Mistress gets started on that chapter. Anyway c y'all later and thanks again for the reviews.