Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Love Has No Limits ❯ A Mysterious Gem ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Has No Limits
By Lady_Allure (Allure_chan)


I don't own Dragon Ball Z or Sailor Moon, but the fic is mine! Enjoy!


Prologue: A Mysterious Gem

So what if a little human nature still existed in Jinzouningen Juunanagou, he wouldn't admit it anyway. He wouldn't admit the fact that at times he felt lonely. Sure he could visit his twin sister Juuhachigou and her husband Kuririn anytime he wanted to, but then why didn't he. Had their bond lessened over the years? Certainly not, he just couldn't bring himself to do it.

Much time had passed since Cell was destroyed, and the Z-Senshi had moved on, aging as they should. Even Juuhachigou had made a life for herself, getting married, and expecting a child. So why didn't he? Did he enjoy living this secluded lifestyle he led? Or did he just convince himself he did.

He still couldn't understand why Kuririn had made a wish on the Dragon Balls for him and his sister to have the bombs implanted in them destroyed. He had been wished back. He was no longer a part of Cell. Android or not, he longed for something, but what? He had no idea. Maybe it was the fact that he had not changed or aged one bit, same as Juuhachigou.

"It's too late..." he said to himself, folding his arms, watching the sunset from the beach, "I'll never be a human every again. I mustn't dwell on it."

For some reason that day, he decided to wear his old black red ribbon army t-shirt, and blue jeans. It made him feel comfortable in ways he couldn't describe, especially since it had been years since he had last worn the outfit. Still, he had to accept the fact that the red bandanna he wore was his trademark, and he missed it. So why not wear it once in a while.

Sighing, he turned and began walking further up the coastal line, looking for something that would interest him. If only slightly. It was then, after walking a mile up the shore, a shiny object caught his attention. Curious by this, he made his way to the diamond like gem, and kneeled down on one knee, scanning it with his advanced vision. There were no files as to what it was.

"I wonder what this is?" he said to himself, hesitant to touch it, but picked it up with one hand, looking at it more closely.

Unexpectedly, the gem began to glow, brighter and brighter, causing him to shield his eyes, and drop the crystal. When he looked again, there stood a beautiful girl, dressed in a white gown, with long blond hair tied up into twin odangos, leaving two long pick tails trailing down her back. On her forehead was a crescent moon. She stared at him cautiously, yet curiously. Her eyes flickered over him intensely.

"Nande?" Juunanangou questioned, raising an eyebrow in confusion, equally studying the young girl.

"Arigato." she whispered.

"For what?" he asked, frowning slightly as he stood up, folding his arms.

She smiled faintly, "For freeing me."

"Is that what I did?" he asked, stunned.

The girl deepened her smile, "Hai." she answered softly, blinking.

"Hm." he murmured, still mystified by her appearance and her expression. "What exactly did I free you from?"

"From Queen Nehelenia's spell. She imprisoned me in that crystal." The girl answered.

"That makes no sense." Juunanagou stated, unconvinced.

"Believe me or not. I've been trapped in that thing for so long." she replied, turning away, sadly bowing her head.

Juunanagou stared at her, bewildered. "Kimyo na." he whispered. "She's serious."

"That I am." her soft voice echoed, "very serious." she confirmed, facing him, her eyes firm as her crescent moon flickered faintly.

They stared at each other in silence, sizing one another deeply. Finally, Juunanagou found his voice. "Just who are you?" he asked, arching an eyebrow.

"I have many names." she answered, "in this form, I am Serenity-hime of the White Moon Family."

"White Moon Family?" he repeated, puzzled.

The girl nodded once, "The Royal Family of the Moon Kingdom." she explained further. "I am their Princess, but her on Earth, I am Tsukino Usagi." with that, she closed her eyes as her slim figure flickered a silver light; when it faded she stood in a pair of blue jeans and a sky blue turtle neck.

"Impressive." Juunanagou said to himself as he watched her transform in amazement, wide eyed.

She giggled faintly; her eyes filled with amusement at his expression, then approached him with an outstretched hand. "Call me Usagi." she requested.

For the first time in a long time, he blinked, glancing at her open palm, then at her sincere expressive face. Then lightly grasped her hand, something he hadn't done in a while. "Juunanagou." he introduced himself.

She raised an eyebrow at the odd name, but shrugged it off, grinning, "Pleased to meet you."

He nodded, and released her hand, taking a step back "So what are you going to do now Usagi?" he asked, curiously.

"I must find my Senshi and free them. They were also encased in crystals." she explained, her expression saddening. "Then I must face Nehelenia again. She must already know I'm free."

Juunanagou listened to her words silently, considering the fact that she was by herself. There were so many things that confused him, yet he was interested. He'd never heard of this Moon Kingdom or Queen Nehelenia. Perhaps this would prove to be quite intriguing. His lips curved into a small grin at the thought, "Perhaps I can assist you on this." he said
a moment later.

"Really?" she frowned slightly.

"Hai." He answered simply, "I know this place a lot more than you do. I don't know how long you've been in that crystal, but things may have changed a lot."

Usagi considered this, folding her arms, "Oh yeah." she agreed, "I myself don't even know."

They stood in silence for a while as the sky darkened with the night. Usagi glanced at him, then at her surroundings, sighing, watching the full moon rise over the horizon. "Gomen ne Okkaasan." she whispered, "I couldn't protect Earth or Illusion from Nehelenia." A single tear trickled down her check while her eyes remained on the Moon.

Juunanagou tilted his head to the side, wondering what was so fascinating about the Moon. Usagi stared at it as if it was the most important thing to her. Somehow, in his eyes, the moonlight seemed to be shinning on her more than anything else. As if it was offering her comfort.

Her tears were shiny, and she cried silently. Something must have really happened in order to bring her this much sorrow. For some reason, he didn't do anything to disturb her. So he just watched her. If she thought he couldn't hear what she just whispered, think again. He heard every single word, saying she was sorry to the moon, to her mother. Was the moon her mother? How strange. And what was Illusion? Were they as powerful as
Cell had been? All these questions ran though his mind as he quietly watched her. For sure, she certainly was no ordinary human. That much he knew.

A small breeze came a few minutes later, causing Usagi to shiver. She rubbed her arms with her hands, bowing her head.

Juunanagou couldn't ignore her motions, after all, he was once human himself, and so he approached her, a neutral expression covering his face. "You must be cold." he said, coming up behind her.

She nodded, "Hai."

What was it about her that interested him so? He didn't know. All he knew was that she offered a release from the boredom he suffered from. Yet there was so much more. Something he could not explain.

Usagi looked over her shoulder, gazing at him. She had also taken note that he was unlike anyone she had ever met, with slight long jet black hair, intense sky blue eyes, and a perfect figure. To her, it seemed like he was made to be perfect. For some reason it unnerved her, like there was more to Juunanagou than what meets the eye.

"Come on. I'll take you to a warm place." he said, breaking the silence, tearing his eyes from her sapphire ones, and began walking.

Usagi blinked, and then followed him, unsure of what the effect he had on her was.