Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Love is a Battlefield ❯ Damn Dreams ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wow! You guys are great I have gotten really good reviews for this story so far. So I decided to continue it and I am very sorry that I didn't put this Chapter out sooner. I would have but I am having a case of writer's block and it sucks big time. Plus I just got a job as a secretary (yah me and I'm only fourteen) and I haven't had time well anyway here is the chapter so, enjoy!*-* ;) Oh and I forgot, Serena and the others are not Teens in this Chapter, but they will be soon and there is a purpose for it and u have to read to find out, SO READ or I'll get the boys on ya! heheh just kidding! I still think they should make a movie crossover between the two series lol.

Chapter 2: Damn Dreams!

Serenity's Dream

Serena was in a beautiful field of flowers she had never seen before. she was in a white dress that was to the floor decorated in gold lining and pearls around her waist. She was a tomboy and hated dresses as much as she hated the Teletubies (that show is so gay). She saw the most magnificent palace behind her and was in complete amazement at the size of it. The scene changed quickly and she was in the hallway of the castle. She saw someone that looked just like her only a little younger running around in her nightgown screaming. She quietly watched the scene that was unfolding in front of her. "NO I don't wanna go you can't make me no no no no!" the girl scream as her father chased her up and down the corridors of the castle. "Serenity you are going whether you like it or not now stop running and get back here NOW young lady!" the man that ran past her and apparently didn't see her looked just like her daddy! The man had caught the little girl by the top of her gown but she slipped out and was now running around in nothing but her little underwear. She couldn't laughing at the two. Just then the scene changed again and she saw the same little girl in the corner of a big room that looked like a child's. She saw what looked like Vegeta and her father being pulled into the room by her brother Goten. "Aw princess what's the matter honey?" asked her father kneeling to pick up the crying girl. He sat on the floor beside her and held while she told him. "Daddy I don't want you and Uncle Veggie-head to leave me. I heard you mommy and auntie Bulma talking about you and him going to fight. You can't go daddy you just can't. Gohan's going too, daddy I love you guys I don't want you to leave me alone! I don't want to be alone!" she cried and got a look of sympathy from everyone in the room. Goten knew about it why wasn't she told? Serena stared in at the scene in tears as she watched her father hug her tightly. Just the she blinked and found her self back in the field staring up at a beautiful woman that looked just like her only with silver hair in a long white dress similar to hers but it was form fitting. She looked directly at Serena. "Serenity, you are not who you think you are." "who are you and how do you know my name?" Serena said going into a fighting stance. She knew she was in a dress but Vegeta always told her to be ready to fight at any given time. With the woman was a tall man that looked exactly like her father only he had a tan and a scar on his left cheek. He spoke. "Little on we are not going to hurt you. We must warn you of the great danger you and your family are in." "what are you people talking about." yelled half afraid half angered. Why were they coming to her with this. Her father is the strongest fighter in the universe. A lot better than she could ever be. The woman started to speak again. "There is so much you don't know princess. You will learn more I promise. You must fight for earth." "why did you call me princess!?" The man spoke once again. "The tournament will reveal more! We must go now!"

*End Dream*

'The tournament….' Was all Serena woke up too. She jumped up sweating and let out a small gasp that woke her twin beside her. "Sis what's wrong?" asked her twin. "Nothing I just had a bad dream that's all bro." "You look like you've seen a ghost!" he whispered loudly. "Reminder to self: Never eat eight bean burritos before bed." they both shared a small laugh. Goten knew something was wrong with his sister. He could sense it. They were twins after all. Besides she was close to fearless and dreams never scared her before. Just the she got out of bed. "Goten I'm going to sleep with daddy and mommy okay, wanna come?" Now he knew she was afraid of something. "Serena you know you can tell me anything. What's wrong?" " Goten I had a bad dream it said our world was in danger." "What are u serious." Goten was now intrigued. "They said more would be at the tournament in two weeks." she said with tears in her eyes. Goten pulled his sister into a hug and sat back on the bed. They stayed that way the rest of the night.

I think I'll stop here. So how was it I know it's been a while and I'm sorry I just met my Brother for the first time and have a job. I'm only fourteen!

Vegeta: That's no excuse! A true Saiyan warrior can take pressure!

Goku: Not that again! Vegeta go easy on her this is her first fic man jeez!

Vegeta: Shut up Kakkarot! Review her fic or die!

Goku: Don't tell me to shut up ass! I'll kill you Mother fucka! You don't want none of this man!

Vegeta: What I'm the Prince of all Saiyans! Respect my Mother Fucking Authoriti! (Cartman lol)

Moon_angel14: You two are so violent. Anyway, I hope you liked it I will have the next out soon and it will have more Comedy in it too! Smooches! Tootles!