Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Prince in My Heart ❯ My Runaway ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer- I do not own Sailor Moon, DBZ, or anything else for that matter.
Hey! I'm back with another continuous songfic. Well, you people are reading it, but I'm not getting ANY reviews!! Do you people hate it? Love it? NANI!!! Anyway, the song I chose for this chap is called "Egao Ni Aitai" (I want to see his smile) Yes, It's the Marmalade Boy theme song. (hmm, Utena? Marmalade Boy? Whats next?)


Dakedo ki ni naru,yori mo zutto...yume...no tsuzuki ga shiritai!

That's what I've been thinking of...morning, more so than before...interrupted dream...want to know how it ends for... for him and me!

Usagi suddenly sat up. "Oh, I'm late AGAIN!!" She shouted as she quickly got out of bed. Nothing was going her way these last two weeks, ever since she had that dream about the purple-haired wonder. She was also having strang dreams ever since, but they where always fuzzy; never clear like the one that started it all.

Ah, kami-sama... jikan o... tomete yo.seifuku... mada kami, kawakana...i.tasukete... [ribbon] ga kimaranai...no yume mita sei... yo.

Ah, God if you please... could you stop time? Stop it for me...find my books... school uniform... why can't my hair,out more quick...ly.someone help me... my ribbon won't seem to go on right...because of... that dream of him from last... night

"Baka, baka, BAKA!!" Usagi yelled at herself as she was trying to fix her hair and find her skirt all at the same time. "Why can't you just be early for once?! Now Mamoru is gonna be mad..." She thought as she yanked up her pantyhose, put on her newfound skirt, and frantically applying lip gloss. "Alright! I'm outta here!" She said as she grabbed her bag and ran out the door.

Koge-kake no [toast] kajittara...ka fui ni... mune ga tokimeita...nigai... [marmalade].

Halfway rushing, I bite into my half-burnt piece of toast...then suddenly... my heart gets to beating real fast...and yet bitter too... marmalade

"Oh, wait. I should eat first!" Usagi clambered back into the apartment and quickly grabbed an old piece of toast from her breakfast yesterday. "Mmm..marmalade.."

Dakara ki ni naru...kimochi wa naze?ichiban...no egao ni aitai!

That's why I've been thinking of...why are my feelings this way?I know is, for now...I want most, is to see his... his smiling face!

Frantically running down the steps of her condo, she headed out twards the streets of Tokyo. Running to make the stoplight, Usagi quickly turned her head around to see none other than, her prince. Her heart began to beat wildly, as she looked at the stoplight and his purple hair getting farther and farther away. So she made a decision, and went running after him.

Ah, sono mama... shingo:, tomete yo.ira... hito-gomi... [zigzag]... kakedasu... no.konna ni, iki (kokyu:) ga hazundetara...ga... unuboreso:... yo.

Ah, signal, oh please... could you stop there? Stop there on green...I try... too dense a crowd... zigzagging... I run to catch... him.what can I do? Now I'm panting, breathless, cannot speak...he sees this, then he'll just make fun of... me.

Running after him, trying to think of things to say to him, Usagi finally catches up. Tapping him on the shoulder, he turned around and Usagi made a sour expression. He turned out to be a very fat man, with a tight scrunched up face; like a pug. "Ano...Gomen!! Wrong person!!" She said and ran away before he could say anything to her.

[Window] de mae-gami naoshitara...ippai... hirogatteiku no...janai no ni... [marmalade].

Stopping in front of a window, I try to fix my hair...then suddenly... my heart opens up to the world...don't think I even like... marmalade

"Oh, well." Usagi sighed. " It was worth the try!" She stopped to fix her hair, which was falling out because of all the running. "I wouldn't blame Mamoru if he left already!" She giggled. Usually if she thought this way, she would be quite upset. But not anymore. Usagi was in love, with an unnamed man.

Dakedo ki ni naru,yori mo zutto...dare yori...to egao de aitai!

That's what I've been thinking of...morning, more so than before...I know is, for sure...the one I want to see now, smile on my face!

"Where were you!? Its already 1:30!" Mamoru shouted. "Gomen ne, demo I got a little caught up." Usagi said as she sat down across from Mamoru in a little outdoor cafe. "Anyway, what do you want to do today?" He asked, in a gentler tone. "What about a movie?" Usagi suggested. "Sure." He smiled. She would have usually melted at that smile, but now was diffrent. Suddenly, she felt a warmth. A gentle warmth in her heart. Turning her head, she saw not a man with a pug face, but the warm, loving face she had seen in her dream.

Sukoshi-zutsu otona ni naru no ka na?ka fui ni... mune ga atsuku naru...ni natteku... [marmalade].

Do we become grown-up only a little at a time?now suddenly... my heart starts to warm up inside...by bit, I begin to like... marmalade.

The man continued to walk down the street until suddenly he stopped to fell his chest. It felt warm. Warmer than anything he had ever felt before. "What in the...." He turned around and suddenly locked eyes with the beautiful young blond sitting at the cafe across the street. "Isn't that..." He replayed the thought over in his head. His heart began to beat faster also before he blinked and walked away; playing as if it was nothing at all.
it? Hate it? Please review!!








< br>